Not open for further replies.

CTEL23

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe, Ford Expedition Stealth
Just verifying that your store is part of the Capital One Navigator network (as most every CDJR store is) and that financing through this program is acceptable.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Randymarionjeepram.com
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Jeep Wrangler 4xe, Subaru Crosstrek
Just verifying that your store is part of the Capital One Navigator network (as most every CDJR store is) and that financing through this program is acceptable.
Yes this is correct. Thanks for reaching out to us.

OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)

Enlightened_One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
*UPDATE* ORDERING IS LIVE
Build info here:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/392-4xe-rubicon-sport-order-info.95024/

Word around town is Stellantis *might* be opening up order pools around June 15th. If this turns out to be true, I wanted to make sure I let the community know we will be extending our 7% below invoice promotion on Jeeps, 6% below invoice on Rams to 2023 models.

With current market conditions ordering is the best way to ensure you spend the least amount of time & cash looking for your dream vehicle. This forum has been such a amazing supporter of us & we really cannot thank you enough for everything you have done for our company! We wanted to bring this discount back so everyone had a fair chance at the best deal in the country on both a Jeep & a Ram.

We would love the opportunity to earn your business! If you're interested in a quote from our dealer feel free to reach out to us at anytime via [email protected] or call our dealer directly at 336-667-2886.

We cannot wait to extend this discount to you, & make you a part of the Randy Marion family!
*Our processing fee is $248.50 & Dealer fee is $699. No other add-on, fee, will be added from there apart from your local state taxes.
*If you intend to order a 2023 model as a friendly recommendation, I would order it as soon as order pools open. With supply chain shortages amuck, this is just to ensure you get a place in line that will allow your order to be fulfilled. Usually waiting is not issue especially with normal market conditions but we have all seen how it is, its far from normal at this time. Thanks again for checking our post out!

******EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH THE XR TIRE PACKAGE IS WITHIN THESE PHOTOS*******

unnamed.jpg

View attachment 610369

Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 11.42.23 AM.png
Any insight of on 6/15 the XR package will be an option on the Rubicon?

OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Any insight of on 6/15 the XR package will be an option on the Rubicon?
It looks like at least at this time, they are not going to allow Rubicon packages to get the XR. Im assuming its a supply issue.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Out of office today. I will resume contact tomorrow midday. Doing a very special event until about 7 today. I may also be reaching out to many to do some final processing much later on this evening. Appreciate everyone for your patience

Last edited:
OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Goodmorning everyone. Anyone who did not get a quote previously that I am in contact with will be first up today. I will then begin opening new requests ( there are around 20+ from what I just saw. I will leave your request unopened until it is your spot in line, this is just due to volume & ensuring everything is first come first serve). If you havent been contacted I have placed you in line. If you would like slightly quicker service reach out to 336-667-2886 with your build information handy. To process a accurate quote we will need your ID (current address), whether you intend to finance/pay cash/lease, if applicable affiliate code/tread lightly information & once the order is here how you intend to pick it up. Provide this information to your salesman and they will setup your build for you in which I can then process your build quote/tiered discount price/final quote. I really appreciate everyone for your patience.

Sponsored

cafecito820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Goodmorning everyone. Anyone who did not get a quote previously that I am in contact with will be first up today. I will then begin opening new requests ( there are around 20+ from what I just saw. I will leave your request unopened until it is your spot in line, this is just due to volume & ensuring everything is first come first serve). If you havent been contacted I have placed you in line. If you would like slightly quicker service reach out to 336-667-2886 with your build information handy. To process a accurate quote we will need your ID (current address), whether you intend to finance/pay cash/lease, if applicable affiliate code/tread lightly information & once the order is here how you intend to pick it up. Provide this information to your salesman and they will setup your build for you in which I can then process your build quote/tiered discount price/final quote. I really appreciate everyone for your patience.
Hi Josh, I got an email late last week saying that Nate would be in touch with me, but I haven't heard from him. Are you able to see if my request is still in the queue?

OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Hi Josh, I got an email late last week saying that Nate would be in touch with me, but I haven't heard from him. Are you able to see if my request is still in the queue?
Yes sir! I will pull the email. Nate receives many of our requests here because he does such a great job working with our forum members. He received most of what got built out last week & one may have slipped through the cracks here. I will contact you in a moment via email. Thanks for your patience. Seeing that this request wasnt met & Nate is on vacation now I will move you over to another of our top associates Gracie. We will be in contact shortly thanks for your time.

OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
*We want to be transparent in changes and how changes work here at Randy Marion. We dont like surprises and neither do you (not even if its a birthday party, sometimes lol) . We always take this into consideration when updating you on whats going on with our offers. Heres a breakdown on where we are for the 392/limited production models tiered discount & how we have came to this point since order pools opening*

I would like to make forum members aware the threshold for order requests on 392 has been met for 7% discount. This does not mean you have completely missed out on the below invoice pricing however. Tiered discount on this is limited and is decided by placement in line. Some will still have the option for 7%, many have received a final offer email for 4% below invoice that has already sent out, and future inquiries will be offered at invoice pricing. Thanks so much for your support here community. Looking at my current request log we managed to receive well over 70+ in total requests to build. You guys/gals are amazing and we really appreciate the opportunity for your business & the time you're taking to not only ask the right questions to educate yourself/ but the vast majority for having your ID/build sheet ready when sent. This helps us so much in being as effective as possible with our timing and work. If you havent received a response to your request please feel free to email me in the same thread ( gmail thread) "BUMP". I am currently working out roughly 15 individual quotes I have wrote down in our line order. Thank you so much again.

OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Family I am showing now that the Rubicon is ***at this time*** allowing the XR package to be added to the Rubicon. Just wanted to update you
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.