2023 Orders - Check in here

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
I just got an email offering me text updates on my order. Are folks aware of that service? Hadn't seen it discussed on here and in my experience EVERYTHING gets discussed on these forums.
Sponsored

okjeeprox

First Name
Roxie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JKU 70th
I just got an email offering me text updates on my order. Are folks aware of that service? Hadn't seen it discussed on here and in my experience EVERYTHING gets discussed on these forums.
I signed up for text updates. Haven't received any yet but probably because nothing is started yet. šŸ˜‚

Zebec

First Name
Zebec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR
JC said no VIN as of this morning that itā€™s in scheduling
lolā€¦.. I have a 2022 that I ordered 12-11-21 and I do have a VIN but itā€™s still in scheduling! You have a long wait ahead of you!

1BadDad

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Innovator
lolā€¦.. I have a 2022 that I ordered 12-11-21 and I do have a VIN but itā€™s still in scheduling! You have a long wait ahead of you!
You may end up in a 2023. Lol

Sponsored

Santana74

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wrangler Sahara Altitude 3.0l, 18 Jaguar F-Pace
Does anyone know how the orders go through production? Does Jeep produce x amount of Rubicons ( whatever model 1st), then produce Saharas? Or do they produce all models at the same time?

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Im actually the odd case that doesnā€™t mind waiting. My daughter is coming back east from LA and leaving her 2014 Willys (that I posted for, of course) here for a few months, so Iā€™ll be good. I ordered now so I didnā€™t have to wait too long while I had no car anticipating a long wait. ā€œSet it and forget itā€. LOL

Broncosfan

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator 1992 Jeep Cherokee
Well, I gave in to the suspense and used Jeep Chat. They told me no VIN yet. I decided to go for a second opinion and asked the dealer ... and indeed have it. Nice surprise! šŸ‘
I have a good dealer. He keeps me updated. He seems to have access to updated info sooner than Jeep Chat or Jeep Tracker. He let me know we had a VIN just a few days after ordering without me even asking about it.

Broncosfan

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I signed up for it but have never received update yet. I assume you will get a text once the Jeep Tracker page updates.

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a good dealer. He keeps me updated. He seems to have access to updated info sooner than Jeep Chat or Jeep Tracker. He let me know we had a VIN just a few days after ordering without me even asking about it.
which dealer?

Sponsored

jasander77

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ordered - 2023 4DR Rubicon XR
I ordered thru Gupton. My first time, but based on everyone's reviews they seem like a great dealer. I'm saving $8500 on this build ... so it doesn't bother me. šŸ˜‡

Broncosfan

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered thru Gupton. My first time, but based on everyone's reviews they seem like a great dealer. I'm saving $8500 on this build ... so it doesn't bother me. šŸ˜‡
Thats all that matters in the long run your happy with the deal. I had so much bad experience with dealers I was ready to give up. I got a lot of run around. Through family friends I was introduced to a sales manager where I ordered. I'm not having to travel to get it as they can or I have someone that can deliver.

Truck9469

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Wrangler Rubicon

pfugate

First Name
Paige
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered my first jeep! :)
I haven't heard a firm date yet, only speculations.
My dealer claimed when they called me with the VIN today, said they are already working on them, anyone know if it's true?
Sponsored