2023 Orders - Check in here

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Well, I hope you moved out of “C” because my Dawgs sure sent ol’ Smokey home with his tail tucked ‘tween his legs. Good game.
There are 2 teams that beat teams that were "in the playoff" as of this weekend! Both in commanding fashion.
Sponsored

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
There are 2 teams that beat teams that were "in the playoff" as of this weekend! Both in commanding fashion.
I don’t mean this as a slight to ND, as they played well, but Clemson should have never been in the CFP ranking in the first place. Great game for ND.

Oh, and there’s some idiot named Steve Batterson that writes for the Quad City Times that gave Ohio State his first place vote in the AP poll after that abysmal performance they put up over Northwestern “because weather.”

I guess he didn’t see the second half of the Georgia game where they played through a torrential rainstorm…

SWISTAK

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Wrangler, 2006 Wrangler (deceased), 2023 Wran
I am so excited!! I made it to E jumped right over D1 got VIN AND EVERYTHING!
  • Maybe I should play the VIN numbers in the big lottery tomorrow. 😁

8DE6BF42-79AC-4D75-8340-0F43D14ED3EE.jpeg

Sponsored

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
I don’t mean this as a slight to ND, as they played well, but Clemson should have never been in the CFP ranking in the first place. Great game for ND.

Oh, and there’s some idiot named Steve Batterson that writes for the Quad City Times that gave Ohio State his first place vote in the AP poll after that abysmal performance they put up over Northwestern “because weather.”

I guess he didn’t see the second half of the Georgia game where they played through a torrential rainstorm…
Not a slight at all. After the year we started out with, I'm just glad we got that W. Especially with our 5'10" backup QB.

Calli74

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ordered 2023 Rubicon 392), 2002 BMW E39 M5
Today marks Day 137 since accepted order...

Just a quick Monday morning update....nothing new. Contacted my dealer last week and they said " It shows something is happening with it so hopefully we will get an update next week. I just emailed the Jeep rep again on it."

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1667826240739

Willysfan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Machinist
Clubs

Well, I guess the Jeep bug bit me over the weekend. Started ordering parts. I was going to leave it mostly stock but my wife talked me into ordering a bumper and roof rack. And I can’t have a nice bumper without a winch on it so got one of those on the way as well. It’s starting to get expensive and I don’t even have the Jeep yet!!!

Sponsored

OrneryBear

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge JLUR 6spd
I'm making progress...but not really 😆

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1667826240739
I drove a 2dr 6spd willys in high velocity with soft top a few weeks ago right before putting in our order. rad jeep, good choice. This one was cool too, had cold weather, tan seats, 8.4 uconnect and tow. Basically what I would have ordered in a 2dr sport. Told my wife if we didn't have to have a 4dr I would have just bought that one.

RAMSTEEL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
Occupation
Army (Ret), Fed Guy
Well, I guess the Jeep bug bit me over the weekend. Started ordering parts. I was going to leave it mostly stock but my wife talked me into ordering a bumper and roof rack. And I can’t have a nice bumper without a winch on it so got one of those on the way as well. It’s starting to get expensive and I don’t even have the Jeep yet!!!
Let me know when you have trouble walking through your garage without the jeep in it :) Mine looks like a jeep parts warehouse right now. Buckle up, you've only just begun to spend :)

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
Just Empty Every Pocket. :rock:

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Let me know when you have trouble walking through your garage without the jeep in it :) Mine looks like a jeep parts warehouse right now. Buckle up, you've only just begun to spend :)
^This. Navigating my garage has become quite complicated, and I didn't even order the tires yet.

SoCalDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
My parts storage is in the dining room 😂 you may need to spread it out
Sponsored