Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60, Volvo S60, Ordered 4XE Sahara
Yeah I saw that online while building one...only body color... but my dealer said black was available on his side when I was ordering it so that's what I did. Maybe you can do a change build like Biscuiteater and save some$$and only wait an extra week or so. Good Luck!
Thanks for the info!! Fortunately and unfortunately itā€™s already built!
Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Seriously! I wanted the black hardtop and wasnā€™t aloud to get it!!!
Became available January 20th. Mine was already built so I couldn't change it. Build has been in storage for 3 weeks now awaiting shipping.

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60, Volvo S60, Ordered 4XE Sahara
Became available January 20th. Mine was already built so I couldn't change it. Build has been in storage for 3 weeks now awaiting shipping.
Ughhhhh Iā€™m so annoyed, I wanted the black hardtop and it would have saved me 1k!!!!
Iā€™m complaining to jeep.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Here is the email reply I received from Craig Benner at Koons about my order:

According to the system, your Jeep is in D1 status which is the production phase. Unfortunately I do not have any other information or can get any other information other then that.

Once I submit the order to the factory, it is beyond my control and have no power of having it built, or shipped any quicker. Because these are brand new engines/trim levels, it will not be a quick thing as it will take some time on Jeeps end.

Once it goes into transit, I will let you know.

Craig

----ā€-------------
Not very encouraging is it. I told him others that ordered almost the exact same vehicle from you a month later than me appear to be ahead of me. He didn't respond to that comment.

Jamie Brown

First Name
Jamie Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 3500AT4, Nissan Leaf, RAM 4500
I have been researching the 4xE for a few weeks and talked to 2 different dealers. I think I have found one to work with that seems to be very fair. I am putting a deposit on a Rubicon tomorrow morning. The dealer said he already ordered it so he could get it in on his allotment. He said they are estimating a ship date of 3/1 with a delivery of 3/15. With all the post I have seen I am not holding my breath on the schedule.

Sponsored

KarlN

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited 4XE
Occupation
Retired
I have been researching the 4xE for a few weeks and talked to 2 different dealers. I think I have found one to work with that seems to be very fair. I am putting a deposit on a Rubicon tomorrow morning. The dealer said he already ordered it so he could get it in on his allotment. He said they are estimating a ship date of 3/1 with a delivery of 3/15. With all the post I have seen I am not holding my breath on the schedule.
Best of luck getting it. It's my understanding that the manufacturer gives priority to sold units over deal stock ordered units though..

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I'm not sure what is worse, built and sitting in storage, or not built and sitting in limbo!

bodhi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
Just talked to my dealer about modifying my order to have the black hardtop, he looked up my order and said it is in JB status, which he said means it is built and is now in the body shop vendor.

Dealer said he sees a ship date of 2/10, but I read sometimes JB status is like purgatory where it could be in limbo forever

He was willing to put in a brand new order, where I would save the $1000, but I have no idea how long extra I would have to wait if we started the order over, and we have been without a car since October. Blarg. I am not sure what I should do.

Sponsored

Biggielol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be Rubicon 4xE
Just talked to my dealer about modifying my order to have the black hardtop, he looked up my order and said it is in JB status, which he said means it is built and is now in the body shop vendor.

Dealer said he sees a ship date of 2/10, but I read sometimes JB status is like purgatory where it could be in limbo forever

He was willing to put in a brand new order, where I would save the $1000, but I have no idea how long extra I would have to wait if we started the order over, and we have been without a car since October. Blarg. I am not sure what I should do.
You should wait it out. It'll come soon.

KarlN

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited 4XE
Occupation
Retired

Mine went from order to estimated delivery in under 30 days...Is waiting a couple of weeks to a month worth waiting for to save a grand? That is the question. You ordered early on but the recent orders appear to be moving relatively fast.

Jamie Brown

First Name
Jamie Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 3500AT4, Nissan Leaf, RAM 4500
Best of luck getting it. It's my understanding that the manufacturer gives priority to sold units over deal stock ordered units though..
IT is my build. He did say they were holding the built u it's until March 1 for the release date.

digimark

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 MT JK 2-dr X, Nacho JLUR 4xe.
I'm not sure what is worse, built and sitting in storage, or not built and sitting in limbo!
Anything that doesn't end in "...and the dealer called, your truck is here ready to pick up" is functionally just as bad as any other.

CodyDog

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4XE /2021 F250 7.3L King Ranch FX4
Probably because the EPA has not approved an official mileage rating.
That's the most likely explanation. There has to be a good reason to be sitting on all these 4XE's in storage. Companies don't hold on to movable inventory without good cause.
Sponsored