2023 Orders - Check in here

BUC(ret)

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 DDRT TNG, 23 JL Rubicon
Awesome! Congrats. I am an in a similar position, found one, but have one on order. Did the dealer give you any push back on cancelling?
They first tried to get me keep my order by offering a discount on my order, but when I told them I could get it this weekend they didnt argue. I put a $500 deposit down and they returned it as well.

Bruce R.

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 jeep wrangler altitude
Update, You can only use one promo code. Ordered new jeep in 12/5/23 and should received this week! So pumped OlllllllO

Stengaaa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy sonic, soon wrangler Jl 2 door
Update, You can only use one promo code. Ordered new jeep in 12/5/23 and should received this week! So pumped OlllllllO
Aww man I kinda figured but hey beggars can’t be choosers thanks for the clarification

Sponsored

FX44AU

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR (on order)
Time to sit back and wait.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here Untitled
I've got one on order from Gupton also placed on 12/31/22. It was in D status waiting to be scheduled but went back to C status last week for some reason.

Tric

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR
I've got one on order from Gupton also placed on 12/31/22. It was in D status waiting to be scheduled but went back to C status last week for some reason.
That doesn't sound promising.

Sponsored

FX44AU

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR (on order)
That doesn't sound promising.
Who knows why but I'm sure it'll work out. I'm guessing it has something to do with one of the options I've ordered but not for sure. Gupton seems to be great to work with though.

Tric

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR
Who knows why but I'm sure it'll work out. I'm guessing it has something to do with one of the options I've ordered but not for sure. Gupton seems to be great to work with though.
That's what I hear. Renee was amazing to work with.

bc103

First Name
Blane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Gupton has been great, Renee is awesome. Double check. I went from D to C last week, but then on Saturday morning Renee checked and I was back in D.

FX44AU

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR (on order)
Gupton has been great, Renee is awesome. Double check. I went from D to C last week, but then on Saturday morning Renee checked and I was back in D.
She is great. You may have been the other person she was talking about. She said someone else that was already scheduled went back to C on Friday. Was yours already in D1?

That's what I hear. Renee was amazing to work with.
Yes she has been for sure.

bc103

First Name
Blane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
She is great. You may have been the other person she was talking about. She said someone else that was already scheduled went back to C on Friday. Was yours already in D1?

That was me. I was D1 then regressed to D about a week ago. Hit C on Friday and now back to D.
Sponsored