2023 Orders - Check in here

Vulcaris

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, '23 Wrangler Willys(maybe)
“Cara” assigned me a “case number” about 4 weeks ago, but she is so busy that they still can’t find “my” Wrangler and update my “progress”! But she did congratulate me. 🙄😩

2FF1C79E-9847-4382-9FF2-CDA8D6A90F8D.png
I can sympathize. I sat @ C/D for 106 days. But once they scheduled it, the process sped up & I was in production 2.5 weeks later. Apples to oranges and all that jazz but it's going to get scheduled. Hang in there!! 🤜🏻🤛🏻
Sponsored

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

lol, NO NO NO! All I was trying to say is while most most people go quickly, don’t expect that to be a certainty, because it could go the other way, and there is no visible rhyme or reason why (like the occasional dented bumper).
I was laughing pretty good at your comment, because it was so true! 😂

I did hear back from Stellantis corporate though, the ETA window is 11/24 - 12/05. So that may explain why we see so many times where the Jeep arrives a week early. The delivery date we see on the tracker is probably the longest ETA out of the date range they have on their end.

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
I was laughing pretty good at your comment, because it was so true! 😂

I did hear back from Stellantis corporate though, the ETA window is 11/24 - 12/05. So that may explain why we see so many times where the Jeep arrives a week early. The delivery date we see on the tracker is probably the longest ETA out of the date range they have on their end.
Mine was adjusted a few times. 12/12 changed to 11/17 to 11/14 on the trackers. Then it was delivered even a few days earlier than that. Since they can't really control the delivery process I think they're just trying to manage expectations.

Strategist

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S; 2022 Wrangler High Altitud;
I can sympathize. I sat @ C/D for 106 days. But once they scheduled it, the process sped up & I was in production 2.5 weeks later. Apples to oranges and all that jazz but it's going to get scheduled. Hang in there!! 🤜🏻🤛🏻
Thank you, Vulcaris. I hope you are right!.

Calli74

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ordered 2023 Rubicon 392), 2002 BMW E39 M5
Jeep's Tracker shows the following:
“Cara” assigned me a “case number” about 4 weeks ago, but she is so busy that they still can’t find “my” Wrangler and update my “progress”! But she did congratulate me. 🙄😩

2FF1C79E-9847-4382-9FF2-CDA8D6A90F8D.png

Cara is so kind! I think she's got an out of office template for all of us. That said - the 392's are moving. I had the XR package and my dealer felt that was what was holding me up.

Recap:

Order date: 6/24
VON: 7/1
VIN: 7/1-7/4 can't recall
Scheduled: 8/23
In Production: 9/23
Vehicle Built: 11/08
Delivery: Moving Target on all trackers
Showed up at dealer: 11/15

Now I just booked my shipping from the dealer in Iowa to me in Massachusetts. Hoping there are trucks on that route who are picking up soon. Fingers crossed it's not delivered on Thanksgiving Day next week. Oh well - if so - the in-laws are going to just have to miss me! (I'm OK with that!)

I can't wait to actually get this thing in my driveway - this is my first Wrangler!

Also - from ordering it back in June to getting the window sticker - the price increased $3,050. Thankfully my dealership honored my original pricing, the agreed discount AND the tread lightly 1% discount as well.

2023 Rubicon 392
Firecracker Red
Xtreme Recon
Skyview One Touch
Tow Package
Front Trail Cam
Satin Black Grille
Gorilla Glass
Windshield Tie Downs
Doors off Mirror Kit

Got some more pics this AM - a little less snow. :)

IMG_5732.jpg

IMG_5737.jpg

IMG_5733.jpg

IMG_5735.jpg

Sponsored

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Corvette, 23 JL Sport Base Earl
Occupation
Automotive Restoration

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here IMG_5735
Cara is also the one in charge of updating the Pizza Tracker……..

If you want the most accurate update-info, you need to talk with the Inventory Manager at your dealership (the person that actually places the orders and communicates with the plant / zone rep). As correctly noted by @stojanowski.

