2023 Orders - Check in here

MrVito

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco, 2023 JL
Tracker is still showing scheduled for my Reign, but dealer just texted me to say I’ve got a ship date of 3 October. I know the trackers are slow to update but this seems a little off. I was a late order at 20 August, not really sure what’s happening here.

5536AE48-104F-46A3-A36C-69B8BA0E06DA.jpeg
Sponsored

Sifko36

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler, 2023 Rubicon
Tracker is still showing scheduled for my Reign, but dealer just texted me to say I’ve got a ship date of 3 October. I know the trackers are slow to update but this seems a little off. I was a late order at 20 August, not really sure what’s happening here.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 5536AE48-104F-46A3-A36C-69B8BA0E06DA
If the 10/3 date holds true then that will be the day the tracker updates to In Production. Ship date in the dealers system is actually the build date

Loccusst

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
The dealer has the most accurate info, so hopefully that means she's in D1. The pizza tracker tends to be a bit delayed. FYI multiple Reign's have already been built and delivered to dealers, so I'm not sure where you're getting December from.
Telling her December is kind of my way of giving her a hard time and making light of her having to wait. Same as telling her that her jeep could also possibly show up around my birthday in November. We have a great marriage because we tease each other ALL the time and can laugh together. Her response to all of this is usually how technically my jeep is hers anyway because all of the mail and correspondence comes to her only so now she will have two jeeps lol.

Kayla17193

First Name
Kayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 rubicon
I ordered a four-door white Rubicon on June 17 and it’s been sitting scheduled since August 23. The only upgrade I did was a hardtop and the dealer gave me an estimated ship date of September 28. As of today it’s still in scheduled. While I’m happy for all these people ordering them in august and already getting shipping notifications I’m just depressed lol!

Sponsored

TWP5253

First Name
Thorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 YJ and 23 JLU Diesel to be ordered Sep.
Does anyone know if there is a list of dealerships that honor Tread Lightly? I found one from 2018 but haven't found a more recent list.
Liberty Jeep in Rapid City said no problem when they got my control number. Wearing my Tread Lightly T shirt did not do much....

SpaceCoastFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2 Door, Auto 3.6L
Can't complain too much as I've had steady progress with my 2 door Sport S with 3.6 Auto but seems to have slowed down during Production. Dealer gave an 8-12 week timeframe so 10/28 would be right at 11 weeks. Tomorrow will be two weeks in Production which seems long so I hope there are no issues. Two arrival dates changes received, 11/3 received on 9/15 to 11/4 received on 9/18 to 10/28 today.

CODEDESCRIPTIONARRIVALUPDATED
COrder Confirmed2022-08-11
D1Scheduled2022-08-18
EIn Production2022-10-282022-09-15
KZVehicle Built
KZMShipped
KZXDelivered

CODEDESCRIPTIONARRIVALUPDATED
PREVIOUS STATUS
COrder Confirmed2022-08-11
D1Scheduled2022-08-18
EIn Production2022-11-042022-09-15
KZVehicle Built
KZMShipped
KZXDelivered

MayThe4x4BWU

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Occupation
IT Small Business Owner
So I just talked to my dealer and he said mine is being built on Oct 1st but no updates past confirmed on the trackers, should I get excited or not? Also told me I can’t lock down a interest rate till it ships has anyone got that yet?
My dealer has been humoring me with "updates" when I ask them but the trackers show no movement for my order since it went to D1 on 8/23. My latest update from them was that my order was kicked to early October, but got crickets when I asked him for an estimated date so I can lock in rates, so I'm assuming I'm in the same boat as you 🤷‍♂️

JLJeepdad

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Willys (Ordered 7/22//22)
Occupation
Public Safety
Latest on my Jeep. Still in shipping somewhere. Messaged the salesman today to see if he by chance had any updated info. He said it was still in Toledo waiting to be shipped. I copied and pasted the text from Jeep saying it had been shipped. He then said well it should arrive any day then and said I was getting more info than he does. How is that a thing? Almost a week in shipping somewhere. On a train from Toledo to somewhere before landing in Iowa. Truck would make more sense but I know logic doesn't play into much anymore.

JLJeepdad

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Public Safety
Take it for what it is worth, reference shipping, my "source" advised that either Jeep or rail carriers (not clear which) made a few "changes" in the event of a rail strike. My Jeep got "stopped" in route as a prep for the rail strike and now they are working to get things moving again (no strike but ripple effect of the prep in case of strike). SO now only a window of when it might arrive verses actual date it lands in the rail yard. Last report was my Jeep was somewhere between Belvidere, IL and Council Bluffs, IA (rail yard my dealer uses). I wouldn't have thought the threat of strike would make that much impact but guess it did. At least moving.
This would add up. Wondering if ours are on the same train. I am in the Des Moines area. Mine supposedly shipped on the 21st.

Sponsored

BASKRide

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon Diesel
This would add up. Wondering if ours are on the same train. I am in the Des Moines area. Mine supposedly shipped on the 21st.
Sure hope you get yours soon then as that would good for me!

JLJeepdad

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Public Safety
Sure hope you get yours soon then as that would good for me!
We shall see. I was feeling hopeful last week it would be quick but not I am not sure and no one knows. All in limbo.

Laulop

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
No movement, unfortunately. 27 days and counting in D1.
Just saw on jeeptracker.com that an altitude moved to production! Wondering if it’s yours?! We ordered about the same day and you moved to D1 about a month before me so thought it was possibly you!?
Sponsored