4xE Order Status??

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
Where did you get your ship date from? Last my dealer said anything was that he expected delivery in may sometime. I half half a mind just to drive to Ohio and pick it up if it’ll take a month and a half to ship (or more) when it’s just sitting there in storage somewhere.
My sales rep got it off of my POC the last time I texted him on Saturday. What was your order date? Mine was 2/6 and I feel like the orders from around that time or earlier have gotten estimated ship dates of end of March. With delivery being middle of April.
Sponsored

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cherokee sport, 2021 4xe rubicon
My sales rep got it off of my POC the last time I texted him on Saturday. What was your order date? Mine was 2/6 and I feel like the orders from around that time or earlier have gotten estimated ship dates of end of March. With delivery being middle of April.
Nice, I just need to circle back with my dealer and push a little harder for some info. Order date for me was 3/3, day after my birthday and with the year we’ve had recently I figured I deserved a nice birthday presents myself. its been built and has just sitting for a while now.

BiscuitEater

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
My ship date has slid four times. 3/1, 3/15, 3/22, and now 3/31. March madness.

Biggielol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be Rubicon 4xE
Jeep Chat says "Stage prior to being released by plant" When asked for clarification, they said it has finished being built, and should arrive at my dealer in April.

The dealer shows "JB status" and no ETA dates.

(Ordered 2/1, Rubicon fully loaded minus advanced safety and HAS the Sky One Touch.

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 turbo, Mercedes G550, Rubicon 4xe
Jeep Chat says "Stage prior to being released by plant" When asked for clarification, they said it has finished being built, and should arrive at my dealer in April.

The dealer shows "JB status" and no ETA dates.

(Ordered 2/1, Rubicon fully loaded minus advanced safety and HAS the Sky One Touch.
I ordered 2/11 and have been in JB status for 17 days now. Really? Until it’s on a train, the status codes seem very arbitrary.

Sponsored

BTA

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru legacy
I ordered 2/11 and have been in JB status for 17 days now. Really? Until it’s on a train, the status codes seem very arbitrary.

only reason i'm inclined to believe they are due to be released any day now is because of the release that jeep sent out to their dealers saying shipments start end of this month and should be on lots by mid april

PriceForFlight

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Some good news , i was driving today on i80 east bound illinois/indiana border and saw carhouler full of 4xe moving westbound ...
But still no news from my local dealer...
And no pic?? Should have turned around and followed it!! You could have been the hero of the forum.

Sponsored

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Some good news , i was driving today on i80 east bound illinois/indiana border and saw carhouler full of 4xe moving westbound ...
But still no news from my local dealer...
If you remember what time this was we may have members out there than can intercept the shipment.

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
I just checked the JL order and tracking page and it just exploded with window stickers for the first 392 orders. We have to be very close on the 4Xe's getting their window stickers.

Jeep4xe

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Y
If you remember what time this was we may have members out there than can intercept the shipment.
9.35am central standart time , i do travel on this route on dayly basis and see 2 to 3 car houlers pulling jeep products but today was jeep wranglers with charging ports and there was 0 red ones , if there was one i would follow them :) with hope it was my order ...

PriceForFlight

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
9.35am central standart time , i do travel on this route on dayly basis and see 2 to 3 car houlers pulling jeep products but today was jeep wranglers with charging ports and there was 0 red ones , if there was one i would follow them :) with hope it was my order ...
Could have also been press cars heading to an undisclosed location for test drives.

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cherokee sport, 2021 4xe rubicon
Mine is black, but I still don't have a sticker so doubtful it was on there ;)
Sponsored