Sponsored

2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
Where did you find the spare tire brake light? Considering it for my JLUR
Sorry for the delay! I’ve been on hiatus.
I got it on Amazon. Lots of choices on there! Mine was $40 & free shipping with prime.

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tjwallerphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
"Stormie," A Base 2018 Granite Crystal JL Sport 2-door
Occupation
Professional Action Photographer
Has anyone dropped your windshield yet? If so, is it as quick and easy as they make it look in some of the videos?

Sponsored

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 door Rubicon X in Anvil
23BCFDBE-C940-4C57-A6CE-E51A7E63A17F.jpeg
Vida & I managed to catch some sun together on Monday. She’s been doing it without me the rest of the week...it was another craaaaazy busy one! Hope hope hoping for another chance today!!
:fingerscrossed::sun::blush:
She is looking good. The new antenna makes for a nice look, I did the same. Post some pictures from your travels :jk:. After a "peek" in the garage I am off to work for the day.

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Good morning folks!

13 more 2 door window stickers on crypto today, been a pretty steady stream this past week.

According to Nicole and Jeff mine should be built this coming week! We will see..... think I will keep myself buried in work and find other activities to keep me busy after work. Otherwise I will go nuts refreshing email and tracking :p

Sponsored

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Morning all and to the sunshine of the crew Lydia. Headed out with mine (roof off) to a day of drinks and laughs at a union golf tournament. This is only the third time I will be driving it since pick up, youngest has had it for work almost everyday.

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
For those that wondered about the stubby antenna reception...I tried a local radio station on yesterday morning’s coffee run. It was craptastic! :giggle: Worse than before! It could totally be my area & whatnot, because the reviews on Amazon for the one I got were way up there, in number of reviews & star count. For $18, it works as what I wanted it for. :like:

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
Morning all and to the sunshine of the crew Lydia. Headed out with mine (roof off) to a day of drinks and laughs at a union golf tournament. This is only the third time I will be driving it since pick up, youngest has had it for work almost everyday.
G’morning Billy! I’ll be panels out again today, still haven’t gone full topless. I want to get the garage cleaned out so I feel better about leaving her in there, cuz once that top is off, it’ll be off for a while!
Just got done getting this week’s bugs off the windshield. What an adjustment that has been! I used to be one of those people who had to have a pristine windshield. It was clean all the damn time! Vida is helping me to relax & let that shit go! :cwl:

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
:cwl:

That windshield still collects every bug on the way does it? I was hoping the slight angle would have improved it. Ah well...