2023 Orders - Check in here

Positive Altitude

First Name
Jules
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Altitude
My '22 JLU was ordered 11/13/21 & wasn't built until 5/19/22. Then wasn't delivered to the dealer until 7/17/22 (a month after I gave up on it and bought something else).

Conversely, my wife's '23 Grand Cherokee L Summit High Altitude 4x4 was ordered on 5/24/22 & built on 8/6/22🤷‍♂️
I am trying to not get discourage at the lack of progress especially with the 2023 production being new and I guess I am not in a rush... it just took a long time to decide on a new ride in the first place and so once I decided I was hoping the 10-14 weeks I was told was close to being true. The long wait times was one of several reasons I ruled out the Bronco.
I will just continue to save and grow my down payment but I am not sure where my "give up" point my be as well.... I would be so pissed to get something else only to have it come in a month later :(
Sponsored

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
I am trying to not get discourage at the lack of progress especially with the 2023 production being new and I guess I am not in a rush... it just took a long time to decide on a new ride in the first place and so once I decided I was hoping the 10-14 weeks I was told was close to being true. The long wait times was one of several reasons I ruled out the Bronco.
I will just continue to save and grow my down payment but I am not sure where my "give up" point my be as well.... I would be so pissed to get something else only to have it come in a month later :(
I hear ya. For us it's been a few years of trying to make a deal but not having enough equity yet in our current ride. Finally we've paid it down enough that it's workable. I guess the wait just means I'll have more of it paid off by then.

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
Are they even producing '23s yet? I still see people with '22s in production.

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Nope. Not as far as I know. 23’s haven’t started production. Cryptostickers still only lists 22s

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
Ordered 7/20

Took a while to get a hold of the salesman to confirm VIN.
VIN finally confirmed on 8/3 and was told it had status of D1.

Est. ship date 8/27

Willys
6 speed
Hard top
Technology group
Safety group

1660054446737.png
Wow, that’s great! I ordered 7/19 and have a VIN, nothing else. LOL

Sponsored

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
Well I placed my order tonight for a 2023 Rubicon in Reign. 3.6L manual transmission with body covered flairs. Tow, Cold Weather, both safety groups and body colored hard top. My wife says I am crazy. I just took delivery of my factory order 2022 Red Sahara on 4/27/22. I really wanted Snazzberry but it was unavailable when I placed my order so I went with the Red. So I decided I was going to get a Purple Jeep. I had to go with a Rubicon because Jeep doesn't offer a Sahara with a manual transmission in 2023. My wait for my Sahara was only 56 days, I have a feeling this might be a longer wait since production hasn't even started yet and many others have placed orders ahead of me. That will give me plenty of time to sell my Sahara...

tribefan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys XR
They’re supposed to be starting 8/11, so day after tomorrow. My order has been in D status for a few weeks now after ordering on 7/5. Just called my sales rep this afternoon for an update. Basically loaded Willys XR with the 4 cylinder.

CapeArt

First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Sport S, Porsche 987S, MazdaSpeed Miata
Hello everyone. New member here and also new to Jeep. I always wanted one and now hopefully I will be getting my 2023 2 dr Manual Sport S at some point in the near-ish future 😂

The 2dr manual crew seems pretty small here but happy to be apart of it and Jeep in general.

Super excited and can’t wait to drive.
D3BAD2F2-A863-4753-8CFA-3F5549FE028A.jpeg
2-door Sport S manual on order here!

slowpoke387

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLURXR Firecracker red
My '22 JLU was ordered 11/13/21 & wasn't built until 5/19/22. Then wasn't delivered to the dealer until 7/17/22 (a month after I gave up on it and bought something else).

Conversely, my wife's '23 Grand Cherokee L Summit High Altitude 4x4 was ordered on 5/24/22 & built on 8/6/22🤷‍♂️
Historically (for the most part) the later you order in the MY the quicker you will get it. Ive ordered two Hellcats and found that they (FCA/Stellantis) really ramp it up towards the end of the production run. You and your wife’s orders are really good examples of this. Two different plants I know but I’m still not surprised by your story.

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Historically (for the most part) the later you order in the MY the quicker you will get it. Ive ordered two Hellcats and found that they (FCA/Stellantis) really ramp it up towards the end of the production run. You and your wife’s orders are really good examples of this. Two different plants I know but I’m still not surprised by your story.
So you're saying all of us on here who ordered 23s in June and July are basically screwed... 👍

Sponsored

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
Except both were ordered at the beginning of the MY. Her '23 was ordered as soon as the ordering banks opened.

Blackkat75

First Name
Spencer Henson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
I also ordered a High Altitude but on 6/9. I have a VIN now but no date. Hopefully soon. I’m worried because the High Altitude package isn’t exactly the most popular package and that we will be put on the back burner until they have enough orders to make it worth their while to produce. But who knows?

First Name
Morg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru crosstrek, 2023 Jeep Wrangler
2-door Sport S manual on order here!
Order received 7/25 and showing no vin. Dealership said last week it was assigned a VIN and is in line with everyone else for production. (I am planning on getting another update next week.) He informed me a status “should” change in the next few weeks, but who knows. Was told September optimistically, but more likely October. 🙄