Sponsored

Granger Order Waiting Room

jmj8355

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 2.0
Figured i'd start a thread for anybody awaiting orders from Granger in Iowa partially in hopes that it will relieve my anxiety :) My JLURD was build first week of April (end of Dec order) and now has moved to dreaded KZS w/ no ETA. When searching out KZS i see horror stories of multiple month stays in KZS and hoping i am not destined to be that case as i just sold my 21 in hopes of having my new one in a couple weeks. Would think im used to this since this is my second JL order but my 21 was delivered during much different world circumstances and i never recall going into this KZS que. Any others stuck in KZS before heading to Granger? Hopefully some positive stories of only being in that stage for a little while :)
Sponsored

MeanMrMustard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
I did not hit KZS status, but I'll relay my shipping updates. My JLR (2/15 order) was built on 3/15. On 3/18, my first shipping ETA was 3/24-4/11. On 3/25 I was in KZM status with an ETA of 4/1 to 4/11. On 4/1, my shipping ETA slipped to 4/11 to 4/25. On 4/8, I was told it was delivered. :like: I have not scheduled my pickup date yet though.

Granger had told me it typically took about 4-5 weeks to be delivered once it was built. Mine was slightly quicker than that.

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
Mine was built mid March and I’m in KZS. I did reach out to Jackie at Granger last week and my Jeep was at the Belvidere, IL Cherokee plant as of 4/7 with no ETA. I’m hoping that’s a good sign that it’s not stuck in a Toledo storage lot. Some people have said their Jeep was stuck at Belvidere for a few weeks but I’m hoping it’s moving! But with the horrible weather Iowa has been having I’m kind of hoping it’s not anywhere near there!

OP
OP
jmj8355

jmj8355

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 2.0
Mine was built mid March and I’m in KZS. I did reach out to Jackie at Granger last week and my Jeep was at the Belvidere, IL Cherokee plant as of 4/7 with no ETA. I’m hoping that’s a good sign that it’s not stuck in a Toledo storage lot. Some people have said their Jeep was stuck at Belvidere for a few weeks but I’m hoping it’s moving! But with the horrible weather Iowa has been having I’m kind of hoping it’s not anywhere near there!
Nice! Ya im hoping just because it says KZS doesnt mean its not moving in the background. At least thats what im telling myself as i crunch rental car prices :)

MeanMrMustard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
I've scheduled my pick-up for 4/21. Spent about 5-10 minutes on the phone with Catelyn of their finance department. Again, very smooth process. If anyone has questions, just DM me.

I'll update again next week with more delivery details after I get home.

Sponsored

DurangoRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
I ordered a Wrangler 4xe Rubicon from Granger on 2/28/22. I was notified this week that it is in D1 status with a shipping date of 4/22/22, and Jackie said it usually takes about one month to reach the dealer. I think they are sharing all the information they have, and I won't blame Granger if those target dates are not hit.

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
Just received the email that my Jeep is in! Unfortunately it was damaged in shipping-some deep scratches on the roof. Of course Granger is going to fix it. Here’s my timeline:
2022 392 XR
Ordered 10/19
D1 2/28
Window sticker 3/19
KZS ?? don’t know the date that was just the status when I emailed for an update
Delivered 5/11

Shanwowsd

First Name
shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I am in shipping purgatory it appears. 2.08 order, finished build 4.28 after 22 days in JB. ugh. then went to KZD status for a day or so before going to KZR. as far as anyone knows it is still waiting in toledo and no eta has ever been given (from D1 to completed build to shipping status). weird how some folks get an eta and others do not.

cgolf60

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Sorento, 2019 GMC Canyon
What seems to be the problem? getting truck drivers or rail for delivery. Seems like once a vehicle is completed, everyone wins by geting it delivered and paid for ASAP.

Shanwowsd

First Name
shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
What seems to be the problem? getting truck drivers or rail for delivery. Seems like once a vehicle is completed, everyone wins by geting it delivered and paid for ASAP.
who knows? I dont know why i was KZD (delayed) for a day then moved to KZR when most folks go to KZS. I guess only jeep knows.

Sponsored

iflyfromphx

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, M5, 328d
I believe I hit all of the boxes mentioned so far.

Mid October order (10/18)
D1 (2/28)
KZS (4/8-5/9) - never had an ETA
Arrived at Granger (5/9)
Damaged in shipment (Roof)

Shipping to AZ - So who knows when I will actually have it.

392, XR, Dual Door, tow, trail rail, etc.

Apples491

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR in Hydro Blue, 2004 Lexus GX470
Ordered 1/28, still in D status.

Unfortunately, it's just the world we live in right now. I'm trying to keep my patience and just keep throwing money into the down payment savings account.

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
I believe I hit all of the boxes mentioned so far.

Mid October order (10/18)
D1 (2/28)
KZS (4/8-5/9) - never had an ETA
Arrived at Granger (5/9)
Damaged in shipment (Roof)

Shipping to AZ - So who knows when I will actually have it.

392, XR, Dual Door, tow, trail rail, etc.
Wow our stories are almost identical! I wonder if our Jeeps were on the same truck? I can’t believe after waiting all this time now we have to wait even longer while our Jeeps are repaired. Whose driving these delivery trucks?

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
I was told truck drivers are the problem but who knows?

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
I am in shipping purgatory it appears. 2.08 order, finished build 4.28 after 22 days in JB. ugh. then went to KZD status for a day or so before going to KZR. as far as anyone knows it is still waiting in toledo and no eta has ever been given (from D1 to completed build to shipping status). weird how some folks get an eta and others do not.
I never had an ETA or any other status but KZS until it showed up.
Sponsored