2023 Orders - Check in here

Jeepin79

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sarge JLURXR & 2003 TJ Sport
Working with Lindsey as well. She has been solid with communications and such so far. Glad to see the positive feedback!
I am in IL and flew down to today to pick mine up. It arrived last Wednesday. Lindsey and everyone I dealt with today to make my purchase were great. I would not hesitate to order from her again. I guess this is my so long from this thread till next time. Good luck to all still waiting, its well worth it. Mine was delivered one day shy of 10 weeks.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here IMG_8805

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here IMG_8804

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here IMG_8807

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here IMG_8806
Sponsored

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon
Dealer sent pictures today of my Sport S - will pick up probably next week after Sunrider & headliner installed. It's actually REAL! it took 2-orders and 6+ months overall (only 3 months order to delivery from Central44) - 1 terrible dealer (O'Hara) and 1 good dealer (Central44), but it's all coming together!
Finally! šŸ˜Ž

I must have just missed that delivery truck. I was shipped 1/29 heading to central 44

Congrats

TrailTamer

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, JLUR

Delivered to the dealer on January 30th. 3 days short of 7 months!!!

Never doing this again.
It will have to be for something just as cool. I do think we are suffering due to supply chain issues still. Hopefully, here soon things wonā€™t take so long.

PandaJL

First Name
Aly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Wrangler
In 1 week I get to pick up my jeep! Wahooo!
1 week? Damn they are slow! Not gonna lie, Iā€™d be super sad if it took 9 days after it was delivered to the dealer to pickup!

Iā€™ll still live vicariously through your pickup photos tho

Sponsored

Dallas911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUR, 2023 392XR
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1675526186276

Got my Build Sheet today. I'm finally making some progress after 8 months!

Strategist

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S; 2022 Wrangler High Altitud;
Best information is from someone at the dealer. They get daily updates for all orders, but not necessarily from your sales person.
Mine is 6 months and 8 days since the order was approved. Dealer owner contacted me yesterday to let me know it was built and undergoing final inspection. I have a build sheet. Estimated delivery to north GA is March 19. I hope more quickly than that!

Tracker this morningā€¦

40E3EC6D-3CA9-494C-B805-9200F754EC79.png

Cosmos323

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350, reign wrangler unlimited rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Thank you! I'm going to try to call customer service today. I tried the chat but they said there is a special incentive area - chat didn't save the phone number and a survey request popped up before I could copy it down =/
This is the response and # I called

ā€œFor this one, in order for us to clarify it further. I would suggest contacting our dedicated Incentives department. They have the information with regards to this cash bonus. You may reach out to them via this line : 800-227-0757.ā€

Baumsquad

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
New member. Just placed my order and Iā€™m very thankful for this forum. Saved 10% off MSRP.
Sahara, 3.6l,granite, dual top, black leather, cold weather pkg. Been waiting 30 years to join the club!!!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 40E3EC6D-3CA9-494C-B805-9200F754EC79
After reading the forum, A LOT, I realized I should have ordered the towing package and the soft window bag. So I asked my sales person to add them. She said no problem and today I got an update to the order config from Jeeptracker. I had read other comments that changes were not possible or were difficult. Seems that is not the case, at least not this time. Now, I return to waiting.

Stengaaa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy sonic, soon wrangler Jl 2 door
After reading the forum, A LOT, I realized I should have ordered the towing package and the soft window bag. So I asked my sales person to add them. She said no problem and today I got an update to the order config from Jeeptracker. I had read other comments that changes were not possible or were difficult. Seems that is not the case, at least not this time. Now, I return to waiting.
I was figuring save a few bucks and ordering the soft top bag off Amazon after I received it, is the mopar one that much better?

Sponsored

Dgnfly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
This is the response and # I called

ā€œFor this one, in order for us to clarify it further. I would suggest contacting our dedicated Incentives department. They have the information with regards to this cash bonus. You may reach out to them via this line : 800-227-0757.ā€
Thank you!
I called them, and they seemed a bit surprised that the dealer wouldn't accept it. She said that while they should, they don't necessarily have to, but she said dealersthips do get reimbursed for them (she actually initially asked me for my SID number? I think she thought I was a dealer at first not a customer based on my question). She told me to ask again when we do the paperwork and, if not to call back, and they would open a case. She then switched gears and opened a case since the expiration date is so close. She got my vin and told me someone should be contacting me around the middle of next week.

BaconKittens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 JLR
1 week? Damn they are slow! Not gonna lie, Iā€™d be super sad if it took 9 days after it was delivered to the dealer to pickup!

Iā€™ll still live vicariously through your pickup photos tho
2 day PDI turn around. I would have picked up today, but they were booked and with my SO's job we can't go m-f. (Plus I was not about to sit in Baltimore & DC traffic after work) So next Saturday it is!

Baumsquad

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
I was figuring save a few bucks and ordering the soft top bag off Amazon after I received it, is the mopar one that much better?
The mopar bag is $75 when done as part of the order. Itā€™s $150 feet market. A good deal considering the cheap after market ones start at $75 too.

WheretheJLs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Hydro Blue Rubicon XR
What time does everyone get their emails from Jeep Brand about order updates? All 7 emails about 2 vehicles I have received came in betwen 3:04pm and 3:10pm EST
Sponsored