Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Not yet I figured I would give him a week then call. At the prices of these jeeps I think we should be able to be a little bit of a pest.
I don’t think a once-a-week check-in is being a pest. Calling daily would be a pest.

Cajunali

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon, 2018 Yukon XL Denali
I don’t think a once-a-week check-in is being a pest. Calling daily would be a pest.
Yeah I agree, I just texted my salesman so hoping for any movement.🤞

BASKRide

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon Diesel
Wait, 2023s outstanding or there are still 2022s waiting to be built?
Not sure, I am guessing there are 2022s still in "production" I based my comments on the https://cryptostickers.net/ data which is ONLY those who have registered at the site, does not include dealer inventory orders or those who did not register at the site. I also heard directly from Jeeps cust service that production of 2023s starts in Aug and in another thread (accuracy unknown) that the actual start date is 11 Aug so take it for what it is worth.

Sting.Rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Amg c43 2021
Ordered JLRU 3.0L Diesel Sting-Gray with pretty much everything except for Recon package and gorilla glass. Placed order w/dealer ($500 deposit) on 30 Jul (Saturday) and 1 Aug 2022 received confirmation of order and received VIN within a week in status D1. Waiting......from what I have heard it is HAPPY PRODUCTION EVE (rumors plant starts 2023 production tomorrow)....per the cryptostickers site, there are 227 outstanding 2023 orders and video I watched indicated the plant is 24X7 and cranks out 50 jeeps an hour, that is just amazing rate - lets clear that backlog! Too bad it probably includes all orders not just those listed!
That would be awesome! If we go by that rate, our deliveries will be coming uo soon!

Sponsored

N8TVTXN

First Name
Raymona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport; Ordered a 2023 JLUR
So I have a sad story... Or perhaps I'm just too picky but at these prices I want what I want - so my 2022 JLUR XR (ordered on 4/28) which just went to KZ status and I received the build sheet on today... was built with the wrong color. The order review sheet said Hydro, the build sheet said High Velocity (the one color I DID NOT want) and so... I am back to the drawing board. Good news, I get a 2023. Bad news... I know how long and painful the wait is. How very long the wait is...

So, I get to start the waiting process anew with a new group of friends.

8/10 - (re)Ordered: 2023 JLUR XR - Hydro Blue (I hope, 2nd times a charm), 3.6L, both safety pkgs, integrated trail cam, dual-top, steel bumpers, tow pkg...

jessebkr87

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
So I have a sad story... Or perhaps I'm just too picky but at these prices I want what I want - so my 2022 JLUR XR (ordered on 4/28) which just went to KZ status and I received the build sheet on today... was built with the wrong color. The order review sheet said Hydro, the build sheet said High Velocity (the one color I DID NOT want) and so... I am back to the drawing board. Good news, I get a 2023. Bad news... I know how long and painful the wait is. How very long the wait is...

8/10 - (re)Ordered: 2023 JLUR XR - Hydro Blue (I hope, 2nd times a charm), 3.6L, both safety pkgs, integrated trail cam, dual-top, steel bumpers, tow pkg...
Sorry to hear that, but welcome to your new group. Hopefully with it being early in the model year run you won't have to wait a SUPER long time.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
The order review sheet said Hydro, the build sheet said High Velocity (the one color I DID NOT want) and so... I am back to the drawing board.
That sucks and is exactly why I'm a bit concerned I still haven't received a POC yet. Anything can be screwed up at any point in the process, and catching it early could've saved a bunch of wasted time and effort.

So, since I haven't been issued a VIN, is it just not possible to get a POC with a VON?

N8TVTXN

First Name
Raymona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport; Ordered a 2023 JLUR

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Have you tried the Pizza Tracker (Jeep Vehicle Order Tracker)? You use your last name and VON and it will display your VIN if you have it.

https://www.jeep.com/trackyourorder.html#/landing
Yeah, that's been working fine for a few weeks, but still only shows "order confirmed". Just a bit concerned that the image generated is showing the wrong wheels, but I'm hoping that's a similar bug/glitch that causes the same wheels to not be shown on their 'build and price' configurator. If I had a POC, I'd know for sure, but not really sure if that's even available without a VIN issued. Asked the dealer to send it when available over a week ago, but still haven't received anything other than the VON from him.

Sponsored

Xorak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hellayella Sport, 2023 Reign Sahara

welcome to the cool kids group. where we talk about purple and earl grey.

Ironjaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Yeah, that's been working fine for a few weeks, but still only shows "order confirmed". Just a bit concerned that the image generated is showing the wrong wheels, but I'm hoping that's a similar bug/glitch that causes the same wheels to not be shown on their 'build and price' configurator. If I had a POC, I'd know for sure, but not really sure if that's even available without a VIN issued. Asked the dealer to send it when available over a week ago, but still haven't received anything other than the VON from him.
The POC is available immediately, the order does not even need to be placed to generate it.

Reactions: AFD

Obi Wan

First Name
Obi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
starwars.fandom.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU SPORT S 2.0, 2004 TJ SPORT 5.3LS
Occupation
Jedi Knight
.per the cryptostickers site, there are 227 outstanding 2023 orders
229 now. I am happy to say that my order is mixed into this number :)

Obi Wan

First Name
Obi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
starwars.fandom.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU SPORT S 2.0, 2004 TJ SPORT 5.3LS
Occupation
Jedi Knight
I"m right there with... but at least there is another one ordered.... 7/14 and NO VIN
I ordered 7/29/22. Had a VIN on 08/02/22

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon diesel
Will be interesting to see how this goes, I know MY 21 started in aug/sep and we all know that MY 22 was pushed to December, so if jeep gets back on track to MY 23 build date start this month or possibly pushing dates forward, as some members have reported on here with new updated dates on their pizza tracker orders
Sponsored