Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Google Data Center Maintenance Program Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hi All,

Last weekend I was blessed to represent www.c4x4.com (an online-only off-road magazine) at the 2018 Crawl-4-Christ in Disney, Oklahoma. This is an annual off-roading and rock crawling event hosted by the United Christian Off-Road Alliance (www.ucora.org) that aims to raise money for ministry outreach, as well as provide fellowship, worship, and ministry opportunities for the local, regional, and international off-roading communities.

I am an amateur photographer and journalist for the magazine, and I was there in my 2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon 'Swampcat' (the big red one) to wheel and help capture the event. I just finished this build and she performed flawlessly all weekend. Here's a link to our photo album with all the pics from the event (taken by myself and my editor). We had about 150 participants, raised over $10,000, and had 6 salvations during this 3-day event. God is Good!!

Ps 40:2 - "He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand."
Sponsored