First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
Maybe they should finish building the 2022s that are on order before they start taking new orders. Just sayin'
Yep, but fact is they are already submitting 2023 orders as of this morning
Sponsored

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited
Yep, but fact is they are already submitting 2023 orders as of this morning
Honestly, that's bullshit. They need to finish the orders for 2022.

Coming from someone who ordered at the end of January with NO MOVEMENT on my order, it's very, very frustrating. Not only to hear that new year orders are being taken, but that orders placed months after mine are being delivered.

This whole process sucks and when there is no communication about what the delay is, makes it even harder to see this. I ordered with the expectation of 7-9 weeks, and I padded it by a few. Not 4+ months with nothing. I want my Wrangler for summer. I'd like to have it for more than 6 months out of it's build year.

I'll go **&%&%%$ ballistic if a 2023 order is delivered before mine.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly, that's bullshit. They need to finish the orders for 2022.

Coming from someone who ordered at the end of January with NO MOVEMENT on my order, it's very, very frustrating. Not only to hear that new year orders are being taken, but that orders placed months after mine are being delivered.

This whole process sucks and when there is no communication about what the delay is, makes it even harder to see this. I ordered with the expectation of 7-9 weeks, and I padded it by a few. Not 4+ months with nothing. I want my Wrangler for summer. I'd like to have it for more than 6 months out of it's build year.

I'll go **&%&%%$ ballistic if a 2023 order is delivered before mine.
Rumor is production starts end of August beginning of September 🤷‍♂️

What’s funny is everyone will start their clock from 6/1 when they start complaining how long it is taking lol

Last edited:

XtremeRetard

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
Any news on XR package on the 392?

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Any news on XR package on the 392?
It is available to order on 392 starting today. No details yet on what it offers though, except base price went up $2K lol

XtremeRetard

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
It is available to order on 392 starting today. No details yet on what it offers though, except base price went up $2K lol

Of course it did :(
Thats about 2.5% not bad considering the current inflation rate.

Newwilly420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
What do the new wheels look like?
just says 17X7.5 Machined Whls w Black Pockets
Which in 2022 I think was standard.

Reactions: AFD

Sponsored

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
just says 17X7.5 Machined Whls w Black Pockets
Which in 2022 I think was standard.
Really hoping they're the same as the current default Rubicon wheels (description seems the same). Think those actually look pretty nice, but can't stand how the more expensive black w/silver lip version looks. Wonder why they would be listed as 'updated' if they're the same?

yeti1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep JL Two Door Rubicon
Really hoping they're the same as the current default Rubicon wheels (description seems the same). Think those actually look pretty nice, but can't stand how the more expensive black w/silver lip version looks. Wonder why they would be listed as 'updated' if they're the same?
Heard new wheels options were coming for 23, maybe there is a new standard wheel coming soon for the Rubicon.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Heard new wheels options were coming for 23, maybe there is a new standard wheel coming soon for the Rubicon.
More options would definitely be welcome, but knowing my luck, the ugly upgrade wheel will become standard and I'll have to shell out another grand to get the current standard as an option. Wish they'd hurry up and just release the new order guide and maybe some pictures of any new stuff.

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR (on order), 2015 Anvil JKU, 1995 4.0L YJ
Just go backwards. I’m strongly shopping for an insanely clean TJ or LJ (never owned one - had a CJ, YJ, JK, and JL) that I can use as a fun daily driver for 3-4 years until we’re past all of this nonsense and all caught up (not yet sure what to do with my 2019 JLUR). Then I’ll order my new factory built 2026 JLUR at 8% below factory invoice 🤷‍♂️ #oldschoolhopes
Sponsored