Sponsored

2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
What you said is true but this issue is beyond that. Drove my Highlander this morning, perfect sound. Driving my Camry to work, perfect sound. Drive my JL, parts of the music keep dropping out. Sounds terrible. It's not always that way. It'll play a few songs okay then goes bad.
Is the subwoofer mounted in the floor behind the back seat or in the side panel like the jlu?
Sponsored

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tjwallerphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
"Stormie," A Base 2018 Granite Crystal JL Sport 2-door
Occupation
Professional Action Photographer
Wish I could say the same... 2 doors flooding the NE. We have nothing new in transit in SE (other than some parts of Florida). Have 2 in transit, stuck at 90-120 miles for over 2 weeks.
Yeah, only 4 "in transit" here in the Orlando area. And that includes the one JumpChick picked up yesterday at Airport Dodge (which is actually STILL showing as "in transit" on jeep.com! Lol!!!). My dealership (Greenway) still has not a one and I'm still in D status.

EarlyJK

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 2dr JK
Yeah, only 4 "in transit" here in the Orlando area. And that includes the one JumpChick picked up yesterday at Airport Dodge (which is actually STILL showing as "in transit" on jeep.com! Lol!!!). My dealership (Greenway) still has not a one and I'm still in D status.
I live in RI and on the Jeep search page it’s showing NO 2drs in a 150mile range of me so I don’t think NE is being flooded with them. I wish that were true though

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tjwallerphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
"Stormie," A Base 2018 Granite Crystal JL Sport 2-door
Occupation
Professional Action Photographer
I hope I was right and we shook the transport tree and your Jeep made it. I just got the call. My Sting Gray, 2 Door has landed in Central Florida!! Going to pick it up this afternoon.
Yoda.jpg

Sponsored

Moosh67

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon (ordered 2/26/18)
I am in D1 as of 5/6 !

Front Corner Top and Doors Off.jpg
I live in RI and on the Jeep search page it’s showing NO 2drs in a 150mile range of me so I don’t think NE is being flooded with them. I wish that were true though
I’m in RI too! Ordered in February. Nothing yet! Who would’ve thought a soft top would hold up an order?!!

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
It's in the floor. Bass is actually fine now that I'm on Android auto. sounds really good
That's good. I was more curious for like cargo mat if I laid down the back seats.

echris1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2dr, 1995 Wrangler Sahara
Wish I could say the same... 2 doors flooding the NE. We have nothing new in transit in SE (other than some parts of Florida). Have 2 in transit, stuck at 90-120 miles for over 2 weeks. But hanging in, today is a new day. Waiting on pictures from Lydia!
I've been seeing the amount of 2 doors slowly rising here in upstate SC, most of those are in Georgia. So there are a few heading in your direction at least =)

Looks like ~15 today within 150 miles of Upstate SC.

Of course they have all been in transit for a long time, but it has been going up by 1 or 2 every few days.

Sponsored

jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
That's good. I was more curious for like cargo mat if I laid down the back seats.
Oh, I'd cut a hole in it. I don't think you want to cover it completely. Might be fine but definitely would make it sounds not as good

Larry

First Name
Larry20
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK S 2-Door Rock Lobster Red, 2018 JL S 2-Door Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Wondering about the 2nd row seat in the 2-door. In my JK, when folded forward, nothing holds it in place, so rotates back and forward with starts and stops. Is this also true in the JL or is there a bar stop or strap to hold it folded forward? Very annoying when dropping kids off at baseball or hockey as I have to fold the seat back down at each drop off...

jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
Wondering about the 2nd row seat in the 2-door. In my JK, when folded forward, nothing holds it in place, so rotates back and forward with starts and stops. Is this also true in the JL or is there a bar stop or strap to hold it folded forward? Very annoying when dropping kids off at baseball or hockey as I have to fold the seat back down at each drop off...
I'll test this tonight.

Bigpackdaddy75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
3 Jl two doors within 150 miles of Raleigh. All in transit. Some turnover as the red one with tan interior, black hardtop must have been picked up in Wendell NC. No longer listed. 2 black and one white JL listed.