ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

Looks like this confirms no more trail rail system or gorilla glass. I wonder if Jeep dumped the GG or if it’s not available because of supply issues?

bjm00se

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6sp ordered 11/3/21, picked up 8/30/22
As someone who's still waiting for a Rubicon order that dropped at the beginning of December, my personal advice is to avoid ticking any of those boxes that are easy add-ons later; things like headliners, grab handles, sunbonnets, tie-downs, hinge gate reinforcements, etc...

ALL the parts have to be available for your Jeep to be "scheduled for build," and everything is subject to shortages from day to day and week to week.

Order what you want in terms of basic configuration! But leave off the simple add-ons.

Two cents of advice from a random dude on the Interwebz. Call your doctor if you experience unexpected side effects, including dizziness, lightheadedness, nausea, or vomiting.

Ketamingo

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Honda Accord. 2023 JLUR XR HVY ordered 6/25.
Do you have the Rubicon order info? XR was never available on Sport (other than High Tide) or 4XE Rubicon.

Sponsored

Trini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

As someone who's still waiting for a Rubicon order that dropped at the beginning of December, my personal advice is to avoid ticking any of those boxes that are easy add-ons later; things like headliners, grab handles, sunbonnets, tie-downs, hinge gate reinforcements, etc...

ALL the parts have to be available for your Jeep to be "scheduled for build," and everything is subject to shortages from day to day and week to week.

Order what you want in terms of basic configuration! But leave off the simple add-ons.

Two cents of advice from a random dude on the Interwebz. Call your doctor if you experience unexpected side effects, including dizziness, lightheadedness, nausea, or vomiting.
Some of these options are much cheaper aftermarket, like the sunbonnet. Other options like the grab handles (I got these for half the price for like new on Amazon) and the headliner can be found at the same price or a little cheaper, but you have to install. All in all, it is definitely better to not purchase from the factory, but do your research and do what's best for you.

tribefan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys XR
If we were to place an order today, up to what point can we make a change to the order, be it color or if the XR package comes back for other trim levels, etc?

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase

or regret...

Sponsored

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Sport first 2:
4xe 3 & 4:
392 last photo:
Maybe a dumb question, but are dealers still able to order MY22 models for customers or are those completely closed now? And if so, are the same limitations (ie, no 2-door Rubicon) in place that were started a week or so ago?

Thanks!

OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Randymarionjeepram.com
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Jeep Wrangler 4xe, Subaru Crosstrek
Maybe a dumb question, but are dealers still able to order MY22 models for customers or are those completely closed now? And if so, are the same limitations (ie, no 2-door Rubicon) in place that were started a week or so ago?

Thanks!
Completely closed once the new year order pools drop

Signing Spock

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Mons, Belgium (originally, Sn Antonio, TX)
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sport; 22 JLU Willys Sport
Occupation
USAF
Do you have Gladiator ordering info? Know when/if the Twin Turbo I6 will be available on them 👀 and/or if that new Reign will be available on them? Much appreciated.

Bayoumojito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited sport jl
So is there a website that you can go to and order a 2023. Thank you
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.