2023 Orders - Check in here

N8TVTXN

First Name
Raymona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport; Ordered a 2023 JLUR
Yeah, that's been working fine for a few weeks, but still only shows "order confirmed". Just a bit concerned that the image generated is showing the wrong wheels, but I'm hoping that's a similar bug/glitch that causes the same wheels to not be shown on their 'build and price' configurator. If I had a POC, I'd know for sure, but not really sure if that's even available without a VIN issued. Asked the dealer to send it when available over a week ago, but still haven't received anything other than the VON from him.
Oh wow, yeah... Mine was showing the HV yellow but under it saying it "may not represent..." so I didn't think anything - big mistake. And I never got the 'official' POC just the one they gave me when I ordered to review so thought all was good but that wasn't the "official" one. 2nd mistake. So would pester the dealer until you get the VIN and an official POC.

Good luck.

This poor dealer has created a nightmare with me - I'll be on them every week now. LOL
Sponsored

Reactions: AFD

N8TVTXN

First Name
Raymona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The POC is available immediately, the order does not even need to be placed to generate it.
Yes, but my pre-VON/pre-VIN POC was correct, then when they placed the actual order they screwed up the color so the 'actual' POC was wrong but I never received it. So I'd double check it ASAP.

MMalone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4XE White
Occupation
Industrial Engineer

Jtaugner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURD / 03 Cobra
Build Thread
Link
Where and how are you seeing those numbers. When i run https://cryptostickers.net/, all i see are 2022's
Select All Orders at the top, then for Year, there's "..." click on that and put in 2023.

You can also select Open Orders, type in 2023 and it'll give you a specific number

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I ordered on 7/6 and still sitting in “confirmed” 😩 I really want to call the dealer and ask if the build has been scheduled but also don’t want to be a PITA. 4 months is sure going to feel like a year!

117A5298-2A18-499E-80B5-8E25382765D7.png
The tracker is useless. Contact your dealer. I have a vin and build date from my dealer. The tracker still shows nothing other than confirmed order.

Sponsored

MMalone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4XE White
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Select All Orders at the top, then for Year, there's "..." click on that and put in 2023.

You can also select Open Orders, type in 2023 and it'll give you a specific number
Thank you... been a couple of years....
Just need my Damn VIN..... Ordered 7/14 Sahara HA

DawnEll78

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willy's
The tracker is useless. Contact your dealer. I have a vin and build date from my dealer. The tracker still shows nothing other than confirmed order.
I had emailed him a couple of weeks ago to just ask a question regarding the soft tops and asked if he knew when the builds start. He responded with "just figure 4 months." Didn't seem like he'd be interested in being asked. I would like to know if there's a VIN though so I can price insurance.

ps2baseball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2012 Jeep GC Overland
If I ordered new this week, do you think 14 weeks is reasonable? I am being told 14 weeks, but need it in 2022.

StaceyLynn13

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Grand Cherokee

Sponsored

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Just got an email from my dealer with the VIN. Ordered 7/22. Went to D status. from C. Now to wait for D1.

MMalone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4XE White
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Just wish someone on here worked for FCA or knew someone who could get us at least an honest answer about 2023 starts up, their scheduling process, and VIN process. JC and dealers don't seem to care about customer service and doing alittle behind the scenes questioning. We had a VP contact, back in 2020 during Covid/Shutdown that actually emailed us (about 8 of us) daily with updates... from production, to sitting in their parking lots waiting on Rail Cars, to actual Rail car locations. Can't find his email address... It was Michael ........... Miss that guy, he was good.

rkeen81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon/2023 JLU Rubicon 4xe (Hydro Blue
Just wish someone on here worked for FCA or knew someone who could get us at least an honest answer about 2023 starts up, their scheduling process, and VIN process. JC and dealers don't seem to care about customer service and doing alittle behind the scenes questioning. We had a VP contact, back in 2020 during Covid/Shutdown that actually emailed us (about 8 of us) daily with updates... from production, to sitting in their parking lots waiting on Rail Cars, to actual Rail car locations. Can't find his email address... It was Michael ........... Miss that guy, he was good.
There is a person on here that works at the assembly plant and I believe they stated the 11th.

N8TVTXN

First Name
Raymona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If I ordered new this week, do you think 14 weeks is reasonable? I am being told 14 weeks, but need it in 2022.
Not if the wait on the 2022s is any indication but we can always hope. My dealer seemed to think 3 mos from order to build was reasonable and quick... then tack on weeks for shipping. Sigh
Sponsored