Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Thanks for the recommendation. I'm out in southcentral Wisconsin, but I'll have to check them out. I'm thinking I won't be able to stay local to have things go smoothly. My experience at the local dealership was an absolute train-wreck from the beginning (the 4xe still hasn't been built even after placing the order in December), and my only regret is not leaving them sooner... Fortunately, I've learned quite a bit from the experience, since I have never ordered a vehicle from factory. On to the next one!
That sucks! Hope the next one goes easy peasy.
Sponsored

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Jeep chat confirmed that some have already begun shipping as of today and more will soon join. That's good news. Mine of course is still in storage haha

hammten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PBJ JLUR 4xe
That sucks! Hope the next one goes easy peasy.
Yeah, I think anywhere is up from here after my experience at Van Horn CDJR: bad/lack of communication (couldn't get a VIN or POC without repeated e-mails or phone calls), wouldn't admit messing up the order (dealership inventory vs. sold customer order), couldn't clarify how/where things went wrong, wouldn't remedy the order options (extra add-ons or wrong features), etc. But hey, it's a learning experience. I just wish I could get out of my rental car and back into a Wrangler ASAP: I'm sitting way too low for my taste.

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Yeah, I think anywhere is up from here after my experience at Van Horn CDJR: bad/lack of communication (couldn't get a VIN or POC without repeated e-mails or phone calls), wouldn't admit messing up the order (dealership inventory vs. sold customer order), couldn't clarify how/where things went wrong, wouldn't remedy the order options (extra add-ons or wrong features), etc. But hey, it's a learning experience. I just wish I could get out of my rental car and back into a Wrangler ASAP: I'm sitting way too low for my taste.
Nightmare experience! Good luck moving forward.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Jeep chat confirmed that some have already begun shipping as of today and more will soon join. That's good news. Mine of course is still in storage haha
I've not checked for several weeks, so you peaked my interest.....storage :giggle:

Sponsored

DowntownTaco

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.auffenbergcdjr.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE, 2022 392 XR
Occupation
Jeep Sales

How'd you spec it? I have extra allocation. Also somehow managed to get some stock orders fulfilled.

And we do ship 😉

Still sucks that your local dealer treated you so badly. I'd kill for more 4xe orders simply to boost our allocation for more!

bkinnj

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 DDRT / '21 JLUR4xe
JeepChat just confirmed to me that 4xe's are indeed shipping now. Mine just finished build and is pending quality inspection. Excited for those of you that have vehicles in storage!

DowntownTaco

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.auffenbergcdjr.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Sales
JeepChat just confirmed to me that 4xe's are indeed shipping now. Mine just finished build and is pending quality inspection. Excited for those of you that have vehicles in storage!
Yup, I have a few showing KZ status and moving out.

Oddly enough, my sold order (which was my store's first) still has not shipped, but my stock orders are on the move...

Also odd, I cannot pull invoice or window sticker for these things. Kinda weird since KZ code literally means "released by plant and invoiced."

Sponsored

bn13Cooper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited ~Granite
So my salesman just called. Said that out of the 25 4xe’s on order...mine is the only one that turned blue in the order tracking system. Thinks it’ll be here within two weeks. Does that sound right?

DowntownTaco

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.auffenbergcdjr.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Sales
So my salesman just called. Said that out of the 25 4xe’s on order...mine is the only one that turned blue in the order tracking system. Thinks it’ll be here within two weeks. Does that sound right?
I highly doubt they'd only put one on a truck, but hey, you never know.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Dec 30 order with VIN the first week of January and not shipped yet as far as I know.
Sponsored