Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
I just called the Affiliate Rewards number to confirm, and they said the Wrangler 4XE is eligible. Previously it wasn’t, but it is now.
Does the dealer have to accept the 1% below invoice deal with it if they already do with other vehicles?
Sponsored

STUD

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Impreza
Does the dealer have to accept the 1% below invoice deal with it if they already do with other vehicles?
From my understanding is if the Vehicle is listed for the program they have to accept it period. They cannot choose which vehicle that it can apply to or not.

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
From my understanding is if the Vehicle is listed for the program they have to accept it period. They cannot choose which vehicle that it can apply to or not.
Dealer said no for the 4xe but I didn't argue. It is something I will bring up with them when the car arrives. I know not every dealer has to accept the program but if they accept if for one model, I assume they have to for any qualifying car.

no.sleep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Billet Silver JLUR 4xe
Dealer said no for the 4xe but I didn't argue. It is something I will bring up with them when the car arrives. I know not every dealer has to accept the program but if they accept if for one model, I assume they have to for any qualifying car.
I am in the same situation. When I ordered, dealer said it wasn't eligible, but they would do it for the regular wrangler, so I am hoping they will do the same upon delivery.

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
They do not have to accept on every eligible car. Participation is fully up to the dealer and they can pick and choose, at their own discretion, which deals to apply it to or not.

Sponsored

BTA

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru legacy
I am in the same situation. When I ordered, dealer said it wasn't eligible, but they would do it for the regular wrangler, so I am hoping they will do the same upon delivery.
My dealer mentioned that it wasn't listed, but believed it was subject to change. because it will apply, the discount is going to be taken into account when we finish the paperwork. I would bring it up, odds are they wont have an issue applying it.

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
They do not have to accept on every eligible car. Participation is fully up to the dealer and they can pick and choose, at their own discretion, which deals to apply it to or not.
Understood. I got a great deal but will bring it up one last time while I am there just to see.

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Understood. I got a great deal but will bring it up one last time while I am there just to see.
Yeah, I would definitely raise it, since the 4xe's eligibility changed since many of us ordered.

For what it's worth, my dealer gave me two quotes back in late Dec (when the 4xe wasn't eligible): one price if Affiliate pricing did become eligible and another for if it didn't. Helped us avoid any "too bad, we already agreed to a price" friction. They seemed privy to the fact that the 4xe "probably would be" eligible by the time it was delivered.

4x400m

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS-V Wagon, Quadrasteer Silverado
My understanding is that the affiliate pricing (including Tread Lightly) basically has two parts:
1) Max customer price of 1% below invoice
2) Incentive of 2% of invoice goes to the dealer

So, if you've already negotiated a price of 1% below invoice (or better), the dealer has some latitude in terms of any additional discount. It would benefit them to make it work (to get the 2% kickback), but I have heard that some places will only do a half % additional discount (when you are already cheaper than 1% below invoice).

FLrobb

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe - Ordered

Sponsored

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Another note for California folks: I would have your dealer look into the $1500 Clean Fuel Reward. The Jeep 4xe isn't explicitly listed there yet, but there's no reason it shouldn't be per the program terms.

This is a point-of-sale discount that participating dealers should be giving on eligible vehicles, separate from any other discounts. This one isn't something you claim as a rebate/tax credit later, so it's important to get this squared away and factored into your price before you sign that paperwork. I'm guessing the dealers have a more up-to-date way to confirm eligibility than via the program website.

BTA

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru legacy
Yeah, I would definitely raise it, since the 4xe's eligibility changed since many of us ordered.

For what it's worth, my dealer gave me two quotes back in late Dec (when the 4xe wasn't eligible): one price if Affiliate pricing did become eligible and another for if it didn't. Helped us avoid any "too bad, we already agreed to a price" friction. They seemed privy to the fact that the 4xe "probably would be" eligible by the time it was delivered.
Same with mine... i feel pretty confident most dealers wont have an issue making the change. not worth torpedoing client satisfaction or missing out on the sale for numbers that are fairly negligible on the dealer side. especially when you know the people bringing this stuff up are active in a like minded community.

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
If the dealer is looking at the eligibility list from January, it is incorrect. A new one was released on 2/4 that shows the 4xe. I had FCA Affiliates program email me the document to give to my dealer because the one on their website was from January. Not sure if it's been updated yet.

Oneilc01

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray Turbo
Sponsored

Attachments