Sponsored

2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports

Slate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Wrangler Sport, '23 Rubi 4XE
In the same boat but coming from out of state. Still waiting to hear from them?
Yeah. I sent a note on Thursday but haven't heard anything back yet. I know they get a ton, this is why they can do such great deals, so I ain't mad about it. I also read on here a little while back that one guy was there picking his up and TWO of those vehicle carrier trucks showed up at the same time with a mix of Wranglers and Gladiators. Then another guy went to pick his up and said there were at least 40 in the lot and just about all that he saw there was a sticker on there saying it was for a person (meaning it had been custom ordered, etc.). So yeah, they get a bunch.

On the other end of the spectrum, when guys do go and pick up it sounds like the process is very efficient and you are in and out in about an hour. So I figure they can only handle so many a day, so I figure it is a throughput issue more than anything else. I would rather wait a little bit on the front end, than get there and it is a circus.

The only thing I hear is to make sure the tires are inflated correctly, apparently, some from the factory are OVER-inflated and to check the fuses as that seems to be a pretty common issue.
I haven't heard yet from the guys that are picking them up if they are seeing tire inflation of fuse seating issues. I will ask in the other thread now that I think about it.

Slate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got my deposit paid yesterday. Next step is a VON or VIN I guess?
You should get the VON (Vehicle Order Number) almost immediately after they place the order. You should ask for the VON and the POC (Priced Order Confirmation). It will look like this -
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports 1663447798391

and will have all of your options, etc (Your name will be at the bottom of that paper). You will want to double and triple-check that it is correct and that the options are all correct. (Note on this one I blacked out my VIN and partial VON.)

The VIN takes a few more days to get. I think I forgot about the VON and POC, so it was a couple of weeks after the order when I asked and Daniel sent that out to me right away. It was like 10 days or so after I ordered that the VIN came in.

With your last name and VON, you can check the "pizza tracker" https://www.jeep.com/trackyourorder.html#/landing to see what your status is. Several forum members have created custom sites which are fun as well, and can even send you emails with the change in status. Oddly my tracker never showed when it was in production and when it shipped, just that it was built and then delivered!

I sent Daniel a note about every 3 weeks or so, BUT this was back in July/August when they weren't even building the '23's yet. It seems like things have really picked up steam for the folks that are ordering now. I ordered mine at the beginning of July, so technically I have been waiting a while, however, they didn't start production until the end of August and if you look at those dates, it hasn't even been a month yet!

RLJ111

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon
Ordered 8/9/22
Confirmed 8/9/22
Scheduled 8/16/22
In production 9/22/22
Built 9/24/22
Shipped......
Delivered 9/30/22
White Rubicon,3 pc hardtop, Safety Group, grab handle, all weather mats, Led lighting, advanced safety, cold weather group, 2.0, 8sp

Last edited:

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4xe / 23 Bolt EUV / 22 Camaro SS 1LE
6% under invoice used to be about 10% off MSRP
6% under invoice is now about 8% off MSRP.
Stellantis has trimmed the gas between invoice and MSRP by about a thousand.

Sponsored

jasander77

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ordered - 2023 4DR Rubicon XR
When we’re these taken? Looks like they just have a couple waiting for pickup this week. 😂 Picking mine up Thursday and doesn’t look like it’s even made it to the main lot yet … unless there are other groupings not shown? Would think that to mean there are lots of pick ups over next couple days.

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4xe / 23 Bolt EUV / 22 Camaro SS 1LE
When we’re these taken? Looks like they just have a couple waiting for pickup this week. 😂 Picking mine up Thursday and doesn’t look like it’s even made it to the main lot yet … unless there are other groupings not shown? Would think that to mean there are lots of pick ups over next couple days.
This was Saturday 17th.

CharlieVictor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, 4XE, Tacoma
They have another storage lot behind the dealership. When I was there this summer there were about the same number as you see here, with that many more on the back lot.

Slate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports 1663604868586

My gosh that is a lot of Jeeps! I dont' see my Red 4xe there, so it must be in the back lot as well. You other fools need to go get yours, so they will move mine up! :)

Thanks for the pics! It is amazing to see that many and I bet most of them were spoken for!

Sponsored

Jgdyess83

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler JL Rubicon
Mine was delivered on the 14th. How long after yours was delivered did you get a call?

jasander77

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
They have another storage lot behind the dealership. When I was there this summer there were about the same number as you see here, with that many more on the back lot.
Yeah. I’ve seen pics of the other lot(s). I figure mine would be out there with the rest of them if the queue between Saturday and Thursday was shorter. Just speculation tho. 😇

jasander77

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mine was delivered on the 14th. How long after yours was delivered did you get a call?
Mine was delivered 9/9, but I initiated communication the days leading up to delivery because I needed to figure out travel and get up there ASAP in order to fit in my schedule. I had my pickup date set prior to being officially contacted … which was almost a week later. I figure I am likely earlier in the allocation so was quicker/easier to get scheduled in that approach.