2019 Orders in Canada

OP
OP

dibsman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS
Picked mine up today. 19 JLUS. Ordered Nov 10. D1 Dec 4. KZ Dec 11. Shipped Dec 26. Arrived in Vancouver BC Jan 14. Just over 2 months total.

Highly recommend Langley Chrysler in BC if you're looking to order. Great deal and great customer service/follow up. DM me for salesman contact.

Sponsored

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
Love the sweater too. Where did you purchase it? Something you will hear a lot now, nice Jeep man
A friend at the Jeep plant sent it to me! Guess they have an employee only store there

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
You got some nice weather to have some fun ;)
Hahaha it’s damn cold today, might wait for a more warmer day to play lol

Gbart

First Name
Gord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
It's here!! ......Well at the dealer at least. Just got an email from my dealer with this surprise parked in their shop. Bummer is that PDI can only be done during the week so between that and work it looks like I'll only be able to pick it up next Saturday.

IMG_0274.JPG

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0L Billet JLR: Ordered 1/9. Delivered 2/13. Picked up 3/5.
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations! It's here! You can go visit it after work next week!

Sponsored

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
It's here!! ......Well at the dealer at least. Just got an email from my dealer with this surprise parked in their shop. Bummer is that PDI can only be done during the week so between that and work it looks like I'll only be able to pick it up next Saturday.

IMG_0274.JPG
Congrats!!! Even tho you have to wait another week, nice to know it’s finally here!

Gbart

First Name
Gord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
Congratulations! It's here! You can go visit it after work next week!
LOL, managed a visit this afternoon. Couldn't stay away. :like:

My timeline looks like this:
Dec 24, 18 - Order placed and VON generated.
Dec 27, 18 - VIN generated.
Jan 3, 19 - D1.
Jan 10, 19 - Built and into "I" status as per dealer. I saw build sheet on Jan 11 online.
Jan 18, 19 - At dealer in Kitchener.

That's 26 days including Christmas and New Year so Fastmover yours is hopefully going through as soon as they start up again next week. :fingerscrossed:

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0L Billet JLR: Ordered 1/9. Delivered 2/13. Picked up 3/5.
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
LOL, managed a visit this afternoon. Couldn't stay away. :like:

My timeline looks like this:
Dec 24, 18 - Order placed and VON generated.
Dec 27, 18 - VIN generated.
Jan 3, 19 - D1.
Jan 10, 19 - Built and into "I" status as per dealer. I saw build sheet on Jan 11 online.
Jan 18, 19 - At dealer in Kitchener.

That's 26 days including Christmas and New Year so Fastmover yours is hopefully going through as soon as they start up again next week. :fingerscrossed:
In light of the plethora of build delays over the past year, 26 days is simply remarkable. Hopefully it's a sign that Jeep is nailing down the build process and mine will arrive in 30 to 60 days, rather than 90+. I'm going on a two week cruise now (no internet), so hopefully when I return my dealer tells me it was built. Then only a 1 month delivery wait. Enjoy yours to the max!

Gbart

First Name
Gord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
After a looong week I took delivery on Saturday. Only 12km on the clock. Ordered the gap hider during the week and installed it over the weekend. I actually ended up ordering the rear cargo mat kit which includes the gap hider because it was quite a bit cheaper than the gap hider by itself??

I included the slush mats in my original order but had I known that the carpet mats would be eliminated I would not have ordered them. FYI, the factory does not actually install the slush mats either. They were just in the back in a bag so I told the dealer I would install them. Anyway, the slush mats fit well in the footwells except for the drain piece that goes through the floor. The drain piece just pushes through the floor and sits there so if things don't line up exactly (mine doesn't) then it sits at a slight angle against the floor and I'm not sure that it is properly sealed. The mats are very stiff at the moment because of the cold weather so I'm hoping that when the weather warms up in the spring the mats will soften enough to push them down more.

My right rear door does not close flush with the body so I have to get the dealer to adjust that and there is one tiny paint blemish on the front of the hood which looks like a piece of dirt got under the paint. My dealer told me to come in during the week sometime so that their body shop technician could look at it. Minor stuff and some people wouldn't care or notice.

Biggest regret (and I can just see the nods of agreement) is not getting the remote proximity keyless entry. I tried to get it added a week after placing my order but it had already gone into D1 and FCA refused my request. Not a deal breaker though.

Today we're expecting a big snowstorm so it looks like I took delivery just in time. :LOL:

IMG_0286.jpg
IMG_0288.jpg
Sponsored