2022 Jeep Wrangler Colors, What are they

Trainman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Willys 2dr
Ok I've tried to do my homework on this, but still no complete list on 2022 colors. As most of the colors are returning with Nacho maybe not and Bikini Pearl to be added. I'm wanting one of those colors as my first choice, I hope they are there. If you have a update color guide for the 2022 colors would you post them, thanks.

trainman
Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Nobody knows until the 2022 order guides are released. No firm date, but it's widely accepted that the 2022 will start building in December, so order banks should open in ~Sept/Oct.

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Yep, no one knows.

Literally everything I have read is pure speculation and guessing. Until the guide comes out, you can put safe money on Black, White, a grey of some soft, and a blue of some sort. Everything else, who knows.

OP
OP
Trainman

Trainman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Willys 2dr
Thanks, this is one reason why I have waited to order a 2022 until the first of the year and things are back to somewhat normal, or I hope they are. Since I don't do good on guessing on options and ordering exactly what I want, I will wait. thanks

trainman

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I plan on upgrading my 2018 sport to a 2022 Willy’s or Rubicon. I really want Sarge to hang around!
If you want sarge i would go ahead and buy a 21. You never know when the colors will change.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Really hoping we see nacho come back but similar to Chief, I doubt we will.

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4XE, 20 C8, 20 Indian, 55 Studebaker truck
Ok I've tried to do my homework on this, but still no complete list on 2022 colors. As most of the colors are returning with Nacho maybe not and Bikini Pearl to be added. I'm wanting one of those colors as my first choice, I hope they are there. If you have a update color guide for the 2022 colors would you post them, thanks.

trainman
Any actual sources saying bikini pearl is coming back? I just ordered a gecko 4xe. The wifey would love another bikini pearl

Yolobaggins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
The only thing I would actually sell my 7 month owned Mojito is for a bad ass purple

did so much work on my mojito and love it. Love the color but purple would look kick ass

I doubt they will have it anytime soon

OP
OP
Trainman

Trainman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Willys 2dr
Any actual sources saying bikini pearl is coming back? I just ordered a gecko 4xe. The wifey would love another bikini pearl
I just saw Bikini Pearl listed somewhere on one of the new color listed for 2022, but until Jeep actually says it available I don't put too much into what is said. Nacho is my second choice, but I haven't seen it listed on any post, so who knows what will actually be the colors at this time. I know my dealer has ordered the 2022 models for stock, I should call him and see what colors were offered on the 2022 order sheets. At this point I will probably not order until after the first of the year when things get back to normal at the assembly plant, so by then things should have straighten out somewhat.

trainman

Sponsored

halljam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
I just saw Bikini Pearl listed somewhere on one of the new color listed for 2022, but until Jeep actually says it available I don't put too much into what is said. Nacho is my second choice, but I haven't seen it listed on any post, so who knows what will actually be the colors at this time. I know my dealer has ordered the 2022 models for stock, I should call him and see what colors were offered on the 2022 order sheets. At this point I will probably not order until after the first of the year when things get back to normal at the assembly plant, so by then things should have straighten out somewhat.

trainman
THEY. DON'T. HAVE. 2022. ORDER. SHEETS. YET.

We seriously don't know the colors. That includes the dealers. Literally everything is pure speculation at this point.

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4XE, 20 C8, 20 Indian, 55 Studebaker truck
Oh well. Got a good deal on the gecko 4xe. I can always wrap it in bikini blue vinyl if the green is too much.

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Went to local dealer yesterday for test ride in the 2.0, talked a bit about factory ordering. He had no clue Gecko was available, thought the dual door package had slider windows (not zippers) didn't know about gorilla glass, but claimed yellow was coming back from his "friend at Jeep"

So ya, no one knows anything until the order guide comes out.

Just a few more weeks hopefully!

OP
OP
Trainman

Trainman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Willys 2dr
THEY. DON'T. HAVE. 2022. ORDER. SHEETS. YET.

We seriously don't know the colors. That includes the dealers. Literally everything is pure speculation at this point.
You drive a Grand Cherokee, aren't you on the wrong forum.
Sponsored