2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi/Billet Silver
Hi all! First time poster, love these forums. Have a few questions. I ordered my 2 door Mojito Rubi on 06/11. Should I be looking out for first update from dealer? What are POC and VON? Anyone seen any Mojito 2 doors anywhere yet? Understand 4 doors were focused on first, looks like 2 doors are starting to roll, hope my wait is not early what some of you have gone through but ready for a long wait regardless. Loving the pics everyone has been sharing!
Welcome Chris! You’ve joined a great group of folks here. I’m excited for you and hope your journey is much quicker than most of ours have been.

POC is Priced Order Confirmation which your dealer can give you. It lists all of the options you selected and all are itemized and priced. The VON is the Vehicle Order Number. I think this mostly serves as a placeholder until your VIN is assigned which is usually pretty quick (like a day or two.) Your VON (as well as VIN) will be listed on the POC. And yes, things seem to be moving along now so hopefully it won’t be too long of a wait.

Any other questions, ask away. You’ve got a great resource available to you here. We all have the battle scars to prove it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bigpackdaddy75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Hi all! First time poster, love these forums. Have a few questions. I ordered my 2 door Mojito Rubi on 06/11. Should I be looking out for first update from dealer? What are POC and VON? Anyone seen any Mojito 2 doors anywhere yet? Understand 4 doors were focused on first, looks like 2 doors are starting to roll, hope my wait is not early what some of you have gone through but ready for a long wait regardless. Loving the pics everyone has been sharing!
Dealer should be able to provide both within 2-3 days. Assuming all parts are in inventory, my order to delivery took 9 weeks. Get VIN # also from dealer. You can track by Vin # on Jeep USA inventory search once it hits "In Transit" to dealer.

Moosh67

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon (ordered 2/26/18)

NascarMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2015 Grand Cherokee Overland.
Did your Jeep come with the front windshield strap? Or is that a separate purchase?
We stopped at the dealer to check and they said it doesn’t come with the Jeep. They’re checking for us just in case.
All there was other than manuals/paper were two small straps in a baggie in the glove box?

I should add - there were no hooks, only two straps so if the straps are to be used for the windshield - there would need to be some type of hooks used?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Moosh67

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon (ordered 2/26/18)
Ok, definitely didn’t get those. My toolkit was in there but not the straps. Thanks!

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
Nice to see the deliveries! And I been watching jg to see the status of others. Most times I don’t even check mine, but not expecting anything until this coming week.

Kept myself pretty busy today with non Jeepy things. Found out foster daughter will most likely be with us another year or more, so we pulled out old furniture from her room and took her out to pick her own things. Took 3 trips in the Kia Soul to get it all home, but worth it. Before she did not like going to bed or spending time in room but now that it’s all “hers” she loves it! I even got a big hug and I love you :)

O yeah she also thinks Jeeps are cool, loves orange, and keeps asking me when I am getting it.
It takes very special people to do the wonderful things your family is doing!! :)

cmb

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Mine was ordered 12/15 and has been on a train for about a week. Does anyone know about how long it takes to get to Houston.
Mine has also been on the train about a week, in Kansas City today. Jeep told me it is scheduled to get to the dealer in Houston between June 28th and July 8th. Should work out perfect, on a long road trip with my daughter and should get home about July 3rd.

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
It takes very special people to do the wonderful things your family is doing!! :)
Awww thanks :) really though we get sooooooo much out of it too! We always wanted a girl (2 boys) but at 46 my wife is like hell no to pregnancy :p So we will love and care for this little one as long as she needs us.

In all seriousness the thing I am looking forward to the most with the Jeep is taking her out in it!

Sponsored

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You beat me this time Dave! Nicely done.

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awww thanks :) really though we get sooooooo much out of it too! We always wanted a girl (2 boys) but at 46 my wife is like hell no to pregnancy :p So we will love and care for this little one as long as she needs us.

In all seriousness the thing I am looking forward to the most with the Jeep is taking her out in it!
So this is the sweetest thing I have heard in a long time-In this moment I am not at all obsessed with getting my Jeep and just hoping you and your little girl get your Jeep very soon.

acmejl

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon, 2018 1/2 JLR Unicorn
Occupation
Owner of ACME Adventure 4x4, llc
Vehicle Showcase
So who's got 35 or 37s on their 2 door? I mustve missed it
I had the 37s and wheels before I even had the Jeep. Just picked up the Jeep today and hoping to get a Superchip in the next couple of days so I can get them installed. Pics to come.

5F6F246D-2AE9-449C-B38E-8AF586A7EA90.jpeg

keda69

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 rubicon
Everyone is getting their Punk"n Rubicons but me .
Sponsored