2023 Orders - Check in here

StaceyLynn13

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Grand Cherokee
100% Seeing Jeeps of all types driving by my job each day had me humming "What it's Like" by Everlast in my head. Each and every time I saw a Jeep, I would mumble to my coworker "And you really wonder what it's like...." He thought I was losing my mind.

For everyone waiting, it seems like one they ramp up 23' production, most units moved quick during 22' except for XR package vehicles. You got this!
Oh yeah. I’m counting down the days lol. I know exactly when the 2023s start up, I’m not allowed to say anything that goes on on the inside though. 🤫
Sponsored

Plumbean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon XR
Ordered yesterday 7/2. Hydro Blue Rubicon XR, pretty much fully loaded. Been lurking on this forum for a while and it has been a very helpful resource as I worked out what I wanted in my Jeep -- thanks! Now the waiting begins ...

rkeen81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon/2023 JLU Rubicon 4xe (Hydro Blue
Oh yeah. I’m counting down the days lol. I know exactly when the 2023s start up, I’m not allowed to say anything that goes on on the inside though. 🤫
A little birdie told me the 10th. Hot or cold? 🤣 Oh the things that we do to pass the time until our order arrives!

StaceyLynn13

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A little birdie told me the 10th. Hot or cold? 🤣 Oh the things that we do to pass the time until our order arrives!
I can’t say lol 😂 I just want my Jeep before Christmas and having to wait is terrible seeing so many jeeps everyday at work 😭

Sponsored

JPJr70

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys 2dr
Both my 392s(non XR) arrived in 2 months or less.
The first, ordered late September arrived only 5 weeks later.
The second, ordered in late November arrived in 8 weeks.
Hoping my lightly optioned Willys moves as quick!

First Name
Natalie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 3500, 23 JLUR
Ordered my Sarge Green Sport Altitude 6 speed on 6/27! The wait is going to be excruciating! I have been missing my green TJ for 19 years! This forum has been pretty helpful, making sure I ordered exactly what I wanted. Hoping I get my VIN in the next few weeks. 🙃

JPJr70

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys 2dr
While Gupton placed my order on June 24th, just got the email from Jeep congratulating me, and links to the tracker and text sign up.
Still no VIN.

pfugate

First Name
Paige
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered my first jeep! :)
I initially put my order in on 06/22 but apparently there was a change to the latitude package that I had to authorize the price difference. Around 2k, but gives you 20inch tires instead of 18, different axle front and back, beefier front and back.

I ordered the Sahara, with one touch roof, in sting ray gray. This is my first jeep...been wanting one forever!

smensman

First Name
Steohanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JK - 2023 Wrangler 392 ordered
Ordered June 28
Tring to keep cool and not get to excited until late October.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1657112658212

Sponsored

dmk08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Crazy I'm already 1 month into my wait since ordering my 23. Another month til builds start it seems. Hopefully I'm one of the first!

StaceyLynn13

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Granite Crystal order was accepted and the image even started showing on the pizza tracking a few days ago. Have no idea if this color is going to delay production though.
I ordered my granite crystal unlimited Willy’s on 6/9 and I already have a vin. Have you heard anything about your order?
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1657112658212

OP
OP
ZBRA

ZBRA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SJ Cherokee, SJ Gladiator, JKU, & JL
I called customer service today and went through Jeep Chat today. Both said it's not scheduled yet. Still no VIN.

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
Ordered July 4th. No VIN. Just order confirmed on tracker. No scheduled production date of course.
Sponsored