2023 Waiting/Venting Room

DawnEll78

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willy's
I can imagine. As for me, when I went to D1 I emailed my dealer and asked if he could provide either an estimated build date or ship date... his reply was "Congratulations! Have a good weekend." :) I'm going to assume he suffered a small stroke...
I also have gotten responses like that when I asked for an actual date... I took it as a sign that I'm never getting one of those LOL. It's ok... it'll be here when it gets here... it's been a lesson in patience, that's for sure!
Sponsored

Camohatdude

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Ive been given two build dates from the dealer, one about a week ago and another it was supposed to be built starting today. Dealer called this morning and said "mid October potential build date"

Ironjaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
FWIW, I regressed to D from D1 and Estimated Ship Date never went away, just kept pushing out. Timeline was D1 w/ESD of 9/30, back to D w/ESD of 10/8, back to D1 w/ ESD of 10/20. My dealer just screenshots their status page, I think.
Pretty much exact thing. Scheduled 08/23, ESD 09/30, then 10/08, now 10/18, completely different build than your (4 dr diesel) I wonder if it has to do with area. I'm in MN.

MayThe4x4BWU

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Occupation
IT Small Business Owner
Meanwhile it’s my 43rd day in D1!!! 🤬

No, they didn't give me a date... they only told me that arrival of mine WORST CASE would be mid-October. So I can only assume that my tracker is just never updating... because what my dealer is telling me is that I should be driving mine in the next couple of weeks. I'll go by him... but still frustrating that Jeep offers a service that isn't even accurate.

I'm one week behind you at 36 days, no tracker updates, no est. build indicated in them and my dealer has been giving me the same vanilla responses, except they won't give me any kind of date...just "around the end of the month" which then changed to "around early October"...which will more than likely change to "around mid October" I should just ask them if I'll get it before Halloween and see what they say 🤪

OP
OP
Opus

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
For 2-door peeps it's nice to see the number of 2-doors mixed in with 4-doors on Cryptostickers 24 hours view. Seems like they're cranking them out fairly regularly at the moment.

Sponsored

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
Pretty much exact thing. Scheduled 08/23, ESD 09/30, then 10/08, now 10/18, completely different build than your (4 dr diesel) I wonder if it has to do with area. I'm in MN.
I'm in DC, so probably not.

DawnEll78

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willy's
I'm one week behind you at 36 days, no tracker updates, no est. build indicated in them and my dealer has been giving me the same vanilla responses, except they won't give me any kind of date...just "around the end of the month" which then changed to "around early October"...which will more than likely change to "around mid October" I should just ask them if I'll get it before Halloween and see what they say 🤪
HAHA!!! If they say around the end of October they’d still be right if it’s October of 2023 when it seems mine will be delivered! 😂

DawnEll78

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willy's
I just had to break down and send my guy a screenshot of the tracker and ask him if it's even remotely accurate... 44 days at D1 but I'm supposed to be driving it in 2 weeks? :movember:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Opus

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Any of our long suffering friends received any good news???

As for me, I'm beginning to ponder what I'll do if/when that glorious day comes when I'm actually able to drive my Jeep. Where will all of this yearning, and angst and frustration and anger go? I've lived with it now for so long. What do I do with it?

Do I take up MMA fighting? I'm 53 years old, overweight and have no formal training whatsoever... so that seems like a good possibility.

Do I join a speed-metal band? Considering my musical tastes range from James Taylor to Bruce Hornsby and the Range that's another strong candidate.

D-list Marvel-type supervillain? Jeep-Man! Is ennui a superpower??? I mean, if it's really intense ennui???

Last edited:

DawnEll78

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willy's
Any of our long suffering friends received any good news???

As for me, I'm beginning to ponder what I'll do if/when that glorious day comes when I'm actually able to drive my Jeep. Where will all of this yearning, and angst and frustration and anger go? I've lived with it now for so long. What do I do with it?

Do I take up MMA fighting? I'm 53 years old, overweight and have no formal training whatsoever... so that seems like a good possibility.

Do I join a speed-metal band? Considering my musical tastes range from James Taylor to Bruce Hornsby and the Range that's another strong candidate.

D-list Marvel-type supervillain? Jeep-Man! Is ennui a superpower??? I mean, if it's really intense ennui???
Nope... D1 for 45 days and counting... and all I'm seeing all over the place are hydro blue pearl wranglers... it's like the universe is taunting me. I will also need to find a hobby after mine arrives in 2026.

OP
OP
Opus

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Nope... D1 for 45 days and counting... and all I'm seeing all over the place are hydro blue pearl wranglers... it's like the universe is taunting me. I will also need to find a hobby after mine arrives in 2026.
What doesn't help at all is the fact that last week and all of this week it's been sunny and in the 70s for a high around here... perfect weather for driving around with a top down... that I don't have yet. :)

DawnEll78

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willy's
What doesn't help at all is the fact that last week and all of this week it's been sunny and in the 70s for a high around here... perfect weather for driving around with a top down... that I don't have yet. :)
Same here in CT... a little chilly but sunny and would at least like to get some drives in with the freedom panels off, if nothing else! Oh well... looks like it's a wait until spring. I did screenshot the tracker yesterday and sent it to my dealer asking if it's accurate that I'm still only scheduled. No response. Not trying to be a PITA but if I ever order again I want nothing to do with a tracker that doesn't even track!
Sponsored