4xE Order Status??

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I feel like as paying customers Chrysler owes us an explanation. Silence leaves our minds to wander into deep dark areas of sinister reasons! haha
Sponsored

Last edited:

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60, Volvo S60, Ordered 4XE Sahara
I'm not sure what is worse, built and sitting in storage, or not built and sitting in limbo!
Ya honestly donā€™t feel to bad they arenā€™t going anywhere too fast!!!šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am getting quite frustrated with the fact that not only did they pull the Tread Lightly out from under people with agreed upon orders, and the black hardtop situation. They really screwed over early orders which is who should get priority.

KarlN

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited 4XE
Occupation
Retired
It may be that they geared up, did major QC on the first ones, held them back until they can send out many more to saturate the country with first impressions and response in the first phase within their advertised released timeframe. There is power in numbers!

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Yes, and isn't it extremely odd there is no mention of the 4xe in any Jeep commercials?

Sponsored

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know! I would have expected some kind of reviews at least by now!

jdeolivares

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
There have been numerous reviews of the 4xe. Here is one

BTA

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru legacy
There have been numerous reviews of the 4xe. Here is one
That's not really a review, so much as an overview of the press release. TFL hasn't had a hands on interaction with the 4XE yet, so they can't give an actual opinion on the vehicle.

jdeolivares

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
That's not really a review, so much as an overview of the press release. TFL hasn't had a hands on interaction with the 4XE yet, so they can't give an actual opinion on the vehicle.
Thatā€™s true

Jamie Brown

First Name
Jamie Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 3500AT4, Nissan Leaf, RAM 4500
Yes, and isn't it extremely odd there is no mention of the 4xe in any Jeep commercials?
I was told the launch date is March 1st. They said they are holding all built units until that time. So far my build date for mine is the end of this month with a ship date of March 12. We will see if that holds true.

Sponsored

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Oh good to know! Would be nice if they would just tell everyone that! I checked with jeep chat again today. Same exact response I've gotten for the past four weeks. Parts ready waiting to be built.

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
Best of luck getting it. It's my understanding that the manufacturer gives priority to sold units over deal stock ordered units though..
meh I wouldnā€™t count on that. Just like when the JL came out. A lot of people on this forum ordered day one of ordering but there was stock on the lots that anyone could walk up and buy way before any of the custom orders were delivered .

Sucks they are teasing a full electric now. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a lot of people lined up for this that would rather that. Myself included.

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I honestly may consider canceling my order, if jeep is not going to honor the tread lightly and the black hardtop

KarlN

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
meh I wouldnā€™t count on that. Just like when the JL came out. A lot of people on this forum ordered day one of ordering but there was stock on the lots that anyone could walk up and buy way before any of the custom orders were delivered .

Sucks they are teasing a full electric now. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a lot of people lined up for this that would rather that. Myself included.
I totally get that.. I'm not Sure I would wait for the pure electric though, there's too many questions about it so early on. range anxiety being my first although I am intrigued

KarlN

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I was told the launch date is March 1st. They said they are holding all built units until that time. So far my build date for mine is the end of this month with a ship date of March 12. We will see if that holds true.
I sure hope so, I would love to get mine then...D1 Status with a shipping date of 2/25 falls into that theory
Sponsored