First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2019 JLUR, 2013 C63 AMG
Occupation
Technology
thanks for the tech tips. i feel that I can with care do all i need in one pass. in your opinion is this worth it?
If you intend on using the extra features that the Tazer offers (above and beyond the Flashcal), then it’s not even a question… go with the Tazer. For us, the Tazer was a necessity since there is no support from Superchips for the 4xe.

Being worth it is all relative. If you will use the extra features, the Tazer will work just fine. On the plus side, they seem to have great customer service, are an active member of the Jeep community, and they continue to add features and update the firmware regularly. One really cool feature they are bringing forward soon is Trail Turn Assist. Just remember to do the OCD two sleep cycle routine and you’ll be fine.

For what it is worth, I turn all my own wrenches and none of our vehicles are stock... not even our golf cart. But, that said, the simplicity of the Flashcal was just what I was looking for as I wouldn‘t leverage anything above what the Flashcal offers.
Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking for honest opinions or reviews in regards to the tazer mini. I'm an old school GEARHEAD man just simply looking for advice. just getting this far is good for me. I have a 20 JLUR. I installed a Terraflex St/2 lift and added 35" tires. I do all of my repairs mods etc! I would like to recalibrate my speedo and take advantage of the many features advertised. however there are a lot people stating things that make me feel as if they don't know which end of the wrench to use! is this product worthy? I have noticed a difference in my shift points. she still runs great! I am quite good at driveabilty and do notice the difference! I'm not expecting massive fuel economy changes but real world real non bias opinions are needed before I pull the trigger on this. thanks and get some mud on it!!!
Been using for 2 yrs. Set it and forget about it until you need a new feature. I used for ESS disable, tire size (37s), lowered TPMS, LED DRLs, LED fogs, LED taillights, offroad pages with swap of 8.4, fogs drop out. All of these have worked great. Highly recommend the mini 👍🏻

OP
OP
toddzilla

toddzilla

First Name
todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler jlur
Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 jlur tazer IMG_0077.JPG

If you intend on using the extra features that the Tazer offers (above and beyond the Flashcal), then it’s not even a question… go with the Tazer. For us, the Tazer was a necessity since there is no support from Superchips for the 4xe.

Being worth it is all relative. If you will use the extra features, the Tazer will work just fine. On the plus side, they seem to have great customer service, are an active member of the Jeep community, and they continue to add features and update the firmware regularly. One really cool feature they are bringing forward soon is Trail Turn Assist. Just remember to do the OCD two sleep cycle routine and you’ll be fine.

For what it is worth, I turn all my own wrenches and none of our vehicles are stock... not even our golf cart. But, that said, the simplicity of the Flashcal was just what I was looking for as I wouldn‘t leverage anything above what the Flashcal offers.
honesty is golden chris and thank you for your response sir.

OP
OP
toddzilla

toddzilla

First Name
todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler jlur
Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 jlur tazer IMG_0077.JPG

honesty is golden chris and thank you for your response sir.
this is my sad to say. smarter than most people dog. im still figuring out this site and how to up load photos. thank you to all and get some mud on it. god bless america and god bless those that get the "jeep thing"!

OP
OP
toddzilla

toddzilla

First Name
todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler jlur
I'm looking for honest opinions or reviews in regards to the tazer mini. I'm an old school GEARHEAD man just simply looking for advice. just getting this far is good for me. I have a 20 JLUR. I installed a Terraflex St/2 lift and added 35" tires. I do all of my repairs mods etc! I would like to recalibrate my speedo and take advantage of the many features advertised. however there are a lot people stating things that make me feel as if they don't know which end of the wrench to use! is this product worthy? I have noticed a difference in my shift points. she still runs great! I am quite good at driveabilty and do notice the difference! I'm not expecting massive fuel economy changes but real world real non bias opinions are needed before I pull the trigger on this. thanks and get some mud on it!!!
fwiw daily driver 55 miles each way and loving everything but econ

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase