Not open for further replies.

HFA2265

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
I know nothing about leases. Are they not honoring what was agreed to?
No it's not that they haven't honored what they said it's more that they want to jack up the base rate by 1 - 1 1/2 points and quoted me a tentative payment about $200/month more than the competiton (Gupton, Clutch, Lease Companion). Not sure what is going on yet but just wanted buyers to be aware..
Sponsored

OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Randymarionjeepram.com
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Jeep Wrangler 4xe, Subaru Crosstrek
We will not be offering leases in this program. We offered leasing initially & thought that if we updated the disclaimer to reflect a MF markup that would be enough but seeing response from the community, I know it will not be. Thanks for everyones time but if you intend to do a lease we will not be able to offer it in this promotion unless you are in the state of NC

Many do not offer leasing as an option for the below invoice promotions. We wanted to as a way to be more competitive, but understanding now that this can me misinterpreted as not having transparency we will not offer it as a option.

I really appreciate everyones opinion and helping me learn the dos & donts of our promotion.

*If you are in the state of NC, we will allow leasing locally.

Jeep Wrangler JL Up to 7% below invoice on Jeeps, 6% on Ram trucks Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 9.19.34 AM

Last edited:

RaleighFok

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE
Stoped by this morning to test drive one of their 392s, also found out my 392 I ordered on 4/07 is in D1 and Scheduled to ship out 5/19 as of today!
I can’t express how helpful everyone is there.
that's the fastest 392s build I have ever seen

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Stoped by this morning to test drive one of their 392s, also found out my 392 I ordered on 4/07 is in D1 and Scheduled to ship out 5/19 as of today!
I can’t express how helpful everyone is there.
Heads-up that the build date doesn't necessarily mean that it'll be shipped on that day. Many Wranglers get stuck in JB (waiting on the build vendor to do its thing). That's followed by inspection. Eventually you'll get a window sticker (implying that it's "finished"). Then you wait for a train or truck. Then you wait for delivery to your dealer.

Each of those steps are opportunities to introduce significant delay.

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
Heads-up that the build date doesn't necessarily mean that it'll be shipped on that day. Many Wranglers get stuck in JB (waiting on the build vendor to do its thing). That's followed by inspection. Eventually you'll get a window sticker (implying that it's "finished"). Then you wait for a train or truck. Then you wait for delivery to your dealer.

Each of those steps are opportunities to introduce significant delay.
When I ordered I was expecting it to come late summer. The wrangler I ordered last June took four months to be delivered, didn’t get to pick it up until early November. It droped out of D1 to D multiple times, fingers crossed that won’t happen this time.
They didn’t tell me a estimated build date just the estimated ship date and that it was in D1. Figured I would check on it in a week or so to see if it’s started the build. I didn’t order any add ons such a floor mats or grab handles so hopefully it won’t get hung up. SOT, front trail cam, tow package, and gorilla glass were the only options I got.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

When I ordered I was expecting it to come late summer. The wrangler I ordered last June took four months to be delivered, didn’t get to pick it up until early November. It droped out of D1 to D multiple times, fingers crossed that won’t happen this time.
They didn’t tell me a estimated build date just the estimated ship date and that it was in D1. Figured I would check on it in a week or so to see if it’s started the build. I didn’t order any add ons such a floor mats or grab handles so hopefully it won’t get hung up. SOT, front trail cam, tow package, and gorilla glass were the only options I got.
Send a note to / call your dealer. They'll likely have an estimated build date for you.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.