First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 GMC Envoy, 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix, *2018 JL 2 Door Rubicon*
Occupation
Dentist
I called the 866 number cause my guy is off today. They said I was in shipping, I asked if that meant on the road/rails or if that meant in a yard somewhere waiting on a train. He said it has been 9 days so it is on the road and I should have it soon. Lmao. I emailed my guy anyway, who said he expects it to hit the rail yard in a day or two. It would be great to get it next week but not gonna hold my breath
It’s possible. Was told now this week that mine is expected to be at Central between today and Monday.
Sponsored

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU

cedxc2005

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Red JL Sport S (Gabrielle)
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Just called the Hotline...

I went KZ on TUESDAY!!!! Gabrielle might be here as early as Sunday!!! OR TODAY!!! :rock::fingerscrossed::party:

P W S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X
Walking away; but may consider again if I can be convinced the company isn't as inept as it appears to be (as accepting delivery on a product from a company who can't even figure out how to ship what's been purportedly built for a month, seems like just asking for a lifetime of trouble.)

Best of luck to all.

Affliction-101

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door Rubicon, 2015 Duramax Highcountry, 2005 TJ rubicon (sold)
Occupation
waiting on my JLR order updates
Did "Nicole" offer this to anyone else?

Sincerely,
NICOLE
Customer Assistance Center

Dear Customer:

Case #: 33983458
VIN: 1C4HJXCG6JW148332
Vehicle Description: JEEP WRANGLER RUBICION 4X4 SPORT UTILITY 2-DOOR

Dear Clif: I am writing with an update on your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon order! Please be advised that your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon was delivered to Fred Martin Superstore on 5/23/2018. We would encourage you to reach out to the dealership in order to make pick up arrangements. With that being said, because of your patience & loyalty to the Jeep Brand I would like to offer you a little token of appreciation. Please select one of the two Wrangler Service Contracts listed below & I will have it added to your vehicle: AUTO APPEARANCE CARE PLUS (3 Year Contract)- • Unlimited Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) coverage of vertical and horizontal sheet metal vehicle body panels, windshield glass and interior trim damages for full term of the plan • Windshield Glass - Covers cracks and chips (within 1.5” diameter for chips and 6” for cracks) • Interior Soft Trim - Covers rips, tear and burn holes to interior leather, vinyl and cloth seats, door panels, carpeting and floor mats (within 2” diameter area) • Additional Plan OPTION 2 allows for “Anytime Sale” and repair coverage of Pre-Existing conditions. OR ROAD HAZARD TIRE & WHEEL PROTECTION (3 Year Contract)- Full Repair or Replacement Cost for all four (4) OEM or aftermarket tires and wheels, or Full Replacement Value (at current retail market value) for all four (4) tires and wheels where tires/wheels are no longer available. Includes cost of mounting, balancing and stems. • Up to $7,500 maximum reimbursement amount during term of plan • Includes replacement of tire pressure sensor gauge • $100 “Sign-And-Go” Towing and Roadside Assistance • $0 Deductible per repair visit • 24 Hour Service Provided by Agero, Inc. 1-800-521-2779 I look forward to hearing from you with your choice. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we launch this exciting new vehicle. Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center
Nicole has a crush on you now after all the complaints! haha

Sponsored

Affliction-101

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door Rubicon, 2015 Duramax Highcountry, 2005 TJ rubicon (sold)
Occupation
waiting on my JLR order updates
I just read about a Fiat Chrysler recall of 4.8 million vehicles including the 2018 wrangler, its related to the cruise control issues. You guys may want to look into to it.

SpaceDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
SpaceDog
Your name is on the sticker.

And Yes Ed Martin Anderson
I got so annoyed when I saw that Ed Martin had 2 configs that were nearly identical to mine in stock, yet mine is hanging out in JB (likely due to headliners).

Makes me feel a bit better that at least one is for someone here lol.

Sponsored

OP
OP
warc1

warc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr JL Rubicon, 2016 Corvette Z06
Just called the Hotline...
I went KZ on TUESDAY!!!! Gabrielle might be here as early as Sunday!!! OR TODAY!!! :rock::fingerscrossed::party:
Finally! You better end up with the highest quality workmanship ever performed on a headliner.

McBeeve

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2-door Rubicon
Occupation
Facilities Administrator
Yeah ive been that long in JB now
I had some movement a couple days ago,so I just used the live chat and I'm currently JS – shipped to storage. So the headliner must be done.
Wonder how long it will be "in storage"? :facepalm:

Mlulm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 rubicon
I got so annoyed when I saw that Ed Martin had 2 configs that were nearly identical to mine in stock, yet mine is hanging out in JB (likely due to headliners).

Makes me feel a bit better that at least one is for someone here lol.
I got one of them and the other has Gill's name on the sticker. Neither had headliners.

OP
OP
warc1

warc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So after 15 days in I, dealer told me I moved to JB. I know, I know, the darn headliner is likely next. Waiting on K/KZ
It's progress. The tracking site confirmed you went into JB around 6:00am this morning. Here's hoping that moves quickly.

OP
OP
warc1

warc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Except for subpart Bluetooth I haven't found any issues with my Jeep. So far so good
Are you still having issues? I've had dropouts on Spotify three times within the first half hour of pairing my phone. Hasn't happened in the couple of driving hours since. Not sure if it was a cell streaming issue or a Bluetooth issue.
Sponsored