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Corvette, 23 JL Sport Base Earl
Occupation
Automotive Restoration

Cara is so kind! I think she's got an out of office template for all of us. That said - the 392's are moving. I had the XR package and my dealer felt that was what was holding me up.

Recap:

Now I just booked my shipping from the dealer in Iowa to me in Massachusetts. Hoping there are trucks on that route who are picking up soon. Fingers crossed it's not delivered on Thanksgiving Day next week. Oh well - if so - the in-laws are going to just have to miss me! (I'm OK with that!)

I can't wait to actually get this thing in my driveway - this is my first Wrangler!

Also - from ordering it back in June to getting the window sticker - the price increased $3,050. Thankfully my dealership honored my original pricing, the agreed discount AND the tread lightly 1% discount as well.

2023 Rubicon 392
Firecracker Red
Xtreme Recon
Skyview One Touch
Tow Package
Front Trail Cam
Satin Black Grille
Gorilla Glass
Windshield Tie Downs
Doors off Mirror Kit

Congrats! And welcome to the Wrangler Family. Beyond being an automobile, Wranglers are a Lifestyle.
Enjoy!!

SFWSCX3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 05 Cayenne Turbo, 14 X5 D 21 JLURD
Ordered 7/12/22
Took a few weeks to receive VIN
Production started 11/07 and my Sales Gal said I've been stuck in JB for over a week. She looks daily for me. I've heard the stories of folks sitting in JB for weeks. Hoping that's not the case.. If it is, I'll wait... I have not choice... I know it will be worth it.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1668698209963

CURRENT STATUS
CODEDESCRIPTIONARRIVALUPDATED
COrder Confirmed2022-07-12
D1Scheduled2022-10-20
EIn Production2023-01-012022-11-07
KZVehicle Built
KZMShipped
KZXDelivered

CODEDESCRIPTIONARRIVALUPDATED
PREVIOUS STATUS
COrder Confirmed2022-07-12
D1Scheduled2022-10-20
EIn Production2023-01-012022-11-07
KZVehicle Built
KZMShipped
KZXDelivered

Jay_Jeep

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Sport S 2 Door
Driving to work this morning I saw 3 full car haulers heading west on 80/94 around Gary,IN area filled with Jeeps. this weekend will probably bring some happy faces. I saw 1 Reign.

Shera392

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK

Recap:

2023 Rubicon 392
Firecracker Red
Xtreme Recon
Skyview One Touch
Tow Package
Front Trail Cam
Satin Black Grille
Gorilla Glass
Windshield Tie Downs
Doors off Mirror Kit

IMG_5732.jpg

IMG_5737.jpg

IMG_5733.jpg

IMG_5735.jpg
I didn’t think we qualified for the tread lightly discount with our 392s. Would love any updates on that!
Congratulations, beautiful Jeep!

Sponsored

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
Cara is also the one in charge of updating the Pizza Tracker……..

If you want the most accurate update-info, you need to talk with the Inventory Manager at your dealership (the person that actually places the orders and communicates with the plant / zone rep). As correctly noted by @stojanowski.
Or the GM... But I'm guessing most people don't order directly through the dealer's GM like I did (or have his personal cell number) 😅

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
I didn’t think we qualified for the tread lightly discount with our 392s. Would love any updates on that!
The 392 doesn't qualify for the Tread Lightly discount (or other promotional / affiliate discounts). It is specifically excluded. However, the dealer can opt to provide the discount amount if they want to, but this is normally done by sacrificing their hold back.

Calli74

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ordered 2023 Rubicon 392), 2002 BMW E39 M5
Thank you @Shera392

In regards to Tread Lightly. To those who say that we do not, you are incorrect. My dealer required my Tread Lightly information to get an additional 1% off.

Granted, the Tread Lightly discount is supposed to be 1% off dealer invoice, correct??? I have no idea what my invoice is on my Jeep. I will ask.