Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Jeebus... there's two people on the happy people order thread right now. One went from Order Confirmed to Scheduled in two days... the other did it in one friggin' day.

I'll wait till the screaming subsides...
Sponsored

Last edited:

DawnEll78

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willy's
Jeebus... there's two people on the happy people order thread right now. One went from Order Confirmed to Scheduled in two days... the other did it in one friggin' day.

Meanwhile it’s my 43rd day in D1!!! 🤬

OP
OP
Opus

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Meanwhile it’s my 43rd day in D1!!! 🤬
Have they given you an estimated build or ship date???

Btw, NDRugby, with the JeepTracking site, has stats on one build that went from Order Confirmed to Delivered in 23 days... 🤷‍♂️

Sifko36

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler, 2023 Rubicon
I reached out to my dealer asking if there is an estimated build/ship date yet. Just got a response back and they said no changes. Unsure if they just don’t want to give the date they have in their system to prevent setting a time in stone, or if the D1 to D regress really did completely take away my estimated build date.

DawnEll78

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willy's
Have they given you an estimated build or ship date???

Btw, NDRugby, with the JeepTracking site, has stats on one build that went from Order Confirmed to Delivered in 23 days... 🤷‍♂️
No, they didn't give me a date... they only told me that arrival of mine WORST CASE would be mid-October. So I can only assume that my tracker is just never updating... because what my dealer is telling me is that I should be driving mine in the next couple of weeks. I'll go by him... but still frustrating that Jeep offers a service that isn't even accurate.

Sponsored

DawnEll78

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willy's
I reached out to my dealer asking if there is an estimated build/ship date yet. Just got a response back and they said no changes. Unsure if they just don’t want to give the date they have in their system to prevent setting a time in stone, or if the D1 to D regress really did completely take away my estimated build date.
I'm willing to bet that this is why my dealer doesn't provide me with actual dates either... I can only imagine the backlash when that date comes and goes with no change. I'M not that customer... but I bet there are plenty that would go ape because they were given a date and it wasn't accurate. Not the dealer's fault.

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
FWIW, I regressed to D from D1 and Estimated Ship Date never went away, just kept pushing out. Timeline was D1 w/ESD of 9/30, back to D w/ESD of 10/8, back to D1 w/ ESD of 10/20. My dealer just screenshots their status page, I think.

Sifko36

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler, 2023 Rubicon
I'm willing to bet that this is why my dealer doesn't provide me with actual dates either... I can only imagine the backlash when that date comes and goes with no change. I'M not that customer... but I bet there are plenty that would go ape because they were given a date and it wasn't accurate. Not the dealer's fault.
Yupp exactly what I’m thinking.

JaxBeachJeep

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 but next is a Jeep, had a 94 in college
In the last 2 weeks since I checked with my dealer mine regressed from D1 to D but still shows estimated ship date of 10/4. Guess I’ll check back next week to see if it hits that.

Ellebelle

First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Chevy volt

I’d be a lot more upset about that if I hadn’t finally hit D1 after 76 days. Still doesn’t make any sense to me though.

Sponsored

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
There's a guy who posted in the Earl thread that he got a VIN the day after ordering.... 😒😠😠

I wanted to cuss scream obscenities at him over it.
I got my VIN a couple days after ordering, but i'm still C.

OP
OP
Opus

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
No, they didn't give me a date... they only told me that arrival of mine WORST CASE would be mid-October. So I can only assume that my tracker is just never updating... because what my dealer is telling me is that I should be driving mine in the next couple of weeks. I'll go by him... but still frustrating that Jeep offers a service that isn't even accurate.
Maybe there's a dealer, or former dealer, who can confirm this but others have said that dealers have more up-to-date information than online trackers. If that's true you might very well be driving in mid-October. 🤞

DawnEll78

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willy's
Maybe there's a dealer, or former dealer, who can confirm this but others have said that dealers have more up-to-date information than online trackers. If that's true you might very well be driving in mid-October. 🤞
Yes... he hasn't waivered from the mid-October arrival. He even emailed me last week saying "less than a month!" So I'm trusting him and his timeline... not the tracker. Still aggravating though!

OP
OP
Opus

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Yes... he hasn't waivered from the mid-October arrival. He even emailed me last week saying "less than a month!" So I'm trusting him and his timeline... not the tracker. Still aggravating though!
I can imagine. As for me, when I went to D1 I emailed my dealer and asked if he could provide either an estimated build date or ship date... his reply was "Congratulations! Have a good weekend." :) I'm going to assume he suffered a small stroke...
Sponsored