Sponsored

2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports

Redlegdaddy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4-Runner, 2023 Wrangler Rubicon XR (on order)
My 1k mistake got there on the 8th. I ordered a loaded up JLURXR with the Mopar Perforated leather not knowing I would get my Jeep missing a laundry list of stuff and mis-matched stitched leather. I called Daniel a month before they started building 2023's and was told there was nothing he could do other than keep my 1k deposit and order me another one just as soon as I send him another 1k!

I called Jeep customer service and was told he could cancel the order and just put in a new order. I reached out to Daniel again and was told he'd be happy to order me another Jeep but I would forfeit my original deposit and he would have to get another 1k deposit.

I ordered another Jeep, but not from Gupton.

When I built my Jeep online the interior picture was blacked out and just had a Jeep logo.

When I talked to Daniel about it all I got was "I didn't know that you'd lose the rear arm rest and cup holders, red stitched front console arm rest, red stitched steering wheel, white stitched seats and the list goes on.

To say I'm annoyed with the whole Gupton experience would be the understatement of the year.

My issue is if you sell as many Jeeps as they do you should know this and advise your customers accordingly, but based on what I was told by Jeep he could have help me out and fixed

rojogrande

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
I confirmed my order with Walter on Monday but still haven’t gotten the link to pay deposit from sales manager. Is that normal? I know this will take a while but didn’t think me paying the deposit would be the cause.

ItsUhJEEP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
I confirmed my order with Walter on Monday but still haven’t gotten the link to pay deposit from sales manager. Is that normal? I know this will take a while but didn’t think me paying the deposit would be the cause.
Call him for sure. It took 1-2days from me to get the link but they told me my email was messed up and would not go thru on Jeep's side.

Sponsored

Slate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Wrangler Sport, '23 Rubi 4XE
Still haven't received the email that my Jeep is there. It was delivered last week. I realize these things take time and they have a ton, but would like to at least get an email to coordinate when I can come down. I did send one yesterday just to check in, I am just a few hours away so I won't have to fly and all that. I will see if I get one today.

If anyone is going over the next few days it would be awesome if you could take some pics! I have a feeling there are a ton there!

jessebkr87

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports 1663358794944

Woohoo! Daniel said might see it in a couple weeks!

Hennessey17

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
I bought my Wrangler at a local dealership before I joined the forum and saw some of the deals Gupton gives.

I did get mine for about $2500 under MSRP (38,700)... but I'm not sure how that equates to invoice pricing.

I know Gupton is about 6% under invoice... how much under MSRP does that turn out to be?

40Caliber

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Rubicon
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports 1663358794944

One step closer!
That's really interesting, I have the JLU sport S 2.0 AT in HV ordered a week after you. mine still shows scheduled but not in production
ordered 8/17 ; scheduled a week later on 8/23

you'd think mine would be in the same production queue.

40Caliber

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Rubicon
I bought my Wrangler at a local dealership before I joined the forum and saw some of the deals Gupton gives.

I did get mine for about $2500 under MSRP (38,700)... but I'm not sure how that equates to invoice pricing.

I know Gupton is about 6% under invoice... how much under MSRP does that turn out to be?
10% below msrp plus or minus

Sponsored

CharlieVictor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, 4XE, Tacoma
That's really interesting, I have the JLU sport S 2.0 AT in HV ordered a week after you. mine still shows scheduled but not in production
ordered 8/17 ; scheduled a week later on 8/23

you'd think mine would be in the same production queue.
Mine just changed a day ago, so yours may not be far behind. Hang in there!

Jgdyess83

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler JL Rubicon
Still haven't received the email that my Jeep is there. It was delivered last week. I realize these things take time and they have a ton, but would like to at least get an email to coordinate when I can come down. I did send one yesterday just to check in, I am just a few hours away so I won't have to fly and all that. I will see if I get one today.

If anyone is going over the next few days it would be awesome if you could take some pics! I have a feeling there are a ton there!
In the same boat but coming from out of state. Still waiting to hear from them?

jasander77

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ordered - 2023 4DR Rubicon XR

I almost purchased prior to finding out about Gupton prices. Thankfully, the salesman I was working with locally went out of town for a week and gave me time to figure things out. Unfortunately, they closed ‘22 order banks during that time as well … so price went up $1750 for same options. Having said that, I am getting my ‘23 from Gupton cheaper than I’d of gotten a ‘22 locally. My savings is roughly 11.5% below invoice on a loaded Rubicon … over $8K … w/TL. Would have been more if I’d of decided to go with their financing. But by the time you make those 8 payments … extra 1% is a wash. Just wish I’d of found Gupton before order banks closed for ‘22.

Last edited:

Slate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Wrangler Sport, '23 Rubi 4XE

From what I have seen that 6% under invoice is 11% under MSRP. But there are a lot of details in that and other discounts like dealer financing and the Tread Lightly that play into that.
Sponsored