Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, Volvo s80 t6, Victory XC

jmichael

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2007 JKU, 2023 JLURD (Ordered)
I saw a post that prices went up. I went to build my 4xe on the jeep website to see what happened. There was no lsd available for the sahara 4xe. Was availble on some trims for non 4xe though.
I built mine again the same as my POC and got the same price.

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
I just wish I could have gotten the tan top with it... maybe I'll swap it out one day.
I wanted tan top too. I got the tan seats on the theory that I’ll get tan in the aftermarket one day.

JLJeepdad

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Willys (Ordered 7/22//22)
Occupation
Public Safety
Mine was delivered on Sunday/Monday and picked up today with my dad and his JK Sahara..

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here IMG_20220928_143229v2

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here IMG_20220928_143229v2
you got yours fast!

Reactions: AFD

Sponsored

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
you got yours fast!
Definitely lucked out, I think! Actually wouldn't have minded if it took another month or two, since I was really hoping to sell my car before picking this up and just recently realized I misplaced its title and have to send for a duplicate with the DMV 😬

Ericthemantis

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Willys 2.0L
Occupation
Software Engineer

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Yeah, if I would have had the option to do both tan seats and a tan soft top with my Reign 2-door I would have jumped on that in a heartbeat...

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Thank you for the kind words. Merely a Jeep enthusiast trying to keep up with his build and help others as well.
A little surprised at how few on the site opted for the 8.4 inch updated radio group. I assume there are either a bunch of audiophiles who are going to do their own upgrades... or... folks who don't really care so much as music.

BaconKittens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 JLR
Very similar D1 23 Aug, est build 30 Sep, regress new est build date 7 Oct. Information a combination of trackers and dealer. Other than wanting to lock in interest rate we are not worried it will get here when it gets here. It's my wife's first wrangler when it gets here we will be a 2 JLUR family.
We're going to be a 2 jeep family too! The JLR will be my new daily driver and the JLUR will stay parked until off road trips or for errands when we need more trunk space. Im excited SO and I will be able to hit the trails - just the two of us!

A little surprised at how few on the site opted for the 8.4 inch updated radio group. I assume there are either a bunch of audiophiles who are going to do their own upgrades... or... folks who don't really care so much as music.
The 8.4 comes standard in the rubicon now, which is probably why you don't see more on the tracker. It wasn't always like this tho, it wasn't standard on my 2020 but I opted for it with the upgraded alpine speakers and absolutely love it!

Reactions: AFD

Sponsored

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
The 8.4 comes standard in the rubicon now, which is probably why you don't see more on the tracker. It wasn't always like this tho, it wasn't standard on my 2020 but I opted for it with the upgraded alpine speakers and absolutely love it!
I'm really liking the sound quality once I adjusted the EQ slightly (-1L, 0M, +1H), but is there any way to lower just the subwoofer volume? I'm a long-time basshead, but that little sub is overshadowing the rest of the speakers by a few notches imo.

Willyslady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 2023 Willys
It's great to see more movement in the orders.

Now I can finally relax a bit. I'd become so skeptical about this whole process because of how quickly I'd gotten scheduled. This is my first ever custom order vehicle after a ton of various vehicle purchases off dealer lots over the years, so I had no clue as to what to expect other than taking my dealers word for it...which hasn't helped and reading through everyone's experiences here, which have been about as varied as there are flavors of ice cream in the world 😆

Hoping everyone else's limbo status becomes a mambo soon! 💃🕺:dance:
It is great to see movement! This is my first factory order too. It is interesting to track the data from the trackers and ”try” to figure out how it works. I told my family we might name the Jeep “Little Sister”, because watching the trackers is a little like waiting for the birth of a third
child.

Willyslady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 2023 Willys
I ordered the 8.4 for a few reasons. I like music, I wanted the off-road pages AND my eyes are old 😝

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
Yeah, if I would have had the option to do both tan seats and a tan soft top with my Reign 2-door I would have jumped on that in a heartbeat...
It’s weird. Not only can’t you order tan too from factory, but I don’t see one available (at least not for 2dr) in the aftermarket either.
Sponsored