Sponsored

24R quick order package

lynn02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and a Mazda RX8
Can anyone tell me what all is included in the 24 R quick order package? I was going to get a Rubicon X. The color that I want is not available in the Rubicon X, but it is available in the Rubicon. Now I’m being told that I can’t get the 35 inch recon package on the Rubicon. It would be nice to know what all is included in that 24 R package.
Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

OP
OP

lynn02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the link.

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
Just so you know the link isn't helpful because it's for a two door, and the option isn't listed, just listed for a four door. YMMV

Sponsored

Halxen

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Can anyone tell me what all is included in the 24 R quick order package? I was going to get a Rubicon X. The color that I want is not available in the Rubicon X, but it is available in the Rubicon. Now I’m being told that I can’t get the 35 inch recon package on the Rubicon. It would be nice to know what all is included in that 24 R package.
Which color and what options are you trying to build? I'm guessing Granite Crystal? For some odd reason they don't do the color matched hardtop in that color on the Wrangler; even though they do the Gladiator hardtop in that color. ?‍♀

OP
OP

lynn02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just so you know the link isn't helpful because it's for a two door, and the option isn't listed, just listed for a four door. YMMV
I noticed it was only for a 2 door. By the time I saw this a dealer had called me back. The salesman explained it as the package just signifies whether it’s a manual transmission or a automatic transmission. Nothing else is included such as convenience, package or technology package.

OP
OP

lynn02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Which color and what options are you trying to build? I'm guessing Granite Crystal? For some odd reason they don't do the color matched hardtop in that color on the Wrangler; even though they do the Gladiator hardtop in that color. ?‍♀
Yes, that is the color I’m looking for. I figured that I would just get a Rubicon and put all the packages on it that I want since I can’t get the Rubicon X in that color. when I asked the salesman about that color in the Rubicon, he told me that yes I can get the convenience package and technology pack and leather, but the 35 inch tire package is not an option.

Halxen

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Yes, that is the color I’m looking for. I figured that I would just get a Rubicon and put all the packages on it that I want since I can’t get the Rubicon X in that color. when I asked the salesman about that color in the Rubicon, he told me that yes I can get the convenience package and technology pack and leather, but the 35 inch tire package is not an option.
Yeah if you're looking at the 2 door you can get some of the components of what is in the XR package but the 35" tires, aren't listed as an option on the 2 door.

Hohnan

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUW
Is The XTREME 35-Inch Tire Package what you are looking for? It is available in the Rubi 2-door builder - https://www.jeep.com/bmo.wrangler.h...FT,DMU,Z5E,TVC,WF8,VL,UBX,AJK,AJY,AGB,XDB,22R

Unless Jeep has removed it from the options when they order?

Sponsored

Hohnan

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUW
Yeah if you're looking at the 2 door you can get some of the components of what is in the XR package but the 35" tires, aren't listed as an option on the 2 door.
If you just want 35" tires you can get those added after you take delivery along with some of the other things that come with the XTREME 35-Inch Tire Package standard.

One reason may be that you want the V-6.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

If you just want 35" tires you can get those added after you take delivery along with some of the other things that come with the XTREME 35-Inch Tire Package standard.

One reason may be that you want the V-6.
From what I can tell the Xtreme 35 package in the 2-door automatic is currently only available with the 3.6.

@Halxen, the XR package is from previous model years. There's now an Xtreme 35 package and an X package.

Hohnan

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUW
From what I can tell the Xtreme 35 package in the 2-door automatic is currently only available with the 3.6.

@Halxen, the XR package is from previous model years. There's now an Xtreme 35 package and an X package.
I’m pretty sure it only comes with the four-cylinder turbo. At least that’s what the Jeep announcement was and when you add that package on the Jeep builder page.

I keep waiting for it to show up with the Willys two door builder and I haven’t seen it yet.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I’m pretty sure it only comes with the four-cylinder turbo. At least that’s what the Jeep announcement was and when you add that package on the Jeep builder page.

I keep waiting for it to show up with the Willys two door builder and I haven’t seen it yet.
My wife is about to order an automatic Rubicon X 3.6. She wanted the 2.0 and soft top, but it's not an option right now.

Hohnan

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUW
My wife is about to order an automatic Rubicon X 3.6. She wanted the 2.0 and soft top, but it's not an option right now.
Do you mean when you go to the dealership to submit the order? That’d be interesting to know why.
Sponsored