4xE Order Status??

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe
I'm going to catch heat for this, but... the vehicle on the far left looks like a man drives it. The other 3 looks like Mom taking the kids to soccer practice. There. I said it! Let the hate roll in....
Sponsored

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My gladiator is billet silver so once again I would choose something different from what I have had, I would still do Sting gray. But the billet silver looks good. Look through all of the different color clubs on this forum and see everyone’s builds for the colors you are thinking. That will give you an idea of what others are doing with the color and the add ins they are using. I really have liked what the sting gray forum has posted pictures wise.
my 2 cents: I have a 23 yo TJ in Moss Green metallic. it has held up well. if you're going to keep your Jeep a long time, I suggest going with a metallic paint.

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Snazzberry Sahara
I'm going to catch heat for this, but... the vehicle on the far left looks like a man drives it. The other 3 looks like Mom taking the kids to soccer practice. There. I said it! Let the hate roll in....
I will have you know that my hubby prefers our Kia Niro EV (named Robert DeNiro of course) and the 4xe will be all mine.

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"...thank you again for your patience here. I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now fully assembled and has been moved to storage, pending shipping assignment. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest. I am glad I was able to get that update to you, remember, we are available 24/7 for you. Can I assist with anything else for now?"

I am convinced Jeep chat is just AI bots or humans that are bad at copy/paste. One of them left a quote mark on the canned response haha. This is one of three different messages. LOL storage waiting for shipping, storage waiting for more inspections, storage waiting for final validation....cool...
Send them 6 random pictures and make them identify which ones have crosswalks in them.

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So jeep knows it’s not an April fools day prank?
If @JeepCares doesn't generate a window sticker for everyone on April 1, I'm going to be sorely disappointed that they just missed an opportunity for the meanest April fools prank EVER!

Sponsored

360linux

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
Yeah, I mean maybe it's just me but I remember when I worked any kind of customer facing job but if I didn't know something I put in the effort to go find someone who did or find a way to find the info on my own... But hey, it's 2021 any things aren't done the way they were in the old days
In the old days (for me anyway) it took longer to order a toy from the back of a comic than it is taking to wait for my 4xe, so I'll take a few canned messages over a longer wait.

;)

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
There shouldn't be any hate coming at ya for simply stating a fact. Why are those "grocery getters" even on the same page with the 4xe. By the way, I'm a girl and will be driving my new 4xe like a girl, but a non-mom girl.

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
Quick question, I just looked my build sheet and it says I have Premium Wrapped I/P Bezels. When I built it on the Jeep site the black has the stitched bezel and the saddle leather has a gray plastic bezel. My order has the saddle leather seats. Anyone else with saddle leather also show premium wrapped I/P bezels on their build sheet and does that mean all 4Xe’s with leather seats have the stitched bezels?

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Quick question, I just looked my build sheet and it says I have Premium Wrapped I/P Bezels. When I built it on the Jeep site the black has the stitched bezel and the saddle leather has a gray plastic bezel. My order has the saddle leather seats. Anyone else with saddle leather also show premium wrapped I/P bezels on their build sheet and does that mean all 4Xe’s with leather seats have the stitched bezels?
I got Saddle and mine says premium wrapped I/P bezels.

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got Saddle and mine says premium wrapped I/P bezels.
Did you notice on the build site that the bezel is gray and not stitched with the saddle option? I am not sure if I like that or not. I have not seen the saddle with the stitched bezel in person.

Sponsored

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Did you notice on the build site that the bezel is gray and not stitched with the saddle option? I am not sure if I like that or not. I have not seen the saddle with the stitched bezel in person.
I am not entirely sure I know what this is haha have a pic?

The Abbot

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
I drove a Sahara 4xe with saddle leather and the bezels were wrapped in grey leather. It was really nice.

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am not entirely sure I know what this is haha have a pic?
Here are some screenshots for the build site. Black leather has stitched bezel (Dashboard, where the air vents are) and the saddle has gray or chrome (not sure), but the built sheet says premium wrapped I/P bezel.

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? Black

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? Saddle

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Here are some screenshots for the build site. Black leather has stitched bezel (Dashboard, where the air vents are) and the saddle has gray or chrome (not sure), but the built sheet says premium wrapped I/P bezel.

Oh I see! I like the metal but have a feeling it will be grey leather with regular grey stitching. I'm good either way.
Sponsored