2019 Orders in Canada

Gbart

First Name
Gord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
What's this gap hider you installed? Including your pic of your Mojito as it's so cool.
I have dogs and the gap when the seats are folded in the 4-door (fabric seats only - leather option comes with the gap hider) could cause a serious injury. Then as stil2low said you also don't lose things into the abyss. :)
Sponsored

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0L Billet JLR: Ordered 1/9. Delivered 2/13. Picked up 3/5.
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Order my lift today, always waiting when it comes to Jeeps lol
Had to test fit the tires and where it should sit :rock:

49FA17FE-83FA-405E-BB3C-4BE0EBE91781.jpeg
Nice! Are those your new tires + wheels? Are the wheels for winter only? What lift, how high, where'd you order from? Will you install yourself? A lift install is beyond my capabilities. I'm only good for oil and filters.

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
Nice! Are those your new tires + wheels? Are the wheels for winter only? What lift, how high, where'd you order from? Will you install yourself? A lift install is beyond my capabilities. I'm only good for oil and filters.
Yep new shoes once the lift comes in. 35’s on procomp wheels and I’ll be running a Rock Krawler 2.5 lift. I ended up ordering from Northridge4x4 Canada, with the forum discount code JLwranglerforum I got it cheaper than actually ordering in the states

I’ll be doing the install, I’m the group’s unofficial mechanic and installer up here lol. Built a few Jeeps for my friends

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Here's me in my Renegade Deserthawk, out with the local 4x4 club last summer. Although it's Trail Rated it just doesn't cut it. For the most part I had to stick to the access road. Minimal articulation. On this downhill I lifted the right rear on the way down. She fords ok though. I figure a new JLR will do much better.

0_FB_IMG_1526167549177.jpg

0_FB_IMG_1526255519660.jpg

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
Here's me in my Renegade Deserthawk, out with the local 4x4 club last summer. Although it's Trail Rated it just doesn't cut it. For the most part I had to stick to the access road. Minimal articulation. On this downhill I lifted the right rear on the way down. She fords ok though. I figure a new JLR will do much better.

Nice! Your new rubi will be able to walk circles around it on the trail! Unibody and independent suspension isnt one for articulation

Sponsored

Am3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito!)

Nice..Hopefully this summer we will see pictures of your Rubi around the same area.

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I think Fastmover is going to have a nice surprise waiting for him when he gets back from his cruise. His build sheet shows up on Cryptostickers so chances are his Jeep might just make it to his dealer before he gets back or at least be on the way. :)
My salesman says my JLR was built (most likely Jan. 26) and is currently in KZ-S (whatever that means, although I know it means it's somewhere in the shipping process). He says it's in Grand Marais, which I suspect may be a rail yard in Windsor. He feels there's a good chance it could arrive at the dealer (Peel) this week! IF this pans out it would be 1 month from order to delivery. And that includes the week-and-a-half shutdown! He claims that FCA builds their orders right away as they are the #1 volume dealer in Canada. Seems like a stretch. I was ready to see my order roll in by April, and I'd avoid the salt this winter. BUT I'LL TAKE IT! I'll be taking VIA to the big smoke to pick it up when it's ready. I hope everyone else is enjoying their new JL rides.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

It's so nice all those big Wranglers let their little sister tag along.

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Well, my baby arrived at the dealer yesterday! Billet 2.0L JLR, hardtop and optioned up. I'm now torturing myself by delaying pick-up until the first week of March so I can see if FCA offers a better financing incentive. I'll post a pic after I take delivery. I can hardly wait.

Five weeks from order to dealer's lot - which includes the January week-and-a-half plant shutdown and she sat for a week-and-a-half at the Grand Marais VDC. I think that's insanely quick given there are lots of other people who ordered before me and are still waiting. Or they have their JL but had to wait 3 - 5 months for it. Not fair.

Gbart

First Name
Gord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
Well, my baby arrived at the dealer yesterday! Billet 2.0L JLR, hardtop and optioned up. I'm now torturing myself by delaying pick-up until the first week of March so I can see if FCA offers a better financing incentive. I'll post a pic after I take delivery. I can hardly wait.

Five weeks from order to dealer's lot - which includes the January week-and-a-half plant shutdown and she sat for a week-and-a-half at the Grand Marais VDC. I think that's insanely quick given there are lots of other people who ordered before me and are still waiting. Or they have their JL but had to wait 3 - 5 months for it. Not fair.
Great news, it's almost home. That's going to be a long wait until March but could be worth it considering how FCA have been playing around with the finance rates every month. 4.99% in December, 5.99% in January and now 4.59% for February. If you're lucky FCA will want to boost sales for the first quarter and offer a rate drop or other incentives for March. One can hope.

Sponsored

Gbart

First Name
Gord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
Right on glad they are getting you fixed up, if you can try and push for a factory painted hood. The mojito has enough flake that it might come out differently if they spray it at the dealer
Dealer fixed the hood and did an awesome job matching the colour. When I picked it up it was outside in the sun and I had the opportunity to take a really good look at it from all angles and it is perfect. Very happy with the result.

BUT!! Now I have the dash cluster failure happening intermittently that is being spoken about in this thread. https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/dash-cluster-failure-after-two-days.19224/ . I took a video and hope the dealer will just order a new cluster based on that instead of having to take the jeep back in for them to try and replicate the problem.

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
Dealer fixed the hood and did an awesome job matching the colour. When I picked it up it was outside in the sun and I had the opportunity to take a really good look at it from all angles and it is perfect. Very happy with the result.

BUT!! Now I have the dash cluster failure happening intermittently that is being spoken about in this thread. https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/dash-cluster-failure-after-two-days.19224/ . I took a video and hope the dealer will just order a new cluster based on that instead of having to take the jeep back in for them to try and replicate the problem.
That’s awesome to hear!! I’m so glad they got the match perfect

Yah mine crashes when it’s really cold out, once the Jeep warms up after a few minutes it reboots and works perfectly. I’ve just been dealing with it for now since most in that thread said they kept the Jeep till the new cluster came in and I really like my Jeep lol

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
Got my lift in yesterday too, love the way it turned out

3C5F1806-D96D-4639-B58E-871A6473DC90.jpeg

Gbart

First Name
Gord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
Got my lift in yesterday too, love the way it turned out

3C5F1806-D96D-4639-B58E-871A6473DC90.jpeg
Looks amazing. Total transformation.

My dash reboots for about 5 to 10 minutes and then is fine except it loses the mileage done during that time. It doesn't necessarily do it when it's very cold though. We've had -20C days when it's been fine and then we had -1C and it was doing it but it also felt damp out so I'm starting to think it's also related to humidity levels. Like you I'm not in a rush to take it to the dealer for them to keep. I'll speak to them and hopefully they'll look at the video and just order a new cluster and call me in when they want to install it.

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Great to hear about your fixed hood. That's good news. Just sucks about the dash cluster failures though. At least it's a fairly common issue, not a one off. I really hope it doesn't happen to mine!
Sponsored