2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread

3uPh0riK

First Name
Christiaan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Ranger Wildtrak
For the life of me I cant understand that either.
Sponsored

ganderson

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
For the life of me I cant understand that either.
Yeah, I know. I'm guessing it's some combination of features that you order and where you live. I think they probably want to make sure every dealer is getting at least some in so they are getting exposure. I know mine was the first one my dealer got...

Affliction-101

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door Rubicon, 2015 Duramax Highcountry, 2005 TJ rubicon (sold)
Occupation
waiting on my JLR order updates
Just poking fun :) the link shows price as 131k.
Yeah
Just another data point--I ordered back in early March. I knew mine had been built because I got a notification last week from the cryptosticker service that my build sheet and sticker were available, but nothing showed up on jeep.com about it being in transit. Then today my dealer called and said it was in. Picked it up a few hours ago...

IMG_2347.JPG

IMG_2348.JPG
Congrats!

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I think I might have ordered a different top if I knew my PST would hold up my build this long. I think it would be easy to sell a hard top and make enough for a PST later....

but hey gotta love the communication.

Affliction-101

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Just another data point--I ordered back in early March. I knew mine had been built because I got a notification last week from the cryptosticker service that my build sheet and sticker were available, but nothing showed up on jeep.com about it being in transit. Then today my dealer called and said it was in. Picked it up a few hours ago...

IMG_2347.JPG

IMG_2348.JPG
What options did you get with it?

Sponsored

Affliction-101

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I think I might have ordered a different top if I knew my PST would hold up my build this long. I think it would be easy to sell a hard top and make enough for a PST later....

but hey gotta love the communication.
I agree, or simply just buy a bikini top that water proof and keep the hard top. I really don't carry much on the jeep and I take the rear seat out.

Rlc2009

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JL 2dr Rubi 15’ Yamaha FZ-07 Yamaha 17’yz250f
Occupation
Union journeyman lineman

RubiRed

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR, Odyssey, S2000, 911
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_2347.JPG

IMG_2348.JPG
Nice build and congrats! :clap: More pics of your tan pls

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord coupe, V6 6-speed manual; ordered 2018 JL Sport 6MT with A/C and anti-spin. D status.
can one of you 2 door deliverees see if your frame has rust or shit welds? I'm curious if it's been addressed by now with these well-into-2018 builds. Thanks!

Sponsored

Dash

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 stingray, 2002 F-250, 2016 stingray, 2017 BMW M240i,
For what it's worth, Cryptostickers sent me the emails my build and VIN had been found two days ago. As I have stated in previous posts, I couldn't wait any longer and went another route and won't be taking delivery. Maybe in 2019 I will look at them again. Having said that, there very well could be a 2dr Red Rubi up for grabs any day from Kim in Conway Arkansas. I called last month and told her I wouldn't be taking delivery and she said she would still call me when it comes in. It's best I don't go look at it as I would probably be working a deal and that's just not in the cards right now.

Build out is:

2 dr/Red/Painted top and Fenders/Leather/Infotainment/Cold Weather/Black Interior and yes, Manual tranny.
Brian, I’m calling Kim tomorrow, wonder if I can get your JL re-routed to me in Hawaii? I’m from Fayetteville originally, and have a Rubi, manual, PST on order. With the PST, I am tired of waiting and ordered 2/10/18.
Even considered buying one off Kim’s lot and shipping out to island, even a 4 door at this point. So frustrating. Go Hogs, Aloha.

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
How about 12/23/17. Merry Christmas. :time:
Sponsored