Sponsored

2023 Orders - Check in here

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
My jeep shipped on August 25th with an estimated delivery of 9/6 tomorrow. Tracker just updated to say estimated delivery is TBD :(
Mine did the same thing. It said it was going to be delivered on 9/1 then it switched to TBD. It was delivered on 9/1 and I went and got it 9/3. The tracker still doesn't say it's shipped and it still says TBD for delivery. Call your dealer tomorrow. They may receive it today.

Santana74

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wrangler Sahara Altitude 3.0l, 18 Jaguar F-Pace
Anyone else having trouble with the tracker? Jeep.com tells me no info available and all other trackers following suit (presumably because they pull from the same data feed).
Yep

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here Screenshot_20220906_105216

j-rob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Incoming 2023
I'm thinking that a number of orders will be taking longer than many here hope.

But hopefully, I am wrong!

Sponsored

RWillys

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willy’s Sport S
Haven't received it, but scheduled delivery on 9/19 for the Houston area.
Same I’m in the Houston area but ordering from a dealer in Silsbee. Estimated delivery is 9/17.

ems18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Sport Wrangler, 2023 Willys on Order
I think the dealer is full of it. Had my von as soon as it was ordered, same day. Have ordered 2 jeeps, same process. Accepted next business day. If you have no von, It hasn't been ordered.
Thank you. Going to call today and see if I can get anywhere if not guess I’ll be re-ordering my Jeep elsewhere!

Obi Wan

First Name
Obi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
starwars.fandom.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU SPORT S 2.0, 2004 TJ SPORT 5.3LS
Occupation
Jedi Knight

Sponsored

JaxBeachJeep

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 but next is a Jeep, had a 94 in college
It is day 29 since ordering. The nights are rough and the days unbearable since I haven't received any news apart from order confirmation and the assigning of my VIN. My heart cries out for my Jeep Willys, but the unseen forces in charge of Jeep production are waging war against my will to last until the day I see it. I am all alone, but the night will not take me. I will survive and the whole world will rue the day I finally receive my Willys. There will be no curb left unmounted and no un-American snowflake left unoffended! You will not defeat me, Toledo, Ohio plant! It is so cold though.............................................so..........cold......

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1662481004057
I ordered a pretty basic 2 door Willys sport which was confirmed on 8/3 and dealer just gave me vin and said I moved to D status this morning. When I checked first thing trackers still had C and now they are down.

OP
OP
ZBRA

ZBRA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SJ Cherokee, SJ Gladiator, JKU, & JL
I ordered a pretty basic 2 door Willys sport which was confirmed on 8/3 and dealer just gave me vin and said I moved to D status this morning. When I checked first thing trackers still had C and now they are down.
I ordered a 2-door on 6-9. Trackers still show C status an no VIN. 5 weeks ago, my dealer sent me a document with my VIN and showing I am in D status. Moral of the story is that the trackers are not updating properly.

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Anyone else having trouble with the tracker? Jeep.com tells me no info available and all other trackers following suit (presumably because they pull from the same data feed).
Yes. JeepTracker.com stopped updating this AM.

tshaw2009

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys Sport 2-Door, 2019 Honda Odyssey
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lead Pastor, County Projects Coordinator, and Former 88N10 in US Army
Hopefully all good signs.