2023 Orders - Check in here

AmberB

First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, jeep
So I just talked to my dealer and he said mine is being built on Oct 1st but no updates past confirmed on the trackers, should I get excited or not? Also told me I can’t lock down a interest rate till it ships has anyone got that yet?
Sponsored

QuietChaos

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JGCL
Does anyone know if there is a list of dealerships that honor Tread Lightly? I found one from 2018 but haven't found a more recent list.

N8TVTXN

First Name
Raymona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport; Ordered a 2023 JLUR
Tracker updated today to KZM status (saying it shipped 9/25), dealer texted to say it was in KZR status (vehicle within a few days of dealer). So we'll see. ETA updated from 11/14 to 11/07 to TBD so...

Maybe it will get here before the hubs has to go to Singapore for work... My guess is that's EXACTLY when it will deliver. 😆

UTNewJeepOwner

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro, 2023 Red Jeep 392 XR
Ordered on July 18th, and still no movement for the 2023 392 with XR package we ordered.

I am curious if anyone is getting their 2023s yet, or seeing movement in their orders?

Being patient, but hoping for some movement soon.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1664299565317

Sponsored

Jeepalady17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wragler Sport S
Hop on board. The more, the merrier. Jeep should prioritize your build for all the anxiety Jeeptracker.com has saved us!
WOULD LOVE TO HOP ON BOARD but I am in Colorado so going in the wrong direction from you guys, aspens are on full fall display here. This taken from my living room window Maybe it will entice you all to head west for a lovely fall trip when you get your Jeeps hopefully in OCT and mine too
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here DSCN5158

CaboJim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willy's
Does anyone know if there is a list of dealerships that honor Tread Lightly? I found one from 2018 but haven't found a more recent list.
I went through Kent at Stampede in Nampa ID. They honor it. It's going to be an 8 hour drive back to WA.

Jean Genie

First Name
Jeana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 White Willys, 2023 HVY Rubicon XR
WOULD LOVE TO HOP ON BOARD but I am in Colorado so going in the wrong direction from you guys, aspens are on full fall display here. This taken from my living room window Maybe it will entice you all to head west for a lovely fall trip when you get your Jeeps hopefully in OCT and mine too
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here DSCN5158
Well that view is just beautiful! I definitely plan to get out there with my Jeep and my mountain bike.

Jean Genie

First Name
Jeana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 White Willys, 2023 HVY Rubicon XR
Criswell in Gaithersburg, MD did when I placed my order on 9/6/2022.

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
While not a list of Dealer's that take TL, you could start with Ratbert's Dealers Under Invoice list. It has an Affiliate Column (that would be TL) and plus you might get the TL discount and additional discounts if you are willing to travel or have a place near by.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/ratberts-dealers-below-invoice-spreadsheet.95841/

Sponsored

QPJeep420

First Name
Quitman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon
Delivery update again today.:mad: Since my jeep went in production my est delivery date has gone from 11-7, to 10-25, to 10-17 yesterday, and now 10-28 today. I guess the train got a flat.

Loccusst

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
My wife reached out the other day to the dealer and he said they are building hers in the next couple of weeks but tracker still shows confirmed status and has since August 25th. I told her good luck getting it before December since it's the limited reign color lol. Meanwhile we continue to drive my 2022 black Sahara at least.

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
My wife reached out the other day to the dealer and he said they are building hers in the next couple of weeks but tracker still shows confirmed status and has since August 25th. I told her good luck getting it before December since it's the limited reign color lol. Meanwhile we continue to drive my 2022 black Sahara at least.
The dealer has the most accurate info, so hopefully that means she's in D1. The pizza tracker tends to be a bit delayed. FYI multiple Reign's have already been built and delivered to dealers, so I'm not sure where you're getting December from.

Xorak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hellayella Sport, 2023 Reign Sahara
You should be approaching an update shortly. Ours took about a month from confirmed to scheduled and then another month for it to be assembled. I'm guessing we will have it within the next month.
Sponsored