First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Occupation
IT Small Business Owner
Mine went into production 9/27 as well. Estimated delivery 11/1. My dealer said it will be trucked from Toledo to NC, so hopefully sooner. I was so excited to see progress
It's great to see more movement in the orders.

Now I can finally relax a bit. I'd become so skeptical about this whole process because of how quickly I'd gotten scheduled. This is my first ever custom order vehicle after a ton of various vehicle purchases off dealer lots over the years, so I had no clue as to what to expect other than taking my dealers word for it...which hasn't helped and reading through everyone's experiences here, which have been about as varied as there are flavors of ice cream in the world 😆

Hoping everyone else's limbo status becomes a mambo soon! 💃🕺:dance:
Sponsored

Vulcaris

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, '23 Wrangler Willys(maybe)
It helps me to think if every one built and shipped is just clearing the dead wood to get to mine... :)
Bingo. I'm still happy for those orders tho. Some of them. :lipssealed: Patience is easy to quantify in this forum. The more you've had, the more I care.

Will5511984

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Occupation
Retired Army, Farmer
Someone musta heard my b!tch!n yesterday cause my eta changed again today. I supposedly shipped on the 21st with an eta of 14 Oct, yesterday it changed to 31 Oct, today it says 19Oct. Better, but still baffled as to why it would take it a month to move a few hours south.

Ponce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Retired USMC. Currently USMC pilot instructor
Same here. D1 since 8/23, also 36 days. Regressed to D in interim then back to D1 now. "Estimated Ship Date", which is really build date supposedly, pushed twice: 9/30 to 10/8. then 10/8 to 10/20.
Very similar D1 23 Aug, est build 30 Sep, regress new est build date 7 Oct. Information a combination of trackers and dealer. Other than wanting to lock in interest rate we are not worried it will get here when it gets here. It's my wife's first wrangler when it gets here we will be a 2 JLUR family.

Ericthemantis

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Willys 2.0L
Occupation
Software Engineer
That Sarge Green is dreamy! Congrats! My 2-dr Sarge Green is expected at the dealer today......we'll see!
I just wish I could have gotten the tan top with it... maybe I'll swap it out one day.

Sponsored

Elidh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Retired Army Veterinarian
I just wish I could have gotten the tan top with it... maybe I'll swap it out one day.
I wanted a hard top in tan for it also! Looks more Army.

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Hey @NDRugby do you think you can add the different states as a comparison row on the tracker?
I feel like my order is dragging its 4x4 feet
I added State to the Status Data.

Jeepitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada

Grumps

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Reign JLURD
Mine went into production 9/27 as well. Estimated delivery 11/1. My dealer said it will be trucked from Toledo to NC, so hopefully sooner. I was so excited to see progress
Looks like we have some very similar dates. Hoping mine gets shipped sooner than the 11-1 also, but could be much worse. Who knows, maybe we will be on the same truck. Mine is going to Indian Trail NC near Charlotte.

Sponsored

rymanrph

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ
Looks like we have some very similar dates. Hoping mine gets shipped sooner than the 11-1 also, but could be much worse. Who knows, maybe we will be on the same truck. Mine is going to Indian Trail NC near Charlotte.
Was yours the one that went into production yesterday? I ordered through Daniel too, but mine is just scheduled.

Ponce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Retired USMC. Currently USMC pilot instructor
Was yours the one that went into production yesterday? I ordered through Daniel too, but mine is just scheduled.
I ordered through Daniel as well.

Noaharkmd

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne S, Lincoln Navigator
I saw a post that prices went up. I went to build my 4xe on the jeep website to see what happened. There was no lsd available for the sahara 4xe. Was availble on some trims for non 4xe though.

Grumps

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Reign JLURD
Yep, production yesterday. All my info is in signature below.

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Thank you!

you know you’re doing the Lord’s work right?
Thank you for the kind words. Merely a Jeep enthusiast trying to keep up with his build and help others as well.
Sponsored