AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
Any window stickers to report?
I have only seen the Canadian orders getting them so far. I would imagine with next week being the mass ship out week we are about to see a lot of 4Xe window stickers show up soon. Fingers crossed.

BTA

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru legacy
Ya totally! I just resubmitted but left the trail camera out!! I can’t keep racking up the total😂😭
seems like the aftermarket options for a trail camera are relatively cheap and the install shouldn't too bad if you end up wanting to go that route.

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cherokee sport, 2021 4xe rubicon
Just joined the site, like everyone else waiting for status to update as it’s currently sitting in storage and has been for a while.

Sponsored

evaughan3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Near as I can tell, Monroney stickers are printed ONLY as the vehicle moves to KZ status (invoiced and released to carrier), not before. Once printed, I would expect the vehicles to be well on their way to the dealerships... hopefully before autumn.

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Near as I can tell, Monroney stickers are printed ONLY as the vehicle moves to KZ status (invoiced and released to carrier), not before. Once printed, I would expect the vehicles to be well on their way to the dealerships... hopefully before autumn.
How does one find the status?

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jamie Brown

First Name
Jamie Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 3500AT4, Nissan Leaf, RAM 4500
My dealer told me today that he has 15 in storage and 1 in paint right now. He is expecting to get most if not all of them at the same time. Told me that they have only done 1 training on the 4xE so far but have another training the 1st of April but the subject of the training hasn't been released. I told him to expect that to be all about the 4xE. I bet him that they will do the training and have the release the same week. We both agreed that they will most likely ship next week to get to his lot as they are doing the training.

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
My dealer told me today that he has 15 in storage and 1 in paint right now. He is expecting to get most if not all of them at the same time. Told me that they have only done 1 training on the 4xE so far but have another training the 1st of April but the subject of the training hasn't been released. I told him to expect that to be all about the 4xE. I bet him that they will do the training and have the release the same week. We both agreed that they will most likely ship next week to get to his lot as they are doing the training.
Nice, I suspect the training is for the 4xe as well as all of the varying credits and rebates and such.

Sponsored

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Looks like all the 392 folks got shipped out today even though many of them were told April. Could be a good sign for us!

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A very helpful place in the forum that you will check a thousand times a day until your Jeep arrives.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...et-order-tracking.12503/page-830#post-1443868
Also you can occasionally bother your sales rep or Jeep Chat.
Thanks, I’ve seen that page and my vin shows up with a build sheet but no sticker yet. Last i contacted chat it was in storage as well as everyone else’s. My dealer hasn’t been very forthcoming with updates and it’s just a tiny nerve racking

timuh60

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe JLU, 2020 Sahara JLU (sold)
Ordered 2/24 and was told by my dealer today my delivery date was 4/5. After reading everyone else's experience I won't get my hopes up just yet.

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, I’ve seen that page and my vin shows up with a build sheet but no sticker yet. Last i contacted chat it was in storage as well as everyone else’s. My dealer hasn’t been very forthcoming with updates and it’s just a tiny nerve racking
The only 4Xe’s with window stickers right now are Canadian orders. As far as I know there haven’t been any issued to the US orders. My order has a ship date of 3/30 so by this time next week I would assume you will start seeing window stickers showing up. Sorry your sales rep is not very helpful. That is crazy that anyone spending as much as we are for a product can get treated that way. The good news is once you have your new Jeep all of this frustration will be a fading memory.

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The only 4Xe’s with window stickers right now are Canadian orders. As far as I know there haven’t been any issued to the US orders. My order has a ship date of 3/30 so by this time next week I would assume you will start seeing window stickers showing up. Sorry your sales rep is not very helpful. That is crazy that anyone spending as much as we are for a product can get treated that way. The good news is once you have your new Jeep all of this frustration will be a fading memory.
Where did you get your ship date from? Last my dealer said anything was that he expected delivery in may sometime. I half half a mind just to drive to Ohio and pick it up if it’ll take a month and a half to ship (or more) when it’s just sitting there in storage somewhere.
Sponsored