First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Randymarionjeepram.com
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Jeep Wrangler 4xe, Subaru Crosstrek
Lol not a chance. Why would they take away what has worked for them?
Only joking. Usually dealers try to beat others to keep interest in their promotions. They may never change it, just something that happens with any business.

OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Lol not a chance. Why would they take away what has worked for them?

Have you seen this video about Koons dealer? Not sure they stack up against us. I appreciate you for bringing them up in our thread however so we could research their dealer further.

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
What kind of deals do y’all offer on Grand Wagoneers? I’m thinking about getting one before the V8 disappears for all of eternity.

Noway

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL

Have you seen this video about Koons dealer? Not sure they stack up against us. I appreciate you for bringing them up in our thread however so we could research their dealer further.
koons has 2 fees i'm not ok with.. a .7% tax they call VA business tax and they charge everyone even if you are not in VA (taxation without representation) and a convenience fee for their title company Beacon National Auto Tag and Title which is an awful company btw

Last edited:

Sponsored

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse

Still cheaper tho?

Xspurt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Juliet Lima
Koons in VA is 6% under invoice always and to anybody.
Koon's fees last time I checked were around $900 so the Randy Marion deal should be slightly better. It's massively better for me because it's only about an hour (or a little over) from me so "woo-hoo!"

OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Still cheaper tho?
How do you know the fees are cheaper if they're lying to you about them ( going off the video, I have not personally tried to order anything from them but you can check the case yourself)? Starrs are you here to add to the thread or bash us for offering a good deal?

Do you work for Koons? Geez lol.

If the deals not for you its not, but dealerships who con their customers cant hold any weight against our brand & time will tell that. Thanks for your "input".

Last edited:

Initial-Jeep

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 392XR Tuscadero, PT Cruiser Dream Cruisers 2&4
Occupation
Data Engineer, Retired Air Force
Right...the issue is undisclosed fees and requiring their financing and dealer extras.

(My experience with dealer financing has yet to come close to what I already secured going in)

As for me, I do my due diligence but I am also hassle-adverse (my time is expensive and if I experience one "gotcha"/game-playing from a company, I would expect more and go elsewhere). Had Randy Marion offered this deal when I ordered mine, I would have looked there first and if everything was up-front like it appears to be (transparency--a core value where I work also), I would have ordered from them.

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
This is for Jeep Wranglers only & yes we can do the same pricing for the 392 model*

Doc fee is $699 + $249.50 processing
Thank you for disclosing the ~$1000 in creative add-on fees. Some dealers don’t disclose those in advance. Are there any other conditions (like required financing) or other hidden fees for imaginary or unwanted services, or is the out-the-door price 93% of invoice + $950. (I’m asking about add-on fees for things like glass etching, vehicle prep, flooring, detailing, ”dealer overhead”, anti-theft-device-installation, etc) (I’m from out of state, so I wouldn’t pay DMV or sales tax.)

We are considering purchase of a new Grand Cherokee. What is your price structure on those?

Sponsored

OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for disclosing the ~$1000 in creative add-on fees. Some dealers don’t disclose those in advance. Are there any other conditions (like required financing) or other hidden fees for imaginary or unwanted services, or is the out-the-door price 93% of invoice + $950. (I’m asking about add-on fees for things like glass etching, vehicle prep, flooring, detailing, ”dealer overhead”, anti-theft-device-installation, etc) (I’m from out of state, so I wouldn’t pay DMV or sales tax.)

We are considering purchase of a new Grand Cherokee. What is your price structure on those?
No sir, no other add-on fees apart from the ones listed.

5%, 6%, and 7% on all Jeeps at this time regardless of model.

Heres a recently updated sheet on our policies for this program. It is subject to change some ( ie. TRX/392 offering will be back).

Thanks for inquiring

Jeep Wrangler JL Up to 7% below invoice on Jeeps, 6% on Ram trucks 1650644595159

Last edited:

RAMSTEEL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
Occupation
Army (Ret), Fed Guy
So who is selling ordered 392s at the best price?

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
No sir, no other add-on fees apart from the ones listed.

5%, 6%, and 7% on all Jeeps at this time regardless of model.

Heres a recently updated sheet on our policies for this program. It is subject to change some ( ie. TRX/392 offering will be back).

Thanks for inquiring

View attachment 595543
Thank you. This is clear. I hadn’t noticed the dealer financing requirement in the initial post.

So, on a $60,000 invoice, a cash buyer will net an actual purchase price of 3.5% below invoice, or 4.5% below invoice with Tread Lightly membership. That’s a better deal than I can get near home.

OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
So who is selling ordered 392s at the best price?
We will be allowing orders on 392/TRX shortly. We are waiting for approval on a new promotion/discount surrounding those models & also want to confirm information on allocations (entire market is out of allocations on TRX models, but 392s information hasn't been released to us yet) .

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
How do you know the fees are cheaper if they're lying to you about them ( going off the video, I have not personally tried to order anything from them but you can check the case yourself)? Starrs are you here to add to the thread or bash us for offering a good deal?

Do you work for Koons? Geez lol.

If the deals not for you its not, but dealerships who con their customers cant hold any weight against our brand & time will tell that. Thanks for your "input".
Your welcome and there is no lying. It’s 6% off under invoice pricing to all customers except California and a few other states. They have a doc fee also as you do. Not bashing your deal at all, but as I pointed out your 4% discount turns into a 2-3% discount after the fees are added on…just pointing out the facts. It’s a forum…you can read people’s comments and take them negatively or take them with constructive criticism.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.