4xE Order Status??

Mcwilldo

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
I drove a Sahara 4xe with saddle leather and the bezels were wrapped in grey leather. It was really nice.
Drove a Sahara 4xe? Do you have any pictures? Everything I see is the rubicon. Thanks!
Sponsored

ankurgulati

First Name
Ankur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Drove a Sahara 4xe? Do you have any pictures? Everything I see is the rubicon. Thanks!
The 4xes are being released by the manufacturer next week and will be arriving at dealerships between april 1 and 14th. This is the last update i had 3 days ago. This is from my dealer.

eLECTRICON

Here are some screenshots for the build site. Black leather has stitched bezel (Dashboard, where the air vents are) and the saddle has gray or chrome (not sure), but the built sheet says premium wrapped I/P bezel.

Black.jpg

Saddle.jpg

eLECTRICON

Here are some screenshots for the build site. Black leather has stitched bezel (Dashboard, where the air vents are) and the saddle has gray or chrome (not sure), but the built sheet says premium wrapped I/P bezel.

Black.jpg

Saddle.jpg
That is the interior of the all electric Magneto. It will be at the Easter Jeep Safari in Moab, UT on March 27 - April 4th.

Sponsored

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe
I will have you know that my hubby prefers our Kia Niro EV (named Robert DeNiro of course) and the 4xe will be all mine.
So you're at work reading this forum while he's home with the kids?
I only took one pic of it on my driveway. It was a prototype, lent to me by a good friend who works for Stellantis, and I won't post pics of prototypes online.
Did it do an impressive burn-out? All that torque! Giggity!

Sponsored

hammten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PBJ JLUR 4xe
Sadly, I ended up cancelling my Rubicon 4xe. The dealership with which I "made" my order has proven to show that they aren't interested in remedying the issues with my order from Day 1 (which was December 2020). Back in the search process for another dealership...

Last edited:

Shasta_Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ, F150 Rubicon 4xe
Emailed my dealer today and he told me he still did not have any information. He said he is in the same boat as me as he has one ordered too. Oh well think we are getting close.

Kremz

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
Sadly, I ended up cancelling my Rubicon 4xe. The dealership with which I "made" my order has proven to show that they aren't interested in remedying the issues with my order from Day 1 (which was December 2020). Back in the search process for another dealership...
Not sure it's very close to you but Patrick Mantua at Criswell Jeep in MD, just outside DC has been great. I have my 4xe coming through them, great communication and beat Koons pricing. I have also bought previously from Koons and Ourisman in the MD/DC area and both transactions were great, start to end.

hammten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PBJ JLUR 4xe
Not sure it's very close to you but Patrick Mantua at Criswell Jeep in MD, just outside DC has been great. I have my 4xe coming through them, great communication and beat Koons pricing. I have also bought previously from Koons and Ourisman in the MD/DC area and both transactions were great, start to end.
Thanks for the recommendation. I'm out in southcentral Wisconsin, but I'll have to check them out. I'm thinking I won't be able to stay local to have things go smoothly. My experience at the local dealership was an absolute train-wreck from the beginning (the 4xe still hasn't been built even after placing the order in December), and my only regret is not leaving them sooner... Fortunately, I've learned quite a bit from the experience, since I have never ordered a vehicle from factory. On to the next one!
Sponsored