4xE Order Status??

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
I’m resubmitting my 4xe build. I’m between Red and Sting grey, and advanced safety or front camera? Any options appreciated!
I was really torn between the Red and the Sting Gray before my 4Xe order. I ended up going with Sting Gray. I had a Red JKU Sahara and loved it so I figured I would try something different and the Sting Gray color looks great on a Wrangler. I am a little concerned about how the blue accents will look with the Sting Gray but I feel like it will be ok. You really can't go wrong with either color. If you have already had a red wrangler then try something new. As far as with the Advanced safety group I added that to mine because I have it in my 2020 Gladiator Rubicon and love it. I did not add the front camera only because I was trying to keep my build a certain price point.
Sponsored

blueweb

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 TJ Rubicon, '22 4xe Rubicon
I am a little concerned about how the blue accents will look with the Sting Gray but I feel like it will be ok.
Would you rather go with Sting Gray over Billet Silver? The press released 4xe silver color was gorgeous looking with the blue accents.

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
Would you rather go with Sting Gray over Billet Silver? The press released 4xe silver color was gorgeous looking with the blue accents.
My gladiator is billet silver so once again I would choose something different from what I have had, I would still do Sting gray. But the billet silver looks good. Look through all of the different color clubs on this forum and see everyone’s builds for the colors you are thinking. That will give you an idea of what others are doing with the color and the add ins they are using. I really have liked what the sting gray forum has posted pictures wise.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
I find the safety groups in my other vehicles to be annoying way more than helpful, so I didn't get it. I do like automatic cruise control though. I got the front camera because I love the front camera on my truck. It is great for parking close to something and will probably be good for trail work.

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60, Volvo S60, Ordered 4XE Sahara
Similar debate. Love the red (and my son still wants it) but not sure I can pull it off for work / clients. I'm leaning Sarge and both packages. I know some have had issues with Advanced Safety, but given the craziness on NJ/Philly roads I'll take all the help I can get. Front camera seems useful for everything from trails to parallel parking.
Ya exactly, I can’t do the trail camera and the advanced, so I’m leaning advanced because one accident and it pays for itself

Sponsored

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was really torn between the Red and the Sting Gray before my 4Xe order. I ended up going with Sting Gray. I had a Red JKU Sahara and loved it so I figured I would try something different and the Sting Gray color looks great on a Wrangler. I am a little concerned about how the blue accents will look with the Sting Gray but I feel like it will be ok. You really can't go wrong with either color. If you have already had a red wrangler then try something new. As far as with the Advanced safety group I added that to mine because I have it in my 2020 Gladiator Rubicon and love it. I did not add the front camera only because I was trying to keep my build a certain price point.
Thanks so much for the tip!!

Maller

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito!
Ya exactly, I can’t do the trail camera and the advanced, so I’m leaning advanced because one accident and it pays for itself
We have the advanced safety on my '19 mojito. Did not get it on our 4xe order. The adaptive cruise control is awesome, but the collision avoidance is horrible. We turned it off due to false alerts and auto braking with nothing in front of us. For us we were more likely to get re-ended due to auto braking for ghosts.

KarlN

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited 4XE
Occupation
Retired
I’m resubmitting my 4xe build. I’m between Red and Sting grey, and advanced safety or front camera? Any options appreciated!
Get
Get all the technology you are considering and leave out the bumper upgrades etc. They can be dealt with later...the technology is built in.

KarlN

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited 4XE
Occupation
Retired
My order has the advanced and the trail camera??

BTA

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru legacy
I got the advanced because it also helps with insurance premiums and I've had enough fender benders to know it can save big. can't speak to the trail camera, because I don't drive over things frequently enough that a spotter wouldn't suffice.

Sponsored

trainsafe

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0
Does an aftermarket bumper (with a winch) affect the collision avoidance?

digimark

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 MT JK 2-dr X, Nacho JLUR 4xe.
Does an aftermarket bumper (with a winch) affect the collision avoidance?
Yes, it scares other cars out of your way.

EDIT: (to tone down the funny) It adds weight which slightly reduces your ability to avoid a collision, but if the collision-detect sensors aren't inhibited, no.

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My gladiator is billet silver so once again I would choose something different from what I have had, I would still do Sting gray. But the billet silver looks good. Look through all of the different color clubs on this forum and see everyone’s builds for the colors you are thinking. That will give you an idea of what others are doing with the color and the add ins they are using. I really have liked what the sting gray forum has posted pictures wise.
Get

Get all the technology you are considering and leave out the bumper upgrades etc. They can be dealt with later...the technology is built in.
ya very good point! Thanks for all the input!

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Similar debate. Love the red (and my son still wants it) but not sure I can pull it off for work / clients. I'm leaning Sarge and both packages. I know some have had issues with Advanced Safety, but given the craziness on NJ/Philly roads I'll take all the help I can get. Front camera seems useful for everything from trails to parallel parking.
Ya totally! I just resubmitted but left the trail camera out!! I can’t keep racking up the total😂😭