AmberB

First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, jeep
Some of us didn't even receive that much🤷🏼‍♂️. This is pure chaos
I no longer have a schedule build date and it’s driving me nuts when I see people order after me with way more add ons and get theirs
Sponsored

Calli74

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ordered 2023 Rubicon 392), 2002 BMW E39 M5
I no longer have a schedule build date and it’s driving me nuts when I see people order after me with way more add ons and get theirs

I hear you. There is someone in the For Sale section already trying to sell their 1500 mile used 2023 Rubicon 392! Crazy! Orders opened in June for 23's --- he got his, drove it and is now selling it already.

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Got an update from dealer just now. Moved from I to JB. So it's off getting the Mopar extras. The ship date in his system moved to 11/13. My arrival date was 10/29. So that probably pushes arrival closer to Thanksgiving. Now all of this would be fine, IF I could just see that same information. The time it takes is the time it takes. I don't presume I have the information or ability to tell Jeep when to build what and how to manage their production process, or how to prirotize my Jeep for building or for body vendor. BUT, at least let me have access to know where I stand. Or leave me completely at the hands of the delaer and make it a them problem to update me constantly. This in between attempt to have a "tracker" that does not work, or does not provide enough insight is terrible.

Do better JEEP.

AmberB

First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, jeep
I hear you. There is someone in the For Sale section already trying to sell their 1500 mile used 2023 Rubicon 392! Crazy! Orders opened in June for 23's --- he got his, drove it and is now selling it already.
Wow that’s crazy! I don’t think I’ll ever part with mine if I ever get it just because of the stupid wait. This is my first time ordered one instead of picking one off the lot and I have mixed feelings now

Vulcaris

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, '23 Wrangler Willys(maybe)
I know...*HUGS*...It's frustrating. As much shade as I want throw at those lucky f***ers, it's the luck of the draw with Jeep's "logic".

Sponsored

AmberB

First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, jeep
I know...*HUGS*...It's frustrating. As much shade as I want throw at those lucky f***ers, it's the luck of the draw with Jeep's "logic".
I think we need someone to get a job at the plant and give us some insight on this!

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
I think we need someone to get a job at the plant and give us some insight on this!
That and we need someone to create/take over the departement that manages custom orders. This should be a thing, it's own thing. That group would manage all custom order client engagement from Jeep, data, updates, questions, visibility you name it. This really should be a thing.

I think Jeep may have more custom orders than ever before. It used to be just people that wanted specific things they couldn't find, but more recently it's ballooned with the fact that it's a lot cheaper to order one than take on off the lot with the crazy $10K over MSRP markups and such.

SFWSCX3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 05 Cayenne Turbo, 14 X5 D 21 JLURD
I figured.. I was just more concerned about all of the different info between trackers & Dealer info..
I'll read more later on this thread to see if that has been an issue. I did open a case yesterday. Not intentionally. Jeep chat had no answers so they opened one. Thanks fro the reply.

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

Got an update from dealer just now. Moved from I to JB. So it's off getting the Mopar extras. The ship date in his system moved to 11/13. My arrival date was 10/29. So that probably pushes arrival closer to Thanksgiving. Now all of this would be fine, IF I could just see that same information. The time it takes is the time it takes. I don't presume I have the information or ability to tell Jeep when to build what and how to manage their production process, or how to prirotize my Jeep for building or for body vendor. BUT, at least let me have access to know where I stand. Or leave me completely at the hands of the delaer and make it a them problem to update me constantly. This in between attempt to have a "tracker" that does not work, or does not provide enough insight is terrible.

Do better JEEP.
Welcome to JB Hell, we hope your experience here is as terrible as always! We strive to keep our service consistent and memorable. While you wait, please enjoy these stale mints, warm beer and 80’s elevator music.

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
I have heard a few things recently from industry insiders that suggest they build the 392, specifically, in batches (sounds like the batches run about a week long). This, combined with the information that @NDRugby has that shows no 392 orders have moved in several months makes me think one of two things... They are waiting on enough orders to fill one of the batch runs over the full timeframe of the run, or they are short a 392-specific part...

Sponsored

Jay_Jeep

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Sport S 2 Door
I’m looking for a set of premium uppers for a 2Dr, I have a set of basic ones but the top on my yet to be delivered Jeep is the premium sunrider And I think it may look odd. I’ll trade straight up if someone is willing lol.

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

Well, let’s see if the ‘23 FarOut beats my April 22MY order. Looks like it’s going to be built in a few weeks….then it’ll have to clear J-fucking-B. I won’t be surprised if this order gets here and my original is still sitting there rotting.

77813515-E7EB-4A2A-B18E-5ED262243DC0.png

21B438A4-4A8E-4D2B-A70E-60066C882F50.jpeg

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
Pizza Tracker says my Jeep is still in production, but just got this update from my dealer:

"We just received a huge shipment, it is possible that your Wrangler is here. Give us a few hours to check."

They had previously told me I was KZLD. We'll see in a few hours, I guess.

Vulcaris

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, '23 Wrangler Willys(maybe)
OK.. New to this thread, but been on the Forum for awhile. Currently driving a 21 'JLURD '.

I ordered a 23' - 392 on 7/12 -
Received VON same day 7/12
Dealership sent text that we Received VIN 8/26
Dealership sent text and said I went to D status. 10/05
Dealership sent info on 10/22 conveying D1 -Estimated ship date of 11/09..

Yet- Jeep Build Tracker - says nothing.. Confirmed. Same VON
Jeeptracker.com indicates C Status
Jeep Chat said confirmed and assigned a case. "For what that's worth"
WTH? I had no issues with my last couple of orders. This one is strange.

Anyone else run into this? Should I start to be excited? Or.. Don't hold your breath!?? If this was mentioned in other posts already... sorry. haven't found them yet.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 21B438A4-4A8E-4D2B-A70E-60066C882F50
Excitedly hold your breath with fingers/toes crossed and a rabbit's foot in both pockets.
Sponsored