2023 JLWS 6MT

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
I am in D1 since 12-19 no updates but dealer keeps saying Jan 28 is build date, I will see if they are right and when the tracker updates...last time dealer notified me of d1 before Cara and my "ticketed" case ...fingers crossed for you thats exciting news
I was in D1 status for 105 days earlier this year. Ordered 8/9, D1 8/23 in production 12/6, built 12/7 shipped 12/13 then delivered to me on 12/15...

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon
I was in D1 status for 105 days earlier this year. Ordered 8/9, D1 8/23 in production 12/6, built 12/7 shipped 12/13 then delivered to me on 12/15...
105 is borderline crazy...outside of the D status once it moved it got to you quick ... hopeful my dealer is correct ... not complaining just seeing if they are more accurate or tracker

Sponsored

Cosmos323

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350, reign wrangler unlimited rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Welcome to the club. Ordered 8/20, in production 12/15, built and shipped 12/22. Arrival was 2/1. But nothing on shipped. Supposedly it is sitting on a lot waiting to get loaded on a truck.
18A3820F-E97C-4D76-9B37-F111E4587550.png
Dealer contacted me today said it was loaded on a truck on 1/15 @ 2:43pm. Funny thing I contacted Jeep through chat. Yesterday 1/16. They did not have that information. Soon I hope

Cosmos323

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350, reign wrangler unlimited rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Dealer contacted me today said it was loaded on a truck on 1/15 @ 2:43pm. Funny thing I contacted Jeep through chat. Yesterday 1/16. They did not have that information. Soon I hope
It’s at the dealer. He said there is a scratch in the roof. Barely noticeable. Should be ready Friday depending on if it needs to be painted or just buffed out

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
@Swisskidd @Victory @Justmefor23
Just got update from dealer. Jeep has landed at the dealership today. Still gotta go through PDI so I should be able to pick up tomorrow! 🥰

Sponsored

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
Well, this past weekend, I drove out to Glendale, California to see Jackson Ellis at Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep (AND RAM!!) to sign the paperwork and trade in the "old" Jeep.

The drive was not as bad as I thought it was going to be, but I took my time, stopping in Vegas Saturday night and spending Sunday night in Los Angeles. I went to the dealership in the morning yesterday to finalize the deal. Now I have an envelope full of paper that says I own a 392 by way of the bank! Isn't that what every Jeeper dreams about?

Jackson's team was kind enough to throw in a lunch order for me at In-N-Out, which was pretty neat! Buy a Jeep, get a 3x3!

Jackson also was kind enough to not only let me drive his 392 AEV JL370 to get a taste of what I will soon have my hands on, but also to chauffeur me to the airport in it on his way home!

Honestly folks, I'll keep saying it... if you're in the market to buy a Jeep... Jackson is the guy to go see.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1673978061646

One last look at the old Jeep (HBTFD emblem on the back means "How 'Bout Them F*****' Dawgs!?") parked next to Jackson's Gobi 392 AEV JL370.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1673978061646

Soggybottomboy

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon JLU.
Occupation
Retired from Retards
To those who recently received their Jeeps, when the tracker said "shipped", did it mean "shipped"? There's been a few contractionary versions of this word. When I was notified by the tracker that my Jeep had "shipped", I also got this email the next day.
Great News! We are excited to share that your Jeep Wrangler Unlimited has shipped and is on its way to Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

Just wondering if everyone gets the same email when the tracker says shipped. Trying to determine how high to get my hopes of driving on the beach this weekend.

SBB

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Corvette, 23 JL Sport Base Earl
Occupation
Automotive Restoration
To those who recently received their Jeeps, when the tracker said "shipped", did it mean "shipped"? There's been a few contractionary versions of this word. When I was notified by the tracker that my Jeep had "shipped", I also got this email the next day.
Great News! We are excited to share that your Jeep Wrangler Unlimited has shipped and is on its way to Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

Just wondering if everyone gets the same email when the tracker says shipped. Trying to determine how high to get my hopes of driving on the beach this weekend.

SBB
My Tracker was stuck on ‘Built’ since Dec 28, with an ETA of 1/8/23. On 1/8/23 it updated the ETA to TBD (still remained on Built).
The JEEP showed up at dealer on 1/14; and Tracker updated the same day to Shipped/Delivered (still not showing a date for shipped).

Edit: My JEEP travelled by rail to Tampa and by truck from there to Bradenton.

Hope this helps.

Last edited: