Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
What color did you ordered?

Mine is yellow and I know that there is no body color option for that...I thought that's the only color where they don't make body colored tops. At least I could order it with black hardtop (the initial yellow orders came had only soft top options).
Nacho. BCHT was included as part of the Dual Top Group on the original order guide, but became an option instead by the time they built my order, and they built it with a black top.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Newbie 4xe

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
Nacho. BCHT was included as part of the Dual Top Group on the original order guide, but became an option instead by the time they built my order, and they built it with a black top.
I’m glad you mentioned this! I just checked my build on cryptosticker (no sticker yet) and it says black hardtop. Mine was also ordered with dual top group when only body color hardtop was available. I left a message at the dealership (closed on Sundays here in PA).

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Same here, mine popped up at 4am. Our builds are the same except I didn’t get the steel bumper and my leather is tan not black.
Good thinking. We’ll need something to tell them apart if we park at the same store :)

Jamie Brown

First Name
Jamie Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 3500AT4, Nissan Leaf, RAM 4500
Mine showed up this morning on crypto. Now to wait on the text from the dealer.

Newbie 4xe

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
Same here, mine popped up at 4am. Our builds are the same except I didn’t get the steel bumper and my leather is tan not black.
Awesome!
When did you place your order? I ordered my Sahara on Jan 15. I‘m trying to gauge timing to order date... (no sticker yet).

Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Mine showed up in crypto today. Dec order

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
So, for those that are very familiar with the order process. Does a window sticker mean the Jeep is on a rail car or truck? On other forums it seemed that most people would get notified that their Jeep had shipped but the person’s window sticker would not show up on crypto until the next day. My ship date was still 3/30 last I asked my sales rep on Friday but window sticker showed up today but I am not sure if it shipped early some how.
Sponsored