4xE Order Status??

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I just noticed that crypto hasn't updated my entry since 2/26. It used to show a daily update. Is this normal?

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 turbo, Mercedes G550, Rubicon 4xe
i got an email when my build sheet was availabl. I would expect the same for the window sticker.
My build sheet has been on the Jeep self service website for a week now. I never got an email from crypto and the site still doesn’t show a build sheet available.

Sponsored

Biggielol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be Rubicon 4xE
Jeep Chat is saying "Jeep is in stage prior to being released by plant" but dealer is saying JB status? Who is right?

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
Jeep Chat is saying "Jeep is in stage prior to being released by plant" but dealer is saying JB status? Who is right?
I cannot guarantee my answer for your case, but in my experience the my sales rep at the dealer has way more accurate info than Jeep chat. I am not sure why that is. Jeep chat always gives me the most basic updates that sound very general and sometimes they would tell me I was in a status behind where the sales reps POC sheet would say I was. I only touch base with Jeep chat if I have contacted my sales rep too recently and do not want to bother them.

Sponsored

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Anyone got any shipping updates? Mine went into framing today.

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Sheesh! Didn’t you order about a week ago? I guess the line has caught up 😊
Haha yeah ordered on 03/09. VIN on 03/10. I believe I got lucky and got the dealer's allocated unit and simply changed the color and options before it started.

Jeep chat said framing today but a different Jeep chat just said the parts were all collected. I am hoping the first guy was right.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Yea, I've always said the day I wake up and look at my email and there are about 10-100 posts to this forum that I will know somebody got the first 4xe!
Sponsored