Sponsored

2023 Orders - Check in here

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Unlimited Willy’s
Oh my twin. My white Willys was scheduled on 8/23 also, but I have not got an update on my tracker. I hope mine is going to be produced very very soon..anxious
White Willy’s gang! I hope yours is built soon as well!
Side note: not sure why the image posted like 4 times. What a noob. 😂
Sponsored

stojanowski

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, JK
HOLY UPDATE. Jeep just brought down my emailing ability. Didn't expect so many updates in one batch. So I shifted back to the gmail address I had been using to finish out the update. Many of the updates are just date changes, not status changes. And some of those date changes were changes on previous data, such as You are at Shipped but they changed the expected arrival date that they listed when they marked you In Production. But WHOA.

27.6% of the Jeeps got an update. Hopefully clearing the way for some D1s tomorrow?

Yup my expected delivery date moved up a week no other change

Willyslady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 2023 Willys
White Willy’s gang! I hope yours is built soon as well!
Side note: not sure why the image posted like 4 times. What a noob. 😂
My best friend from high school lives in Wilmington BTW. I'm on the other very west side of the state. NC Willys gang

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Unlimited Willy’s
My best friend from high school lives in Wilmington BTW. I'm on the other very west side of the state. NC Willys gang
That’s awesome! We just moved down here recently, can’t wait to explore the western part of NC. I’ve heard Asheville is gorgeous this time of year.

Jean Genie

First Name
Jeana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 White Willys, 2023 HVY Rubicon XR
I don't want to get your hopes up, but historically the estimated ship date from the dealer is the day it typically goes into production. However, since yours is coming to MD, it should ship quickly. A lot of jeeps are going to be traveling to Baltimore around the same time. Mine is scheduled for 10/13 - so our jeeps might be buddies for the journey!
@BaconKittens I was expecting November or December delivery. But I'll be happy however it goes! Absolutely hope our Jeeps catch the same ride east!

Sponsored

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon

Jean Genie

First Name
Jeana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Amen to that,, I think you will love the color and since there aren't so many,, we will be unique and for sure "they will see us coming" LOL
Haha. Absolutely. There's no way they won't see us coming from a mile away!

Last edited:

Willyslady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 2023 Willys
That’s awesome! We just moved down here recently, can’t wait to explore the western part of NC. I’ve heard Asheville is gorgeous this time of year.
We are 2 hours west of Asheville. We are starting to get just a tiny bit of color here, but we have had a few cool days so that should help it along. I'm hoping the Jeep comes in time to enjoy some fall driving

Jean Genie

First Name
Jeana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Jeep wants to join the road trip east!
Hop on board. The more, the merrier. Jeep should prioritize your build for all the anxiety Jeeptracker.com has saved us!

Sital

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys - Reign
I now have my build sheet and window sticker and my arrival date has moved up to 11/7. Hopefully it'll move up more to sometime in October.

I'm going to be in Ohio in 9 days, can't I just pick it up? 😉

Sponsored

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Hop on board. The more, the merrier. Jeep should prioritize your build for all the anxiety Jeeptracker.com has saved us!
They're keeping me at the back of the line so I stay incentivized to continue running and updating it 😁

Last edited:

BaconKittens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 JLR
No build or ship dates for me yet. Still TBD.
Hopefully soon! I was surprised when my dealership told me 10/13. Maybe they're gonna push a bunch of us 2 doors off the line together so we stop our complaining. 😅 It'll be quiet around here with all of us 2 doors cruising around in our jeeps instead of stalking the trackers waiting for an update.

BASKRide

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon Diesel
Take it for what it is worth, reference shipping, my "source" advised that either Jeep or rail carriers (not clear which) made a few "changes" in the event of a rail strike. My Jeep got "stopped" in route as a prep for the rail strike and now they are working to get things moving again (no strike but ripple effect of the prep in case of strike). SO now only a window of when it might arrive verses actual date it lands in the rail yard. Last report was my Jeep was somewhere between Belvidere, IL and Council Bluffs, IA (rail yard my dealer uses). I wouldn't have thought the threat of strike would make that much impact but guess it did. At least moving.

Vulcaris

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, '23 Wrangler Willys(maybe)
Hopefully soon! I was surprised when my dealership told me 10/13. Maybe they're gonna push a bunch of us 2 doors off the line together so we stop our complaining. 😅 It'll be quiet around here with all of us 2 doors cruising around in our jeeps instead of stalking the trackers waiting for an update.
*🦗🦗*
Guess I'll have to talk to myself when you guys leave. These whipper-snappin' September orders don't know how good they have it. Back in OUR day, you had to stare @ the tracker waiting for them to start the model year.
Sponsored