Sponsored

2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Screenshot (8).png

Woohoo! Delivery updated to tomorrow. Not sure why it never showed shipped. Renee says it's on the way.
I'm torn here. Congrats on your 8 week timeframe, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't piss me off at FCA waiting 15 WEEKS for both of my JLs.

I'm just glad they are picking up speed because no one should have to suffer the 15+ weeks of hell like many of us did.

I haven't followed the latest orders, so I'm not sure if you are an outlier or the new normal. Hopefully the new normal!
Sponsored

JeepLifeAZ

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubi XR
I'm torn here. Congrats on your 8 week timeframe, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't piss me off at FCA waiting 15 WEEKS for both of my JLs.

I'm just glad they are picking up speed because no one should have to suffer the 15+ weeks of hell like many of us did.

I haven't followed the latest orders, so I'm not sure if you are an outlier or the new normal. Hopefully the new normal!
Those of us who have been LUCKY probably shouldn't be posting on here. I was fully expecting 3-5 months based on what I was told locally here in AZ. Renee was very straight up that it could take anywhere from 2-6 months. She appears to be very good at what she does so when she says there is literally NO rhyme or reason to when these things get built, I believe her. I feel everyone's pain when I see those who ordered in June that still don't have a VIN! Hang in there!

Slate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Wrangler Sport, '23 Rubi 4XE
How long did it take between Jeep delivery & getting an update from Gupton/Renee? I sent an email a few days before my Jeep was delivered (9/21) & wasn’t sure what would be considered an acceptable timeline for follow-up.
It was about a week that I emailed Daniel, just mainly to make sure they had it and the tracker wasn't wrong. Then it was almost another week before I sent one to Renee. I had recalled reading somewhere else that Renee does the delivery, PDI stuff. She replied back about the windshield. One of the guys just recently took pics and I counted almost 40 on the ground at the time, none were mine, so I figure it was in their back lot. The point is they have a ton there. I also understand that it takes about an hour to go through everything once you get there to pick it up. I am not really sure how many they can push out at a time, each day - 16? Or 8?

I would give it until Thursday at least. I believe they are off on Wednesday, so they won't be checking and responding then.

Hope that helps.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Those of us who have been LUCKY probably shouldn't be posting on here. I was fully expecting 3-5 months based on what I was told locally here in AZ. Renee was very straight up that it could take anywhere from 2-6 months. She appears to be very good at what she does so when she says there is literally NO rhyme or reason to when these things get built, I believe her. I feel everyone's pain when I see those who ordered in June that still don't have a VIN! Hang in there!
You should definitely post.

Don't misread me, I'm happy for you or anyone that gets a reasonable turnaround.

My main goal is just understanding the current ordering situation. It looks like perhaps the shipping bottleneck is easing as well.

Enjoy your new rig.

And I already have mine.
First was June - October '21
Second was December-April '22

🙂

JeepLifeAZ

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubi XR
Delivery updated from 9/27 to TBA to 9/25. I emailed Renee today to verify it was there. Picking up this Friday morning!
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports 44FB8C62-D590-48A4-9E6B-353AE89F9226

DB6133E1-E217-4680-8133-D70E9E7A1AF0.jpeg

61A4EC18-3D92-422C-81BC-9DF852472BA8.jpeg

73248E8C-DFF2-48BE-ABA8-18B3AE176CE5.jpeg

6E4AD525-52AA-4C62-BCE5-E857A04658EE.jpeg

F360B32C-331D-4DF9-8521-5E81370E3B1B.jpeg

10D260E4-E49C-467B-933B-006039C46CFD.jpeg

9BA58EA9-B37B-4177-B51B-B29742EF727E.jpeg

Sponsored

JeepLifeAZ

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubi XR
Not sure how all those pics ended up there lol oh well

Austx4xe

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4xe
It was about a week that I emailed Daniel, just mainly to make sure they had it and the tracker wasn't wrong. Then it was almost another week before I sent one to Renee. I had recalled reading somewhere else that Renee does the delivery, PDI stuff. She replied back about the windshield. One of the guys just recently took pics and I counted almost 40 on the ground at the time, none were mine, so I figure it was in their back lot. The point is they have a ton there. I also understand that it takes about an hour to go through everything once you get there to pick it up. I am not really sure how many they can push out at a time, each day - 16? Or 8?

I would give it until Thursday at least. I believe they are off on Wednesday, so they won't be checking and responding then.

Hope that helps.
Thanks! It’s my first time ordering, definitely first time using a dealer out of state & it’ll be my first lease (I have two vehicles paid off & being used by my teens for now) so my uncertainty of how this all works is at an all time high 😂

EnriqueFirenze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-Door
2023 2-Door Rubicon - 3.6L 6-Speed - Hard Top, LEDs, Towing & HD Electrical

6-9 Ordered / Received VON
8-5 Got VIN from Renee

Don't know if it's scheduled yet or not. Don't know if there is an estimated ship date yet. Pizza tracker is useless.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports 9BA58EA9-B37B-4177-B51B-B29742EF727E
Any movement on yours? I ordered the same, but later on 8/20.

ZBRA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SJ Cherokee, SJ Gladiator, JKU, & JL
Any movement on yours? I ordered the same, but later on 8/20.
Went to D1 "scheduled" status on 9-20. I don't know when it's scheduled, but I'm usually seeing about four weeks between scheduled and production. One step closer!

Slate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Wrangler Sport, '23 Rubi 4XE

Sponsored

JeepLifeAZ

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubi XR

CharlieVictor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, 4XE, Tacoma
I was out of town for a few days. In that time, mine went from this:

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 12.26.18 PM

To this:

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 10.46.20 AM

I don't have a screen shot, but the original estimated delivery was Oct 31st! As of this morning (Sept 29) there's been no contact from Gupton about it, and I'm okay with that since I wasn't expecting to need to make arrangements for it until November. Earlier this year I ordered a 22 JLU that also came sooner than expected. Maybe it's the HV color? I'm truly sorry for those who've been waiting for months and months.

yeti1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep JL Two Door Rubicon
I was out of town for a few days. In that time, mine went from this:

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 10.46.20 AM

To this:

I don't have a screen shot, but the original estimated delivery was Oct 31st! As of this morning (Sept 29) there's been no contact from Gupton about it, and I'm okay with that since I wasn't expecting to need to make arrangements for it until November. Earlier this year I ordered a 22 JLU that also came sooner than expected. Maybe it's the HV color? I'm truly sorry for those who've been waiting for months and months.
Was wondering about how long from Delivery date does it take Gupton to contact you saying your Jeep is ready for pick up? This is my first time ordering from them.

CharlieVictor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, 4XE, Tacoma
Was wondering about how long from Delivery date does it take Gupton to contact you saying your Jeep is ready for pick up? This is my first time ordering from them.
My first one was delivered on the 14th, and I got an email from Renee on the 21st.
Sponsored